I'm Dustin's Sister
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dustins Sister

Newark, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2013
hi I'm Dustin's Sister
I came here to tell you that Dustin is very nice and lives in a beautiful town called Perinton. I know theres some people on here that post constantly and post with friends and have their own groups. But just because someone is nicer and brighter than you doesn't give you permission to pick on them, I've been looking at threads looks like multiple people have left topix for the very same reasons. Rumors and why "newark" or "wolcott" or even "Perinton" (we live in Perinton) seriously just because TOpix tells you they are all posting from the same community doesn't mean that at all. They're from the communities they think they're from. THEY know where they live. Stop telling them they don't live there. IT's RUDE. so stop it. Dustin is going to improve his topix skills and hopefully advance but for now he's doing a little at a time.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2013
I thought Dustin was short for Dustina (or something like that). And 'Dustina' was a maid. You mean, Dustin's a maid, but he's a guy and he wears a maid's uniform?

Uhmmm ... does he get picked on by big, burly truckers?
Charlie

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Dustins Sister wrote:
hi I'm Dustin's Sister
I came here to tell you that Dustin is very nice and lives in a beautiful town called Perinton. I know theres some people on here that post constantly and post with friends and have their own groups. But just because someone is nicer and brighter than you doesn't give you permission to pick on them, I've been looking at threads looks like multiple people have left topix for the very same reasons. Rumors and why "newark" or "wolcott" or even "Perinton" (we live in Perinton) seriously just because TOpix tells you they are all posting from the same community doesn't mean that at all. They're from the communities they think they're from. THEY know where they live. Stop telling them they don't live there. IT's RUDE. so stop it. Dustin is going to improve his topix skills and hopefully advance but for now he's doing a little at a time.
I believe you. I think you're posts are super, and really enjoy them. They always contain insight that I don't get from others here - you have a certain gift for clarity.

Don't let the few that don't like you discourage your great work. The Steel City lady is an empty husk that sees you as competition, and wishes she had the depth and breath to explain issues like you do. She is a fading icon here on Topix.

I, for one, encourage you to exploit your potential. I think you're very smart and interesting, and can focus down on the issues.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2013
An icon on Topix. That's funny. I'd rather be forced to chew glass after having sharp sticks driven through both eye sockets.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 14, 2013
Hey Dustin and Dustin's sister, are your parents brother and sister too?
Charlie

Iraq

#7 Aug 14, 2013
Hmm
Charlie chan

Iraq

#8 Aug 14, 2013
ah-ha
Ha Ha

Iraq

#9 Aug 14, 2013
nope
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 14, 2013
Dustins Sister wrote:
hi I'm Dustin's Sister
Stop pretending to be a girl, Daryl.

And that goes for you, too, Daryl!
Richie

Henderson, NV

#11 Aug 14, 2013
Das right chillren wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending to be a girl, Daryl.
And that goes for you, too, Daryl!
Why are you such a bully. That poster is terrific, and really covers all the issues. Every post is thought provoking. Don't be haters, just because she sees things differently. It's refreshing.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Who's Daryl??? And my sister is a not a maid and neither am I.
Cameron

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 14, 2013
Dustins Sister wrote:
hi I'm Dustin's Sister
STFU nickbo.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 14, 2013
Richie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a bully. That poster is terrific, and really covers all the issues. Every post is thought provoking. Don't be haters, just because she sees things differently. It's refreshing.
You're being played. That's either my cousin Daryl, or my other cousin Daryl. They do this all over Topix. Usually they pretend to be black, unless they're pretending to be gay.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#15 Aug 17, 2013
Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU nickbo.
Woah I told my sister you called her "NickBo" and she said she didn't care just said you guys need to stop rumors.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah I told my sister you called her "NickBo" and she said she didn't care just said you guys need to stop rumors.
You ever dress up like a dog and have sex with your cat?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that when you close your eyes and shake your head ... you see snow falling like a snow globe.
Forensics

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
We owe you an apology. In fact, leave your phone number here, and someone from the group will personally call to apologize.

Also, if you post your email address, people can private message you.
Never a Dull Moment

Rochester, NY

#19 Aug 20, 2013
Forensics wrote:
<quoted text>
We owe you an apology. In fact, leave your phone number here, and someone from the group will personally call to apologize.
Also, if you post your email address, people can private message you.
Excellent idea. We can all give him/her a group hug.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#20 Aug 21, 2013
Don't need to give me a hug. Just be nice now.
Dustins sister

Newark, NY

#21 Aug 26, 2013
Hey Dustin told you to be nice and now you guys're being mean again??? THATS NOT FUNNY!!!! KNOCK IT OFF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 8 min cvilledj 103
News Motel murder suspect's boyfriend 19 min no 1 is 5
Joyce Mitchell say she is considering a plea deal 23 min Cuomo Unsupporter 5
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 28 min WHAM Management 397
The Dangerous Threat of being Prejudice 35 min Facebook Flunky 14
Three Shot In The City Just Last Night. 2 hr Musthafa 2
News Rochester Police Identify Victims of Overnight ... 2 hr Musthafa 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages