Ill Effects Undercut Super Pills

Ill Effects Undercut Super Pills

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Ill Effects Undercut Super Pills. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The pills worked in a novel way, by blocking pleasure centers in the brain that provide the feel-good response from smoking or eating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

FAV

East Hartford, CT

#1 Apr 24, 2008
Just a little more collateral damage by Big Pharma which has been allowed to peddle drugs on the television screen. All of these attractive, constantly smiling, loving actors living the good life now that the miracle pill has cured their ills. The only warning about possible side effects is to consult your doctor. But Big Pharma has that covered too. Their endless promotional awards to doctors takes care of that. With the FDA in Big Pharma's pocket and our legislators eager for Big Pharma money around election time, is it any wonder that many all but useless drugs are pushed onto patients who deserve better.
Orelle

UK

#2 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Orelle wrote:
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's twerk on a RPD car 51 min perfect 4
Ha Ha has been on Topix almost a decade 6 hr skidmark 5
16 year old boy fires shot at officer. 8 hr perfect 5
Tyquan Rivera Back In Jail On A Parole Violation. 8 hr perfect 8
the Leticia era on Topix is over 11 hr Bruce popper 1
Does Bannon ever shower or brush teeth? 13 hr Seek the Truth 12
Trump Wants $54 Billion Increase in Military Sp... 14 hr IescapedNY 1

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance