Plea deal revoked for man accused of hate crime

Jesse Parsons was supposed to be sentenced today to four years in prison after pleading guilty to assault. Full Story
Nicole

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2008
What exactly is he guilty of....
Jose

Newark, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2008
This guy is a jackass. He gets a real good plea deal then walks in to the judge and has to be the "big man" and tell the judge the victim "still deserved what he got" From his picture he really doesn't look to bright and now all of Rochester knows he isn't. With his bright remarks he probably just bought himself years more time behind bars. I hope it was worth it for him.
jackss

Prior Lake, MN

#3 Nov 21, 2008
who's the gay boy now you dumb fag.. you think you're walking tall?? you got slapped down by justice you dumb bell any brains you had are in your rear, which is exactly where you're gonna be getting it.

da' boys in prison are gonna turn you u gonna be der biotch!!!!! ha ha ha enjoy!!!!
jackss

Prior Lake, MN

#4 Nov 21, 2008
and he was a dwi'er and broke into homes.. GOOD RIDDINES your parents gotta be proud of you ..you worthless use of my tax dollars.... enjoy your free cable ...YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET
that's right fg.. your own words against you...who do you think you are???
Big Daddy

Irving, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2008
Nicole wrote:
What exactly is he guilty of....
Are you a frickin' idiot? He is guilty of a hate crime! The best thing is, now he is going to be taking it from behind just like the people he hates. He commits a hate crime and in jail someone will commit a sex crime on him. Justice is AWESOME!!!!!!! Screw roads, I hope my tax dollars go to him rotting in jail!
Nicole

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2008
"Big Daddy" Sorry but there was sarcasm there. The initial length of time should have been the 15 yrs. Not 4. So, was the offer taken off because the crime committed was one of hate, or for the comment that he made?
Kurt F Smith

Brockport, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2008
Maybe the full term in prison will give this kid some time to grasp the idea of self restraint and control. I'm glad his plea was revoked
jackss

Prior Lake, MN

#8 Nov 21, 2008
kurt smith hey you the same dude on ch 8 sometimes???
concerned in the ROC

Pittsford, NY

#9 Nov 21, 2008
Nicole wrote:
"Big Daddy" Sorry but there was sarcasm there. The initial length of time should have been the 15 yrs. Not 4. So, was the offer taken off because the crime committed was one of hate, or for the comment that he made?
He wasn't found guilty of the "hate crime". Probably some assault charge though. Then took the plea and opened his mouth an it was revoked.
concerned in the ROC

Pittsford, NY

#10 Nov 21, 2008
I hope the gentlemen that was injured can rest better now. Knowing this guy can't hurt him or anyone else for that matter. Even if Parsons gets 15 years, his victim has to live the rest of his life scared and with heavy medical bills. You are in my prayers...
twix

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 21, 2008
What everyone's not understanding is that Jesse had no idea Lance was gay. Lance was at the bar with a woman who had been beaten and Jesse thought Lance had done it. He was trying to defend a beaten woman. After they exchanged a few words, Jesse tried to apologize. Lance slapped his hand out of his face. Jesse wasn't right in doing what he did but Lance wasn't innocent either. He is sueing the bar for 2 million, and all his medical bills are being taken care of. Lance was not innocent and this bar fight is getting blown out of porportion. His remark in court was stupid but how can you all say that he deserves 15 years? He has kids and a family that HE SUPPORTS. He never meant to hurt him that badly. They were both drunk at a bar and now you say one mistaken bar fight should get him locked away for 15 years? That's a bit rediculous seeing as rapists get like 5 years in jail, then get out and do it again! This legal system is not just and this was not a hate crime. He didn't even know the kid was gay!!
WTF

Rochester, NY

#12 Nov 24, 2008
TWIX. I think I heard you on the radio this morning. You are the self proclaimed “Mother-In-Law” of this bully. You said on the radio he went out at 11:30 or 12:00 at night and this fight happened at 1:00 AM. So was he drunk when he went out or is he that much of a power drinker? This follows suit with his DWI. Now on that you said he refused the test and was charged with DWI. It shows he was CONVICTED of DWI meaning he did it. If it happened as you say where he was “Defending the honor” of another woman (As that beating must not have happened in front of him as he would have gotten the correct guy) and he said he was sorry and offered his hand, I too would slap it away just for him being an a$$hole and sticking his nose where it didn’t belong. So to wrap it up he is a supersized jerk and “He deserves what he will get” if not more. I also agree that the man beaten up should be able to sue the bar and your “son-in-law”. This man should have anything and everything relating to this paid in full and he should also be paid for loosing time and for pain and suffering.
concerned in the ROC

Pittsford, NY

#14 Nov 24, 2008
twix wrote:
What everyone's not understanding is that Jesse had no idea Lance was gay. Lance was at the bar with a woman who had been beaten and Jesse thought Lance had done it. He was trying to defend a beaten woman. After they exchanged a few words, Jesse tried to apologize. Lance slapped his hand out of his face. Jesse wasn't right in doing what he did but Lance wasn't innocent either. He is sueing the bar for 2 million, and all his medical bills are being taken care of. Lance was not innocent and this bar fight is getting blown out of porportion. His remark in court was stupid but how can you all say that he deserves 15 years? He has kids and a family that HE SUPPORTS. He never meant to hurt him that badly. They were both drunk at a bar and now you say one mistaken bar fight should get him locked away for 15 years? That's a bit rediculous seeing as rapists get like 5 years in jail, then get out and do it again! This legal system is not just and this was not a hate crime. He didn't even know the kid was gay!!
So you were there? Never meant to but did. And Lance should sue an as just cause...
John

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 24, 2008
This guy couldn't get dumber. What a freaking idiot! I hope the jury in his trial throws the book at him.

Now, he's gonna be someones biotch in prison. I hope it was worth it dumb A**
Unconcerned for Jesse

Newark, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2008
Thats too bad Jesse has a family he supports. I feel sorry for them. It's too bad someone that has the responsibility for supporting a family can't go out for a few beers without getting into a brawl like a teenager. Or stay home with his family! I'm sure things led up to the incident with Lance however nobody deserves to his head bashed in. I read in the paper that this Jesse accepted a plea deal and I was ok with that. Then the next day I hear what he said in court and I wish they could send him away for longer than the max for ignorance. This guy has to be the dumbest person in the news for awhile. What he said in court was a combination of ignorance and arrogance. I call it "aggressive ignorance".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 15 min Sha-KILL Whitey 2
The American Justice System by whites for whites 21 min Rhonda 12
Do you like Rhonda? (Sep '10) 40 min Whitey 143
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 1 hr Rhonda 19
Reasons For Black Republicans 1 hr Rhonda 3
Tried To Respond To Thread About Mcflabby 1 hr Rhonda 5
How Much Do Yo Think Adam McFadden Weighs? 1 hr Rhonda 17
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match

Spencerport People Search