Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 24, 2014
Hey nickbo,

if your boyfriend sneaks into your house to surprise you at 5am,
don't shoot him.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#8 Feb 24, 2014
I see you haven't gotten over your obsession. Yaawwwwn.
you got it

Rochester, NY

#9 Feb 26, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Seems like you have been on here a long time so may I ask you a few questions? Who is this Rhonda poster, how many names does she use and why is she so full of hate and racism? It seems like she can say and do what she wants without the moderators doing anything about her, does she work for topix? Thank you for your time, YGI.
nickbotard13

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 26, 2014
I'm wonder who really has the obsession. Is it just a coincidence that every time Rhonda says "nickbo" you so up?
RhondaHasNoFrien ds

Rochester, NY

#11 Feb 26, 2014
Nickbo13 just stopped posting like most of the other decent posters.
topix is now dead unless you like reading Rhondas posts to herself and a few other losers.

Where have all the good posters gone?
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#12 Feb 26, 2014
you got it wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you have been on here a long time so may I ask you a few questions? Who is this Rhonda poster, how many names does she use and why is she so full of hate and racism? It seems like she can say and do what she wants without the moderators doing anything about her, does she work for topix? Thank you for your time, YGI.
You basically nailed it. She gets to say anything she wants against whites. Starts multiple posts with, "white did this..." "white did that", yet they remain. If any white poster even mentions "black" they get booted, deleted, banned, etc. It has chased many decent people away and has become a ridiculous one-sided site. Am I right, MODERATOR??? Be sure to delete this post, punk.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#13 Feb 26, 2014
nickbotard13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wonder who really has the obsession. Is it just a coincidence that every time Rhonda says "nickbo" you so up?
Heeeere we go again, Crotchety. It's Wednesday. I'm not Nick on Wednesday. Us white folks take turns. lol
RhondaHasNoFrien ds

Rochester, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>Heeeere we go again, Crotchety. It's Wednesday. I'm not Nick on Wednesday. Us white folks take turns. lol
Considering their were four of us in the original schedule and their are seven days in the week we can all undersand why Rhonda and the rest of the crew find it so hard to follow.
Take care Steel, say hi to PP911 if you hear from him, looks like he has given up on topix like most everyone else.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#15 Feb 26, 2014
If you don't like it why don't you just go away????
DaleInWebster

Rochester, NY

#16 Feb 26, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
If you don't like it why don't you just go away????
I agree.
I'm new here.
I just moved to Webster from Texas, and I was googling around and came upon this topix thing a few days ago.
All I see is people complaining and complaining.
If they don't like it they should not use it.
I don't understand the white this and white that stuff yet, but I'm white and don't find any of it offensive. I have also notice this RacistFire person seems to be correct about your local media around here leaving out many white mugshots, while showing all the black mugshots that they can.
rePIGpublican

El Monte, CA

#17 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>You basically nailed it. She gets to say anything she wants against whites. Starts multiple posts with, "white did this..." "white did that", yet they remain. If any white poster even mentions "black" they get booted, deleted, banned, etc. It has chased many decent people away and has become a ridiculous one-sided site. Am I right, MODERATOR??? Be sure to delete this post, punk.
What is it going to take for you conservatives to realize that white racism is greater on topix than black racism? Just face the facts and realize who the real troublemakers are, dolly.
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#18 Feb 26, 2014
DaleInWebster wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
I'm new here.
I just moved to Webster from Texas, and I was googling around and came upon this topix thing a few days ago.
All I see is people complaining and complaining.
If they don't like it they should not use it.
I don't understand the white this and white that stuff yet, but I'm white and don't find any of it offensive. I have also notice this RacistFire person seems to be correct about your local media around here leaving out many white mugshots, while showing all the black mugshots that they can.
To each his own.
Welcome to Rochester anyways.
Knicks Beau

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 11, 2014
Rhonduh is really a fat balding white guy from the burbs sitting in his mom's basement in his tighty whities
Newly OBrian

Rochester, NY

#25 Apr 17, 2014
Naw, he's a salesman and model over at Foot Locker
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#26 Apr 17, 2014
Newly OBrian wrote:
Naw, he's a salesman and model over at Foot Locker
The

Rochester, NY

#28 Jul 30, 2014
Volvo FH16

Rochester, NY

#29 Aug 23, 2014
Here''s nickbo practicing for the big day:

Player

Rochester, NY

#30 Aug 29, 2014

Rochester, NY

#31 Sep 5, 2014
Nickbo I found this great new product on the internet and soon as I saw it I thought of you.
You can even buy it locally, they have an outlet store open on Thursday thru Sunday.

http://www.qcidirect.com/adjustable-blanket-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 apes arrested 1 hr Rhonda 5
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 1 hr Rhonda 6
black Oxycotin ring leader sentenced 3 hr FTW Forever 3
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 5 hr AllEyesOnYOU 1
Is Brother wease el a liberal 6 hr Rhonda 15
The American Justice System by whites for whites 6 hr Whitey 19
Whitey Will Try To Sabatoge Cuba 6 hr Ezra 3
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web