Warren's Latest Gaffe
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Warren recently demanded the dismissal of former union head Bob Brown, from a board impaneled with fixing many of Rochester’s dilapidated school buildings.

That the appointment (and dismissal of Bob Brown) requires both Warren and Vargas to agree, since Brown is their joint appointment (in fairness, Warren never appointed Brown; but she cannot unilaterally demand his ouster either).

"I don't have to convince him," Warren said, speaking last Monday (March 10th) of Vargas and the move to replace Brown. "It's a joint appointment. So if I withdraw my support, that person should no longer be there." Christopher Wilmot
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
Warren recently demanded the dismissal of former union head Bob Brown, from a board impaneled with fixing many of Rochester’s dilapidated school buildings.
That the appointment (and dismissal of Bob Brown) requires both Warren and Vargas to agree, since Brown is their joint appointment (in fairness, Warren never appointed Brown; but she cannot unilaterally demand his ouster either).
"I don't have to convince him," Warren said, speaking last Monday (March 10th) of Vargas and the move to replace Brown. "It's a joint appointment. So if I withdraw my support, that person should no longer be there." Christopher Wilmot
Sometimes I wonder how she ever got her law degree. She sure doesn't have a very good grasp on English. I sure wouldn't want her to defend me in court, half of the time when she opens her mouth it just doesn't make any sense at all. One beer short of a six pack for sure.
Peter

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 29, 2014
She doesn't have a grasp on reality. She needs to think through her thoughts before she engages her mouth. She embarrasses herself, and the city, frequently.

Can imagine what her new Washington friends think of her - or upstate NY.

Suggestion: get a spokesperson, like the president's press secretary, who can explain, "what she was trying to say, what she intended to say" etc. Excuse away her screwups as a translation error. She needs a buffer. She should no speak in public.
youll never get it

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2014
Peter wrote:
She doesn't have a grasp on reality. She needs to think through her thoughts before she engages her mouth. She embarrasses herself, and the city, frequently.
Can imagine what her new Washington friends think of her - or upstate NY.
Suggestion: get a spokesperson, like the president's press secretary, who can explain, "what she was trying to say, what she intended to say" etc. Excuse away her screwups as a translation error. She needs a buffer. She should no speak in public.
She has a communications director, only God knows why she doesn't use her.
I was embarrassed for her during that Uncle Reggie news conference and just about every time she speaks publicly. Articulation is not her strong suit.......the jury is still out on what her actual strong suits are.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2014
Lovely IS THE MAYOR . Her highness makes the rules, don't ya know. She's a cow elephant in a china shop.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2014
Most likely why she sent that white woman to speak to the media when #2 got pulled over for having diabetes.
I take the opposite approach..she wanted the job and makes the big bucks...now get out there in front of the media like a pro football or basketball coach (after a loss) and talk to the media like a big girl. Otherwise..resign your position or quit hiding and earn your paycheck and face the music.
I don't want to see some lower level spokesman. Looks like this job was more than she bargained for..and thinks she is too good to have to answer. She seems a bit snotty to me.
Given a degree 2

Victor, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes I wonder how she ever got her law degree. She sure doesn't have a very good grasp on English. I sure wouldn't want her to defend me in court, half of the time when she opens her mouth it just doesn't make any sense at all. One beer short of a six pack for sure.
R U kidding me. They GIVE AWAY DEGREE'S IN ROCHESTER, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW UP TO CLASS AND BE GOOD.
Zonked

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2014
rochmetro wrote:
She seems a bit snotty to me.
I believe the correct work is uppity when referring to them.
R U kidding me

Victor, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2014
Awwww, the haters can't handle a strong Black woman at the head of the city. so sad too bad. She is UP, way UP above where you'll never arrive.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2014
She's dumber than a box of rocks. She is making a laughing stock of the city.$100 mill for a performing arts center? Whatever happened to the water park idea?
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#11 Mar 30, 2014
R U kidding me wrote:
Awwww, the haters can't handle a strong Black woman at the head of the city. so sad too bad. She is UP, way UP above where you'll never arrive.
Yea......idiots voting in idiots......the communist liberal way.

Beware of communist liberals posing as Americans
Peter

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 30, 2014
R U kidding me wrote:
Awwww, the haters can't handle a strong Black woman at the head of the city. so sad too bad.
When does the strong black women start? Currently, we have a confused, arrogant one that dresses funny.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#13 Mar 30, 2014
Again.. if she were so strong it would be her face out there talking about #2..not some minion.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#14 Mar 30, 2014
This is a very poor leadership issue. She's tripping out of the starting gate. She was elected on her pitch to help the neighborhoods and then she asks for 100 million, 1/3 of the State's budget, for a huge downtown project. She hires and fires folks without regard for rules. She blames the public as rumor mongers when her uncle was driving recklessly. She snubs the reporters who have honest concerns, Two on her leadership team with DWIs and she circumvents the issue with drinking and driving moral topic. When questioned she pulls rank, "I'm the Mayor." What type of shiznik leadership is this?
Peter

Rochester, NY

#15 Mar 30, 2014
At her current pace, she will only be saying "I'm the Mayor" for one term.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#16 Mar 30, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
This is a very poor leadership issue. She's tripping out of the starting gate. She was elected on her pitch to help the neighborhoods and then she asks for 100 million, 1/3 of the State's budget, for a huge downtown project. She hires and fires folks without regard for rules. She blames the public as rumor mongers when her uncle was driving recklessly. She snubs the reporters who have honest concerns, Two on her leadership team with DWIs and she circumvents the issue with drinking and driving moral topic. When questioned she pulls rank, "I'm the Mayor." What type of shiznik leadership is this?
Gee dew, what other "leader" does she remind you of?? Must be something in the genes.
Semper Fi Forever

Sparta, GA

#17 Mar 30, 2014
Given a degree 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
R U kidding me. They GIVE AWAY DEGREE'S IN ROCHESTER, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW UP TO CLASS AND BE GOOD.
AND BE A KNEE-GROW!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce (Cate) Jenner to pose Nude on SI Mag 5 min Ha Ha 3
Never trust a WOP 12 min Ha Ha 3
Zoo Keepers Expecting Very Busy summer! 16 min Ha Ha 5
News Heroin overdose numbers raise concern (Nov '14) 3 hr Ha Ha 26
Locked up and fully loaded 5 hr Yankee Dave 5
Our Immigration is beyond stupid 6 hr Ha Ha 5
Newsworthy 6 hr Hee Hee 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages