Buffalo housing program to expand to Rochester

Dec 12, 2013 Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle 11

A Buffalo program that helps low-income residents improve the safety and efficiency of their homes will expand to Rochester and Syracuse with the assistance of $2 million in state funding, officials announced Thursday.

Full Story
yep

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 12, 2013
yet another hand out to the knee grows
Taxation w representation

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 12, 2013
and core cay shuns. You know they want their share
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 12, 2013
yep wrote:
yet another hand out to the knee grows
Yes; those white folks love their hand outs, just because their white.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 13, 2013
That's all rochester needs.......more Hillary Clitoon handouts .
Rochester .....going.....going.....going ......gone. Lmao

Cleveland, OH

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>Yes; those white folks love their hand outs, just because their white.
All knowing. That's true.......lot of white trash democrat communist liberals in rochester .
BEWARE of WHITE LIBERAL trash posing as Americans !

Cleveland, OH

#6 Dec 13, 2013
Ahhh. 2 million more of my tax dollars going to crack........guess it's better than giving limousine liberals the money to compete with me with my tax dollars.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2013
Taxation without represen wrote:
That's all rochester needs.......more Hillary Clitoon handouts .
Rochester .....going.....going.....going ......gone. Lmao
The dems are running scared and they have to spend the taxpayer's money anyway they can to buy votes for the 2014 election. They know that anyone with a half of a brain are fed up with their lies and policies that are destroying our country. They are worried about losing the senate and many seats in the congress which would make Obama a lame duck president. It is a shame that they just might buy enough votes from the L.I.V.s or rig the votes casted to pull it off and keep in power. We haven't seen anything yet, the closer the election gets the more they, along with the MSM, will lie and attack anyone that speaks out about the injustice they are committing. Hold on to your wallets and keep your eyes open because we are about to get it shoved up our rears once again.
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
All knowing. That's true.......lot of white trash democrat communist liberals in rochester .
BEWARE of WHITE LIBERAL trash posing as Americans !
Stop being a want to be. You have no money; and, in this country if you're working and or poor you don't count. You're just a puppet, being used by the rich and elite puppet masters.
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>The dems are running scared and they have to spend the taxpayer's money anyway they can to buy votes for the 2014 election. They know that anyone with a half of a brain are fed up with their lies and policies that are destroying our country. They are worried about losing the senate and many seats in the congress which would make Obama a lame duck president. It is a shame that they just might buy enough votes from the L.I.V.s or rig the votes casted to pull it off and keep in power. We haven't seen anything yet, the closer the election gets the more they, along with the MSM, will lie and attack anyone that speaks out about the injustice they are committing. Hold on to your wallets and keep your eyes open because we are about to get it shoved up our rears once again.
Sorry; you didn't get the memo; but, America was destroyed before it begin. America destroyed itself through its greed, its lies and it evil practices. Elected officials do not run this country, it's the super rich and elite that's running this country and the world, our politicians are just a formality; even they have no power. You people really need to wake up!! you've been sleeping too long.

Cleveland, OH

#10 Dec 13, 2013
Allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>Stop being a want to be. You have no money; and, in this country if you're working and or poor you don't count. You're just a puppet, being used by the rich and elite puppet masters.
I have no money ? You got that right ! Lol .....
I own homes up and down the east coast....including gated communities in fl.
I've always paid the mortgages,taxes ......unlike most liberals.
Government stole all my money thru taxation without representation.......to save the stupid ass down the street who didn't pay his mortgage.
Millions and millions of dollars over the years.....wasted. Gone to crack. Crooked politicians , crooked attorneys , dumb stop and drop cops, limousine liberals posting as Americans, corrupted political courts and corrupted banks.

I would like to see young people today get a mortgage ...lol. The American dream is gone.
Government has no right being in business.....period.
Government has no right bailing out failed business such as local Wilmorite park point.

Time to clean the barn !

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
I have no money ? You got that right ! Lol .....
I own homes up and down the east coast....including gated communities in fl.
I've always paid the mortgages,taxes ......unlike most liberals.
Government stole all my money thru taxation without representation.......to save the stupid ass down the street who didn't pay his mortgage.
Millions and millions of dollars over the years.....wasted. Gone to crack. Crooked politicians , crooked attorneys , dumb stop and drop cops, limousine liberals posting as Americans, corrupted political courts and corrupted banks.
I would like to see young people today get a mortgage ...lol. The American dream is gone.
Government has no right being in business.....period.
Government has no right bailing out failed business such as local Wilmorite park point.
Time to clean the barn !
Maybe people cant afford a mortgage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) 1 hr Doug free 64
Show this to Martijn Verbakel 2 hr Black Eye VERBAKEL 13
Martijn Verbakel Give Gates, NY Police a BLACK EYE 2 hr Black Eye VERBAKEL 100
Break room ratings 3 hr Greece Guy 15
Black House Party Three Dead 4 hr RacistFireCrotch ... 7
This is HUGE... Billy Fuccillo Settles for $1.6... 6 hr Ha Ha 18
Mayor Lovely Warren gets Boo'd at Pepsi Concert 9 hr Marriane 45
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web