First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Linda

Fairport, NY

#22 Sep 24, 2013
I seriously don't know what is wrong with all you people. Someone's family member has dementia and all that you all can do is find fault. You hate everyone on every local channel..then why do you watch it? What do you expect from local news...CNN?? Not that liberal CNN is much better unless you enjoy that sort of thing. The local news anchors are just doing their jobs and for my part, I love Janet Lomax and Don Alhart. The only reason I ended up on this page was that I was curious where Don Hudson had gone. And what I got was all of you whiny people criticizing everyone and everything about local news and all the people on it. And with language that I would hope your own mother's wouldn't see. Shame on all of you. If you think you could do any better, then why don't you go get a job there? Or better yet, go to finishing school where they teach people some manners. You all could use some.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#23 Sep 24, 2013
Linda wrote:
I seriously don't know what is wrong with all you people. Someone's family member has dementia and all that you all can do is find fault. You hate everyone on every local channel..then why do you watch it? What do you expect from local news...CNN?? Not that liberal CNN is much better unless you enjoy that sort of thing. The local news anchors are just doing their jobs and for my part, I love Janet Lomax and Don Alhart. The only reason I ended up on this page was that I was curious where Don Hudson had gone. And what I got was all of you whiny people criticizing everyone and everything about local news and all the people on it. And with language that I would hope your own mother's wouldn't see. Shame on all of you. If you think you could do any better, then why don't you go get a job there? Or better yet, go to finishing school where they teach people some manners. You all could use some.
You should do a news story about it.

It would be something different than the drivel that the mass media flushes down the tube every night!
Bart

Rochester, NY

#24 Sep 24, 2013
Scott Kilbury is doing a great job. 10NBC is no HD as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Pierson Expecting 3 hr Bernie 9
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 3 hr Bernie 41
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 4 hr CityRes 47
Its Always the Suburban Whites Arrested for Wel... 6 hr MoCo Cracker 2
News Stabbing, shooting keep Rochester police busy 6 hr MoCo Cracker 11
Human remains found in Irondequiot 8 hr MoCo Cracker 3
Break room ratings 11 hr Donald 234
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE