First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Zonked

Pittsford, NY

#43 Apr 15, 2014
Her greaseball rookie attorney is going to lose the case.

As much as I supported her for her cuteness (which has faded quickly), I think the jury will convict her. The U.S. government has a completely different playing field, unfortunately. They have no rules.
Gander Girl got caught

Rochester, NY

#44 Apr 15, 2014
The fed's are gonna fry her. She won't taste freedom in this lifetime.
This is what happens when lying catches up wit ya.
Gander Girl got caught

Rochester, NY

#45 Apr 15, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true ... Lindsey Lohan didn't start serving time until she started to plump up and colored her hair that tacky orange!
Prior to that, she kept getting probation or house arrest.
boy, were you wrong. just wait until the gov't charges her.
On the low down

Rochester, NY

#46 Apr 15, 2014
Shhhhhh......don't tell anyone. Act like we don't know cause we don't want to discuss this. right?
Zonked

Pittsford, NY

#47 Apr 16, 2014
One lesson comes out of all this:

DON'T TEXT THE DETAILS OF A CRIME YOU COMMITTED.

Once you type it, it's stored in a database for a long time, and easy to recall as evidence. The major cell providers all cooperate with law enforcement to provide this data.
Zonked

Pittsford, NY

#48 Apr 16, 2014
Data Retention by Carrier (Dept of Justice document):

https://www.aclu.org/cell-phone-location-trac...
On the low down

Rochester, NY

#49 Apr 16, 2014
Zonked wrote:
One lesson comes out of all this:
DON'T TEXT THE DETAILS OF A CRIME YOU COMMITTED.
Once you type it, it's stored in a database for a long time, and easy to recall as evidence. The major cell providers all cooperate with law enforcement to provide this data.
True dat. goes to show how stupid she is. maybe she is good a poker, cause she is now in the pokie. lmao.
vii

Pittsford, NY

#50 Apr 16, 2014
2 Tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This trial is about a stupid, greedy white girl. Not the president.
But since you want to go there, lets' hold the NRA responsible. stay focused. Ms. Nguyen is in the hot seat now. she lies and it's being told in the court room
Actually i think white is incorrect. I believe yellow is the color you are looking for, i/e vietnamese decent?
vii

Pittsford, NY

#51 Apr 16, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you have gotten to know Dawn already just by the news coverage that operates on 30 second sound bites?
You voted for Obama didn't you?
Yes genius i did & so did everybody who read the texts she snet to her detective bf.
30 second sound bires spoke volumes.
What was the verdict? Oh, yeah - GUILTY.

PS - O-man is a terrible president!
I voted green so i didnt have to vote for either major crook running. Satisfied?
vii

Pittsford, NY

#52 Apr 16, 2014
snet...nyet... i meant sent.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#53 Apr 16, 2014
vii wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes genius i did & so did everybody who read the texts she snet to her detective bf.
30 second sound bires spoke volumes.
What was the verdict? Oh, yeah - GUILTY.
PS - O-man is a terrible president!
I voted green so i didnt have to vote for either major crook running. Satisfied?
And did you get to know Obama & Holder as well through their sound bites on the news?
My point is when the people do something it is illegal, but when our government does it, it's okay?

Like all this surveilance ... If we did this to our elected officials, it would be stalking!

And as much as you would like to blame Dawn ... the people on this guy's parol board should also be held accountable! Or at least never sit on a parol board again!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#54 Apr 16, 2014
Straw purchase for a guy that had already killed his grandma with a fckng hammer! She needs jail time.
GMAB

Rochester, NY

#55 Apr 16, 2014
Gander Girl got caught wrote:
The fed's are gonna fry her. She won't taste freedom in this lifetime.
This is what happens when lying catches up wit ya.
lmao..gander girl got caught. for sho nuff, the feds are going to fry her. her life is done.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#56 Apr 17, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Straw purchase for a guy that had already killed his grandma with a fckng hammer! She needs jail time.
Remember Dawn's big loud mouth mother just after the fire? I notice she's as quiet as a mouse. I'm sure Dawn's lawyers told her to keep her big mouth shut!
No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#57 Apr 17, 2014
vii wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i think white is incorrect. I believe yellow is the color you are looking for, i/e vietnamese decent?
She is AmerAsian - half Caucasian and half Oriental
No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#58 Apr 17, 2014
Gander Girl got caught wrote:
The fed's are gonna fry her. She won't taste freedom in this lifetime.
This is what happens when lying catches up wit ya.
Wrong, there was no one seeking death penalty on her, she isnt gonna fry. They dont use electric chair in NY anymore. You'd have to go to Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee or Kentucky...(hmm Red States)
And if she doesnt face any Federal charges she will be freed in 4 or less years, Most likely 3 after good behavior.
Kurt

Pittsford, NY

#59 Apr 17, 2014
No Nguyen Situation wrote:
<quoted text>
She is AmerAsian - half Caucasian and half Oriental
Orientals are traditionally Indian, Asians find it very offensive to be called anything but Asian-Americans (including Vietnamese). Frankly, I don't care, but just wanted to keep it politically correct. So I made this comment. I'm sure the Webster Fire guys have more colorful terms for her.

OK, ding me for being a d ick.
Kurt

Pittsford, NY

#60 Apr 17, 2014
No Nguyen Situation wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, there was no one seeking death penalty on her, she isnt gonna fry. They dont use electric chair in NY anymore.
No, they make them listen to Cuomo drone on and on. Death comes slowly.
GMAB

Rochester, NY

#61 Apr 17, 2014
No Nguyen Situation wrote:
<quoted text>
She is AmerAsian - half Caucasian and half Oriental
okay, with that being said she is still 100% stupid.
No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#62 Apr 17, 2014
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Orientals are traditionally Indian, Asians find it very offensive to be called anything but Asian-Americans (including Vietnamese). Frankly, I don't care, but just wanted to keep it politically correct. So I made this comment. I'm sure the Webster Fire guys have more colorful terms for her.
OK, ding me for being a d ick.
WRONG again skippy. People from India are included as South Asian along with other sub-Himalayan countries.
Orientals are from Far East Asia and includes the ethnic groups of Han, Yamato and Korean and includes the countries of China, parts of Mongolia Taiwan, Hong Kong, N & S Korea, Japan, & Vietnam. They were formerly known as Mongoloid peoples.
Asian is too broad of a term because the continent has the largest diversity of races and ethnic groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Jewell-Belluccio, 4 hr Trench bull 1
News RPD neighborhood patrol begins Apr. 20 6 hr Grady Stiles 2
Teamsters at Wegmans get greedy agian. (Sep '13) 6 hr Deiselpower 243
News Woman admits to stealing $90K from DMV 6 hr WeCantBreathe 1
News Supper to raise money for grave markers (Oct '13) 7 hr bryanflake1984 9
Break room ratings 8 hr Tommy 150
Irondequoit Police Officer Jim Frascati's Class... 9 hr i_m_watching 8
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]