Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I think that McDonald's needs to stop letting go workers. Are they any jobs in Ontario county at all? I live in Ontario county (Geneva to be exact)
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

How329 wrote:
I think that McDonald's needs to stop letting go workers. Are they any jobs in Ontario county at all? I live in Ontario county (Geneva to be exact)
LIAR! LOSER!

You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
How 329

AND NOW "7suzie"

We all know it ...
How329

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I seriously live in Geneva, and I don't know Nancy or her mom (7suzie). or any of these other people. I don't blame Nancy's mom for posting and funding their own website.

But I don't know how they're going to get money because people aren't going to have jobs I hope the rich give in to the website. one where you won't be falsely accused of being from another community.
Forum monitor

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

How329 wrote:
I seriously live in Geneva, and I don't know Nancy or her mom (7suzie). or any of these other people. I don't blame Nancy's mom for posting and funding their own website.
But I don't know how they're going to get money because people aren't going to have jobs I hope the rich give in to the website. one where you won't be falsely accused of being from another community.
Your IP address has been flagged.
Your repeated posts from this IP address has been deemed as spam and it will be blocked in the future.
It is recommended that you use a registered screen name to avoid further confusion.
How329

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Forum monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your IP address has been flagged.
Your repeated posts from this IP address has been deemed as spam and it will be blocked in the future.
It is recommended that you use a registered screen name to avoid further confusion.
Excuse Me, but because I live in Geneva and not Rochester or any of these other places my IP is flagged? That's not fair, I can post on whatever Topix forum I want to.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

How329 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me, but because I live in Geneva and not Rochester or any of these other places my IP is flagged? That's not fair, I can post on whatever Topix forum I want to.
Your many posts under constatly changing screen names has flagges your computer as a potential spammer.

Check that your computer has not been infected with a virus, as some viruses can take over your computer and be used remotely.
How329

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your many posts under constatly changing screen names has flagges your computer as a potential spammer.
Check that your computer has not been infected with a virus, as some viruses can take over your computer and be used remotely.
The only username I have is How329
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

How329 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only username I have is How329
You are STILL a turd in the punchbowl ...
Allison Rachesky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bring back jobsfrom China wrote:
Bring US manufacturing and assembly jobs back to America!!!
There's tons of manufacturing in the USA. Even if more comes back it won't go to Upstate NY! Are you prepared to move to where the jobs are?
Allison Rachesky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Even foreign cars are made in the USA.
http://www.kmmgusa.com/careers/working-here/
Get to work!
Palmyra Maid

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I wish the unemployment rate decreases before my son turns 19 so he can have a job too!
Michael McMonagle

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Palmyra Maid wrote:
I wish the unemployment rate decreases before my son turns 19 so he can have a job too!
Unemployment is down significantly. But the jobs aren't here in NY and never will be.
Palmyra Maid

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Michael McMonagle wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment is down significantly. But the jobs aren't here in NY and never will be.
Unemployment isn't down in this country. might be in other countries but not here. Wake up this is United States of America!

I have a son and my husband died so I take care of him by myself and I became a maid for a family. My son needs a job too. I don't know who controls the job market and how they do it, but they need to put money where workers are not where commercials are.
thelittlegirl16

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

MY BOSS just told me that he and his wife just lost their jobs because they work for a correctional facility and they have a daughter and son. So...now what am I going to do if they don't need a maid anymore? Cuomo, stop closing the correctional facilities. Also, I tried Care.com like that Palmyra Maid said but it says I was too young :(
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

thelittlegirl16 wrote:
MY BOSS just told me that he and his wife just lost their jobs because they work for a correctional facility and they have a daughter and son. So...now what am I going to do if they don't need a maid anymore? Cuomo, stop closing the correctional facilities. Also, I tried Care.com like that Palmyra Maid said but it says I was too young :(
You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
How 329
7suzie

and a total turd in the punch-bowl.

You never have anything intelligent to say
And you promised us all that you weren't coming back.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

radical509 wrote:
my mom applied to mcdonald's, she got denied, then she reapplied called multiple mcdonalds and then didnt get hired til they realized shes the only one applying, and they need to hire someone - geez they shoulda interviewed her right away
I'm still trying to get my head around the concept of an adult wanting to work at McDonald's! I guess if that's the only 'opportunity' in your geographic area, or if a person's scholastic performance in college doesn't let them qualify for real meaningful employment or something (or if Scholastic achievement in high school didn't qualify them to even get into college, or if they have the misfortune to be born to the kind of parents that don't start a college fund for them the day their conception was confirmed, that kind of thing.
Palmyra Maid

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to get my head around the concept of an adult wanting to work at McDonald's! I guess if that's the only 'opportunity' in your geographic area, or if a person's scholastic performance in college doesn't let them qualify for real meaningful employment or something (or if Scholastic achievement in high school didn't qualify them to even get into college, or if they have the misfortune to be born to the kind of parents that don't start a college fund for them the day their conception was confirmed, that kind of thing.
Maybe she was trying to get money for a car and already had another job but needed another?
Angela

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

I got a job at McDonald's. Loved it but after a few weeks they stopped hiring and were laying off workers. Stupid economy. Obama, please tell the people that control the job market to not get rid of jobs.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Angela wrote:
I got a job at McDonald's. Loved it but after a few weeks they stopped hiring and were laying off workers. Stupid economy. Obama, please tell the people that control the job market to not get rid of jobs.
I hear you give a mean tugjob at the drive through ...
Rochmetro

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

I think Unemployment is getting worse everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The RPD will NEVER wear body cameras 11 min RacistFireCrotchB... 6
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 13 min RacistFireCrotchB... 112
Diversity In the RPD 26 min RacistFireCrotchB... 19
Retired RPD Captain's Murder Sentencing a Disgrace 32 min SCUM 4
35% of America is on Welfare 1 hr SCUM 4
In Greece, New York, 3 held captive while jewel... 1 hr Norman 18
CNN Has Reached Bottom, Ratings Tanked 1 hr Norman 18

Search the Spencerport Forum:
•••
•••