Unemployment needs to stop

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pow46

Newark, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2012
i applied for wegmans, and i even called them, they said they'd call me back, they never did, but days later they hired some trouble maker
romneylover

Newark, NY

#3 Aug 30, 2012
pow46 wrote:
i applied for wegmans, and i even called them, they said they'd call me back, they never did, but days later they hired some trouble maker
i know, i was there when he was training, im like, do they know he is a trouble maker? or do they hire him because he's the youngest applicant? everybody that applies should get a chance to work there
radical509

Newark, NY

#4 Aug 30, 2012
my mom applied to mcdonald's, she got denied, then she reapplied called multiple mcdonalds and then didnt get hired til they realized shes the only one applying, and they need to hire someone - geez they shoulda interviewed her right away
Bring back jobsfrom China

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Screw da Chinks. Bring US manufacturing and assembly jobs back to America!!!
ummmm im not democrat

Newark, NY

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Obama said he'd cut spending, he never did, he said he'd get rid of taxes, he didnt, instead he gave more, and the middle class cant even travel to another country without getting broke, and deaths have been done, obama has done enough damage

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#10 Aug 30, 2012
Tiamm777 wrote:
Louise what have you been doing for the last 10 years while jobs have been going out of Rochester. Nothing. The high speed rail money to create jobs in Upstate NY. Where did the money go Louise. No train and no jobs. Louise you are an old fart that can not even walk. How can you do your job? You have done nothing but waste taxpayers money. It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QvHm41vo0qsXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
In 2 years nothing. That is Louise. All BS and no action. Where is the train? High Airline tickets? You have done nothing about it? You just talk.
Ummm, Yep. I totally agree. However, let's not single out Louise. Plenty of other NY Senate/State Representatives are the same way.
Schumer has done a few "things" aside from him, who HAS done something for your district ? Gantt, Gillibrand? Hello??
blacks are scum

Geneseo, NY

#11 Aug 30, 2012
ummmm im not democrat wrote:
Obama said he'd cut spending, he never did, he said he'd get rid of taxes, he didnt, instead he gave more, and the middle class cant even travel to another country without getting broke, and deaths have been done, obama has done enough damage
What do you expect from blacks? they are the scum of the earth.
RobuTards

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Tiamm777 wrote:
Louise has done nothing for me. Unemployment is 18% amd upstate NY continues to loose jobs. I may be living in a cave soon if Louise keeps things going the way they are now.
Where in the Rochester area or Slaughter's District is there 18% unemployment? NO WHERE. you are a liar.
Also it's LOSE, not loose. Only thing loose is your mom's roast beef lips on a Friday nite.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Rochester is still miles ahead of other upstate NY cities. We progressed and the other cities regressed.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
Rochester is still miles ahead of other upstate NY cities. We progressed and the other cities regressed.
Don't confuse the Rochester area with Rochester itself or you will be in for a BIG disappointment.
Tansha

Newark, NY

#17 Dec 8, 2012
I think Suzy should get a job already. Obama, seriously, create jobs please!!!!!
Tansha is right

Newark, NY

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Tansha wrote:
I think Suzy should get a job already. Obama, seriously, create jobs please!!!!!
Tansha, once again, I agree!!! People should not be denied a job!
YolanDUH is stupid

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Tansha is right wrote:
<quoted text>
Tansha, once again, I agree!!! People should not be denied a job!
wow. back in the days the white people would refuse to hire the Blacks, now Blacks are prospering and the whites are mad. The whites think all blacks don't work. ha ha ha, now they whites cannot get jobs. what happened?
Nancy

Newark, NY

#21 Jul 24, 2013
Tansha wrote:
I think the fast food companies need to create jobs themselves. They HAVE money but instead they're wasting it on commercials.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#22 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the fast food companies need to create jobs themselves. They HAVE money but instead they're wasting it on commercials.
GOOD GOD!!! Are YOU AT IT AGAIN!!!!

You post as "My Dad Loves My Mom," then answer yourself as "Hewy" or "Phelps Man" and now you are on here with another screen name?

It is blatently obvious that you are the same person.
1) you bomb every thread with the same name.
2) same location under your name but you deny the location and say you are in rochester.
3) CLUELESS on topic.
4) child like reaction to the rest of us asking you to go away!!!
rochmetro

Newark, NY

#23 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
How329

Newark, NY

#24 Jul 24, 2013
I think that whoever controls the unemployment rate needs to decrease it NOW!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#25 Jul 24, 2013
How329 wrote:
LIAR! LOSER!

You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
and Now "How 329"

We all know it ...
Nancy

Newark, NY

#26 Jul 24, 2013
How329 wrote:
And now the president that sent jobs overseas wants to rage minimum wage? Taxes better go down then.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#28 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
And now the president that sent jobs overseas wants to rage minimum wage? Taxes better go down then.
Agreeing with yourself?

LIAR! LOSER!

You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
and Now "How 329"

We all know it ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren Wilson to resign from Ferguson PD 44 min Ha Ha 21
73 White Protesters Arrested in four straight w... 8 hr RFCBF 1
Cops at Eastview Mall Always Send the Black Mug... 8 hr RFCBF 1
Pittsford Capital Scam (Nov '06) 9 hr Charlie123 201
13WHAM Doesn't Leave out one Black Mugshot 9 hr Bubba 2
Rochester Hero's For getting Paid Time and a Ha... 10 hr CityRes 1
13WHAM Refuses to Show Mugshot of White Drunk D... 10 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1

High Wind Warning for Monroe County was issued at November 24 at 3:53AM EST

Spencerport Dating
Find my Match