Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your not suburbanite and stop spinning everything.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! !!! Are you really telling someone else to stop spinning things. Now that is the pot calling the kettle black. Take along hard look in the mirror sister!!!
How about I play your little game and tell you to go do your own work and you prove it. For I don't work for you and uh, I have nothing to prove to you because you're nothing to me.
I'm not gonna give my address so you can have me robbed. I will tell you this.I'm in the 14609 area. Near Norton Village and Waring plaza. There is an old Catholic Church near me that is now a multi-denominational church.. Near Warrens campaign post that she hijacked from an old lady who sold ice cream. I get meat from Inclema's. There is Pudgie's Pizza and Norton's bar. A Family Dollar that used to be an Eckerd' that was Fay's before that. Some side streets would be Marn St., Travers circle, Cooper St. that turns into Yates St., Bricker St., Grey St., Fernwood Terrace. Ask me anything about the area and I can tell you about it. I used to give my cans and bottles to Kenny when he pushed his cart around before he died. Want more proof besides me giving you my residence.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!! Are you really telling someone else to stop spinning things. Now that is the pot calling the kettle black. Take along hard look in the mirror sister!!!
How about I play your little game and tell you to go do your own work and you prove it. For I don't work for you and uh, I have nothing to prove to you because you're nothing to me.
I'm not gonna give my address so you can have me robbed. I will tell you this.I'm in the 14609 area. Near Norton Village and Waring plaza. There is an old Catholic Church near me that is now a multi-denominational church.. Near Warrens campaign post that she hijacked from an old lady who sold ice cream. I get meat from Inclema's. There is Pudgie's Pizza and Norton's bar. A Family Dollar that used to be an Eckerd' that was Fay's before that. Some side streets would be Marn St., Travers circle, Cooper St. that turns into Yates St., Bricker St., Grey St., Fernwood Terrace. Ask me anything about the area and I can tell you about it. I used to give my cans and bottles to Kenny when he pushed his cart around before he died. Want more proof besides me giving you my residence.
Manufacturers haven't made many "black" kettles or "black" pots in many years, so stop making up stuff you stinking suburbanite.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Doreen

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Prove your not suburbanite and stop spinning everything.
Prove your not an idiot and stop spinning everything.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Richards wasn't a good mayor, he just looked like a good mayor on TV.
Sara

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
Thomas Richards wasn't a good mayor, he just looked like a good mayor on TV.
Ohh yess, drop dead sexy, like duffy is soo tall and handsome and thats how he gets his jobs.
Lets Be Accurate Here

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Look how easy Richards switched parties after the Democrats voted him out. Independent party and the workers party, he hasn't worked a day in his life.
He never switched parties. He was still registered as a Democrat but the Independence party ran him on their line.

Guess facts are a hard thing to consider nowadays, hmmm?
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Richards was a good mayor, he just didn't look like a good mayor on TV.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!! Are you really telling someone else to stop spinning things. Now that is the pot calling the kettle black. Take along hard look in the mirror sister!!!
How come you cry when I use your username??

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How come you cry when I use your username??
What are you talking about now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Vietnam Veterans Being Honored This Weekend 3 hr nickbo13 2
Civic Center garage 4 hr Bob McLonsberry 51
please come forward . 5 hr concerned 2
Hit and Run 5 hr Bob McLonsberry 2
28 White Registered Sex Offenders 5 hr South Wedge Tarde... 21
White Woman gets 2 DWI's in 2 Days 5 hr Bob McLonsberry 3
White Trash in the Burbs with Trash Everywhere 6 hr RFCBF 2

Search the Spencerport Forum:
•••
•••