Talk about Spencerport
curious

Greenwood, NE

#21 Apr 26, 2012
Does anyone come on this site? Have you put this thread on the Rochester site? Not sure how this all works but what the heck.
I never bought a vehicle from Doan but had work done on my Buick and it seemed they solved the window problem with creative electrical wiring. Window works but what happened to the radio and the battery dies much sooner?????
No more Doan Chevy for repairs.
Beware Car Buyers

United States

#22 Apr 27, 2012
Doan Delivers Loss to me and after talking to the owner,They still have not made no attemp to make up for my loss !! Just for everybodys information.
Beware Car Buyers

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Apr 28, 2012
Still have not heard from Doan Chevrolet. My loss is there loss , every thing takes time ,
Beware of Doan Chevrolet

Larchmont, NY

#24 Apr 29, 2012
Time and word of mouth.
Beware Car buyers

Lucerne Valley, CA

#25 Apr 30, 2012
4/30/12 Hope all can hear ,still at a loss!!
beware car buyers

United States

#26 May 1, 2012
Doan Chevrolet ,still has not satisfied me , I am very unhappy with my loss.
beware of doan car buyers

Brooklyn, NY

#27 May 3, 2012
I hope the public hears me, I had a big loss and doan doss-not care !!!!
still at a loss from doan

Brooklyn, NY

#28 May 5, 2012
still at a loss form doan chevrolet!!
beware car buyers

United States

#29 May 6, 2012
I just want every one to know that doan chevrolet has not satisfied me about taking a $7000.00 loss because of me buying a problem car from them!! I guess advertizing this might help some one but not going to get my money back ,thanks doan chevrolet i had a great learning experience ,
Beware Car Buyers

Brooklyn, NY

#30 May 8, 2012
Still no responce from doan to make up for this loss !!!!
beware car buyers

West Orange, NJ

#31 May 8, 2012
Doan delivers no responce
Bewre of DOAN Cars

Raynham, MA

#32 May 10, 2012
If you read my post you will see why I say Beware of DOAN CHEVROLET dealerships..!!
Scott Pundt

Rochester, NY

#33 May 12, 2012
Car Buyers Beware wrote:
Doan Chevrolet ,I am at a big loss because I bought a used car There!!!!!!
The Doan Family of Dealerships have been in business in Upstate New York since the mid 1960`s. We strive to do our best to serve our customers every single day. We pride ourselves by being the highest rated Chevrolet Dealership in customer satisfaction by General Motors in the Rochester area. An attempt was made to solve this customer`s problem by our staff. However he already traded it in at another dealership before we were given a fair chance to address his concern. Consequently our assistance would not be possible at that point. Apologies and other attempts to explain the difficult situation went sour when the customer became extremely rude and indignant to our staff.
beware car buyers

Larchmont, NY

#34 May 14, 2012
I ,The customer did not become extremely rude in any form or way or indignant to any staff at the doan family of dealerships ,This is just way of them trying to make them selfs look good and they still and never tried to offer me money back for my $7000.00 losss .
beware car buyers

Larchmont, NY

#35 May 14, 2012
I did give the car to another dealership because i wanted to get rid of the promblem and get what i had in mind in the first place, a cadillac so i bought a new cadillac at vally cadillac. and got rid of what i bought from doan ,a cadillac with a vibration in the car that i went back and forth to the dealer at about 50 miles per drive each way to get resolved and i had enough of the agravation of so i unloded the car and got a new one ,And I am Happy i have a car with out the problem !!!
beware car buyers

Newark, NJ

#36 May 15, 2012
I gave DOAN CHEVEROLET A CHANCE to make up for my loss by offering to buy another automoble from them and have them give me $7000.00 off, So it would make up for my loss and that did not work out.. so , I talked to the owner of doan, and I am still at a loss.. I bought a car from them with a problem ...!!!Thanks alot
Beware car buyers

Larchmont, NY

#37 May 17, 2012
Another day of news for spencerport , I am still at a loss Because of buying a useded car at Doan Chevrolet . I am very unhappy that I went there and i want the public to know !!!Thank You
beware car buyers

Larchmont, NY

#38 May 18, 2012
yes its friday , i'm not letting this get me down!!
beware car buyers

United States

#39 May 19, 2012
I am stii a unhappy ,unsatisfied car buyer from DOAN DEALERSHIPS in rochester and spencerport.
Beware car buyers

United States

#40 May 22, 2012
Well another day of being a unsatisfied car buyer from DOAN CHEVROLET!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester NY 2/6--2/8 Eleven Shot (one dead) On... 16 hr Annoyed 2
Were Their Two Shooters In Rochester's Latest M... 19 hr IescapedNY 1
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 21 hr Stu Gatz 345
News Deputies investigating racial slurs found on Ro... 22 hr for real 24
News New Officer Joins East Aurora P.D. (Nov '08) Mon WOW 16
Hillary's campaign circling toilet bowel Mon Polyanna 13
News Rochester Police Investigate Officer-Involved S... Mon Butch 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages