Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Straight_Shooter is back wrote:
location in river is close to where the young gay black male was last seen in Genesee Valley Park
Yeah, Sterling. Was he gay, or are you just talking sh*t?

Sad to hear though. RIP.
Tamicka

Park Ridge, IL

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
http://13wham.com/news/feature s/top-stories/stories/body-fou nd-genesee-river-2896.shtml
A body was found in the Genesee River Thursday morning, near Plymouth Avenue and Elmwood Avenue.
Investigators at the scene say it is the body of an African-American male.
Police do not suspect foul play.
I seriously hope it is not that missing young man. Tragic.
Yes, it is tragic. Thanks for your concern. You're always so caring.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2013
http://13wham.com/news/feature s/top-stories/stories/body-fou nd-genesee-river-2896.shtml
A body was found in the Genesee River Thursday morning, near Plymouth Avenue and Elmwood Avenue.
Investigators at the scene say it is the body of an African-American male.
Police do not suspect foul play.
I seriously hope it is not that missing young man. Tragic.
I don't know what you heard but I heard they identified it AS him. and what do they mean "no foul play" does this mean he went in the river by himself?
Splash

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 18, 2013
MarlboroReds wrote:
Go figure . The news says " he was with a bunch of friends at the park that day but "there" not helping by saying we aint see nuffin" typical. Sound like a black on black crime.
A "bunch of friends"? or a "gang of peers" and why wont "they" help?

Hmmm
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 18, 2013
I think anyone caught dumping a body in the river should be charged with polluting. Use a dumpster or the landfill, people, that's what they're for!

Just my 2 cents.
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 18, 2013
The thinning continues
Cleveland Antebellum

Twinsburg, OH

#11 Aug 18, 2013
I feel sorry for this boy's family and hope they find out everything they should know.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#12 Aug 18, 2013
Splash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm
This guy is touring Africa, when he comes across a huge dead elephant with a tiny pigmey standing next to the body.
He asked the pigmey, "did you kill this elephant?"

The pigmey says, "yes I did"

The guy asked, "All by yourself?"

The pigmey answers, "I used my club."

Looking around the guy couldn't see a stick or club anywhere ... so he asked, "how big was your club?"

The pigmey answers, "about 90 people."
BlackOnBlackCrim e

Penfield, NY

#13 Aug 19, 2013
What kind of world are we living in when a young black male cant walk in a park with his friends, and enjoy the day without being a victim of black violence, and turn up dead in the water, and his very own "friends" don't want to tell police what happened that day..how pathetic.. my guess is probably because they* were up to illegal activity and don't want to "snitch".
Blue Eyed Ellie

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 19, 2013
daddy says it's just the way those people are. it's their ghetto dragging up and culture. it's in their DNA. some people just can't be taught to better themselves.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#16 Aug 21, 2013
Splash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm
Maybe they thought he was going home.
Mad

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 21, 2013
What are you folks talking about? If you guys have info share it with RPD.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Cleveland Antebellum wrote:
I feel sorry for this boy's family and hope they find out everything they should know.
Now that I have thought about your post. I honestly have to agree with you they should know the truth.....and I feel sorry for the victims family as well as I always do.
Mad

Rochester, NY

#20 Aug 22, 2013
Until you have walked in this family shoes, you will never understand. I recall the phone call like yesterday, your sister has been shot! I'm like who? Like it would even matter, I prayed cried and hoped she would live after being shot in her back. The cries of my family ring today in my mind.. After being told my sister did not make it! I ran out the room for I could not mourn with the others. Her son ask what would happen to him? Oh my God I ask how much more can you put on my plate? No one could have told me I would live threw that moment. I would have given my life for her, I'm not afraid to die.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#22 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
It's just shameful that the boys who were in the park with him refuse to say anything. THAT is the problem with society today. If others with info came forward on a regular basis, then maybe, just maybe...people would think twice before they took another person's life. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope for this family's sake that someone is "man" enough to come forward and tell the truth.
Maybe those boys told the truth. maybe they didn't see how he get in the river.
Goldman Sachs

Henderson, NV

#23 Aug 23, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe those boys told the truth. maybe they didn't see how he get in the river.
Or maybe they're lying their butts off. A far more likely theory.
Wingnut

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
hope for this family's sake that someone is "man" enough to come forward and tell the truth.
What are the chances? Look who they're dealing with. Goes against the 'no snitch' mentality.
rww293

Newark, NY

#25 Aug 25, 2013
Oh I heard that they were searching for the boy because the mother thought something was wrong. I feel so sorry for her and the rest of the family and the friends of what they have to deal with. I think the children that saw him last should be able to see grief counselors. At least thats what I think they're called.
soe staxkez

Rochester, NY

#26 Dec 28, 2013
Splash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm
. We were helping I was fighting with him but they stabbed him again and me and the threw him in the water yea were a gang 761 till we die SOE #sterling over evrything
soe staxkez

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 28, 2013
Sut up we ere there I got stabbed to yea were a gang I was helping him fight but they stabrd him again and threw him yes it was foul play involved and I'm mad about this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pants up dont loot 1 hr Jokette 3
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 3 hr Sam 25
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 3 hr ape hat 43
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 8 hr Moulen John 19
Homeless Shindig 15 hr Jokette 9
Dirty White Santa 17 hr Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 17 hr Ezra 3
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web