Accused wife-killer talks to News 10NBC

In a News 10NBC exclusive, Bryon Drennan -- the man accused of killing his newlywed wife, Stephanie Casey, and burying her body along Lake Ontario in Wayne County -- talks in a recorded interview. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reality

Schenectady, NY

#22 Jan 28, 2009
Guilty as hell.Hang the worthless piece of flesh.
concerned friend

UK

#23 Jan 29, 2009
I am so disappointed in the lack of empathy toward Bryon´s family. After his parents discovered that their son had called the news station from the Hospital where he´s undergoing some evaluations, they called the station and begged not to have anything posted on internet nor shown on the television. Now the damage has been done and the family will have to undergo more emotional stress that almost any normal human being can tolerate. When does empathy and human emotions come before personal benefits for achieving higher television ratings. Is channel 10 News that desperate? In my opinion their reputation should be tarnished after this occurance. I´ve changed my channel of choice, for sure.
imwatching

Rochester, NY

#24 Jan 29, 2009
I concur, should Breen have said, "That's great, we'll get back to ya"? Or, should he have called the dude's doctor, and asked, "Can I ethically, morally, legally, talk to this scum-bag?" Or, better yet, how about the DA? How does their office feel about it?
ron48

Henrietta, NY

#25 Jan 29, 2009
another case that merits the death penalty
rem01

Plano, TX

#26 Feb 13, 2009
missnancyo wrote:
<quoted text> I think they met on line.
No, they met at the gym here in Texas. My husband was his co-worker. This guy came to our son's B-Day Party. Never in a million years would we have guessed this would happen. You kinda felt sorry for him because he was this nerdy finance guy. He had horrible seizures and he almost died. After that, Bryon was not the same. I feel for the parents of this girl and also his first wife, whom he was not divorced from yet. His son, with the first wife, is still too young to know about this, but I feel for him as well! What a tragedy!
MR POSITIVE

Newark, NY

#27 Feb 13, 2009
Yes news 10 is very disparate for ratings. Everyone in Rochester knows that and that's common knowledge. However I do not feel sorry for a murderer going on TV and basically looking like an idiot with no answers. That will only help the prosecutors lock him up for along time. So that's a good thing. I don't feel sorry for his family. I feel sorry for his dead wife's family.
13suks

Batavia, NY

#28 Feb 14, 2009
I believe there are many more "wife killers" that live in the burbs, then in the City.
I am Crotchety

Rochester, NY

#29 Jul 25, 2013
these people deserve chances to come out and live in this society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13 yr old beaten stabbed at Liberty Pole this m... 53 min South Wedge Tarde... 43
"City Woman" pleads not guilty in fatal hit-and... 59 min South Wedge Tarde... 1
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 4 hr Wanda 9
He Loved Hunting Squirrels 4 hr Wanda 32
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 4 hr Enter Username 28
Cullerd American Muslim beheads white coworker ... 4 hr hasidic pigpen 7
Man beats wife over missing fried chicken piece 4 hr hasidic pigpen 11

Spencerport Jobs

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]