Attorney General unveils statewide gu...

Attorney General unveils statewide gun buyback program

There are 4 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Sep 29, 2013, titled Attorney General unveils statewide gun buyback program. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

There is a new effort underway to get illegal guns off the streets and decrease gun violence across New York State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

Todd

Honeoye, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2013
I guess doing something that doesn't lower crime one bit is better than doing nothing!
Repeal the unconstitutional safe act that makes literally thousands of New Yorkers criminals! That was done in the middle of the night! I can't wait for Election Day ! 52 counties have passed resolutions opposing this law but I don't see that reported in the news!!!

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#2 Sep 29, 2013
We pay police to enforce the laws. They should go out and take the illegal guns from the criminals instead of kissing their asses.
gump

Niagara Falls, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Your Name Here wrote:
We pay police to enforce the laws. They should go out and take the illegal guns from the criminals instead of kissing their asses.
A true outstanding post
CindyBird Sez

North Tonawanda, NY

#5 Sep 29, 2013
gump wrote:
<quoted text>A true outstanding post
...speak proper English or GTFO, you uneducated old coot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Troopers Becoming as Fat as RPD Officers 15 min RPD 12XXX 13
Wease picks his fights 17 min Slammner 47
News Man Caught on Camera in Flag Store Theft 24 min TheDonald 1
Fighting for Freedom 1 hr Cops are liars 1
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 1 hr CecilTheLion 442
Ex-Prison Guard Looks More Like Nickbo Everyday 1 hr Knocking Boots Joyce 2
AMY is Ashamed 2 hr Susan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages