Patrice Walsh Beating a Dead Horse

Patrice Walsh Beating a Dead Horse

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2013
http://www.13wham.com/content/blogs/story/Web...

Patrice Walsh wants us to thing that normally she is usually in a race for time, thinking about getting the story, putting it together, and getting it on the air to meet a deadline.

Do you think she could have asked the neighbor if she knew that he killed his grandmother with a hammer???
Think Pat could have asked the woman how did she get away and not get shot herself??
Think she could have asked if the lady is getting money form insurance and all the money that has been donated and if so how much?

Location hidden

#2 Mar 15, 2013
And how come Pat "entered the homes of kind strangers without a microphone, camera or even a notebook"????

I never heard of anyone at 13wkkk doing that to black city folk?? In the city 13wkkk doesn't seem to care about black folks feeling as they always have the cameras with them and asking silly questions.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2013
morality wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/content/ blogs/story/Webster-Firefighte r-Tragedy-Its-Not-Just-About/0 aEGV1iRfkyiNmUaxs5ANg.cspx
Patrice Walsh wants us to thing that normally she is usually in a race for time, thinking about getting the story, putting it together, and getting it on the air to meet a deadline.
Do you think she could have asked the neighbor if she knew that he killed his grandmother with a hammer???
Think Pat could have asked the woman how did she get away and not get shot herself??
Think she could have asked if the lady is getting money form insurance and all the money that has been donated and if so how much?
How dare you play Monday morning quarterback? After the fact? After you already know most of the story?
Who the hell do you think you are?
Bob Lonsberry?

Location hidden

#4 Mar 15, 2013
After the fact???
It happened in December and ugly old Pat did this story on March 7th.
What could I know that she didn't in the past 7 days?
How dare you make a comment towards me while not knowing what you are talking about.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2013
morality wrote:
After the fact???
How dare you make a comment towards me while not knowing what you are talking about.
Read between the lines you moron.
roc city

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
morality wrote:
After the fact???
how dare you waste your life pretending it's all about you
fkn racist.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 16, 2013
roc city wrote:
<quoted text>
how dare you waste your life pretending it's all about you
fkn racist.
On the internet they should make you wear a handicap placard just as they do when you drive a car.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 16, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
On the internet they should make you wear a handicap placard just as they do when you drive a car.
The only person on here who should wear one is you, Crotchety! Please refer back to your tarded "Albany" post...Bwahahahahahhahahaha!!! ! I still can't stop laughing at that one! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
DDS

Penfield, NY

#9 Mar 16, 2013
HD is not helping Patrice. They really shouldn't do closeups... it has ruined dinner more than once.

Not only is she a horrible reporter, she is skanky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 1 hr Banditos of Buffalo 103
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 1 hr Moshe Rosenbloom 30
Black Cop Shoots White Man Dead 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 6
News Shooting victim being called a hero (Feb '09) 5 hr Daniel norman 36
bribing ngrs with popcorn to go to school 5 hr pudface rhonda 1
rhondas people 5 hr pudface rhonda 1
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor May 29 RacistFireCrotchB... 5
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]