Weird Looking Ambulance Takes City ma...

Weird Looking Ambulance Takes City man to Hospital

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Funny

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 13, 2014
Rochester police say a man had to undergo surgery after being struck in the head with a bottle in a plaza on Rochester's north side.

Officers were called to the scene at North Clinton and Clifford Avenues around 9:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say the 32-year-old victim lost a lot of blood at the scene, and was found drifting in and out of consciousness.

Police say the man was rushed to the hospital for surgery. News10NBC is told he is now out of surgery and in stable condition.
My Cold Dead Hands

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 13, 2014
CityRes wrote:
http://www.shutterstock.com/pi c-134843513/stock-photo-runnin g-blurry-paramedic-woman-rolli ng-stretcher-outside-of-ambula nce-car.html
I guess 10whec doesn't have any of their own photos of a local ambulance?
They can't get a picture of a local ambulance, but the never leave out a local black mugshot.
Maybe with so much violence so far this weekend they had to call for backups from surounding towns.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 14, 2014
My Cold Dead Hands wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe with so much violence so far this weekend they had to call for backups from surounding towns.
Or maybe there are so many bullet holes in the ambulances they are ashamed to show them, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, what did Ashton Broyld do to get dumped? 31 min TJ3 Sr 3
News Clergy on Patrol program in effect 34 min TJ3 Sr 1
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 1 hr cvilledj 106
News Motel murder suspect's boyfriend 2 hr no 1 is 5
Joyce Mitchell say she is considering a plea deal 2 hr Cuomo Unsupporter 5
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 2 hr WHAM Management 397
The Dangerous Threat of being Prejudice 2 hr Facebook Flunky 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages