Justice for Christopher Cervini

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BufordTJustice

Penfield, NY

#1 Jul 21, 2013
http://celebrityjabber.com/2013/07/18/roderic...

Roderick Scott, a Black male shoots and kills unarmed white teen and get’s away with it.

Very similar situation as to the Trayvon Martin case, but the races are flipped. There was no media coverage, there was no outrage, no protests nothing from the white community. All across America Caucasians did not go out out screaming “Justice for Christopher Cervini.” Does the media like to hype and instill in the minds of everyone that white on black racism still exists? very possible, but there is always a flip side to every story and every situation, so does that mean that black on white crimes is racist?

Read the Roderick Scott Verdict Below…

LaTaytay

Penfield, NY

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Where's the outrage
My Dad Loves My Mom

Newark, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2013
I'm sorry that the family and friends have to deal with people dying at such ages.
My Dad Loves My Dad

Iraq

#4 Jul 23, 2013
My Dad Loves My Mom wrote:
I'm sorry that the family and friends have to deal with people dying at such ages.
What I ment to say was, I'm sorry that I am such a wishy washy fish. or maybe not, i'm not sure.
Hewy

Newark, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2013
I don't know who Cervini was but I feel sorry for the family if this guy died.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Hewy wrote:
I don't know who Cervini was but I feel sorry for the family if this guy died.
If you don't know the kid ... why comment?
Maybe this kid was a thug that was on his way to be a career criminal? Maybe you should let the rest of his family move in next door and you can learn what they are like.
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2013
BufordTJustice wrote:
http://celebrityjabber.com/201 3/07/18/roderick-scott-black-m ale-shoots-kills-unarmed-white -teen/
Roderick Scott, a Black male shoots and kills unarmed white teen and get’s away with it.
Very similar situation as to the Trayvon Martin case, but the races are flipped. There was no media coverage, there was no outrage, no protests nothing from the white community. All across America Caucasians did not go out out screaming “Justice for Christopher Cervini.” Does the media like to hype and instill in the minds of everyone that white on black racism still exists? very possible, but there is always a flip side to every story and every situation, so does that mean that black on white crimes is racist?
Read the Roderick Scott Verdict Below…
Here's the difference that all Zimmeracist's refuse to acknowledge:

Cervini was actually out in the middle of the night committing crime when he was offed!
An all day sucker

Rochester, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Roderick Scott has moved on with his life and he's not in hiding nor waiting for the next ball to drop.

Unlike Zimmkillerman.

There is no comparison.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#11 Jul 23, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the difference that all Zimmeracist's refuse to acknowledge:
Cervini was actually out in the middle of the night committing crime when he was offed!
Ans po trayvon was two stupid or is it stupit to commit his crimes in the dark of the night! I said from the get go anouther stupid...you know!
Let me guess

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text> Neither is Zimmerman, he just helped rescue some people!!!!!It's over, Martin got what was going to happen to him, sooner or later!! He was a ghetto thug, and BANG, he's dead!!! If mammy and pappy, cared so much for him, they would have know where he was
so you're one of the brainless nitwits that believe that lie. I guess it don't take much for a pea brain. lmao.

hey, I got a lottery ticket worth 5 billion but I want you to have it for 5,000. how soon can you wire the funds?
Nancy

Newark, NY

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Let me guess wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're one of the brainless nitwits that believe that lie. I guess it don't take much for a pea brain. lmao.
hey, I got a lottery ticket worth 5 billion but I want you to have it for 5,000. how soon can you wire the funds?
First of all, how does a lottery ticket have to do with two criminals? Seriously? And last of all, people are very sad that this cervini guy died, he wasn't a criminal.
Me Thinks

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, how does a lottery ticket have to do with two criminals? Seriously? And last of all, people are very sad that this cervini guy died, he wasn't a criminal.
u can't believe everything the media prints for one. Since one is so dense and naïve I could sell them anything.

But wasn't Cervini out STEALING the night he met up with that lead? the last time I checked, stealing was a CRIME.
Nancy

Newark, NY

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Me Thinks wrote:
<quoted text>
u can't believe everything the media prints for one. Since one is so dense and naïve I could sell them anything.
But wasn't Cervini out STEALING the night he met up with that lead? the last time I checked, stealing was a CRIME.
Who says he was stealing?
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says he was stealing?
Your Fukien' kidding? He and another kid that was with him were already on probation......They only put the "good" kids on probation.
At trial both of the kids with him testified that all three had been drinking alcohol and were going through cars looking for cigarettes......but they're "good kids" so they were going to leave the cell phones and GPS units they found right there.
Nancy

Newark, NY

#17 Jul 24, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>Your Fukien' kidding? He and another kid that was with him were already on probation......They only put the "good" kids on probation.
At trial both of the kids with him testified that all three had been drinking alcohol and were going through cars looking for cigarettes......but they're "good kids" so they were going to leave the cell phones and GPS units they found right there.
Well, considering I live in Wolcott, us Wolcott residents have not been informed of this case, and I never went to court to see the trial. So therefore, I was giving the victim the benefit of the doubt. But I guess that was unnecessary. Either way, this Cervini guy should recieve Justice.
WhiteyWhite

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, considering I live in Wolcott, us Wolcott residents have not been informed of this case, and I never went to court to see the trial. So therefore, I was giving the victim the benefit of the doubt. But I guess that was unnecessary. Either way, this Cervini guy should recieve Justice.
Did Biracial move to Newark or Wolcott and change his name to Nancy, Phelps boy, Hewy and My mom loves my dad?
I thought all these posters were too dumb to be real then I thought about Biracial and started thinking he has moved and started using multible names.
David_Duke

Pittsford, NY

#19 Jul 24, 2013
WhiteyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Biracial move to Newark or Wolcott and change his name to Nancy, Phelps boy, Hewy and My mom loves my dad?
I thought all these posters were too dumb to be real then I thought about Biracial and started thinking he has moved and started using multible names.
Biracial couldn't multitask. He has enough stress with one name, and an opinion stream that even the brothers don't agree with.
Nancy

Newark, NY

#20 Jul 24, 2013
WhiteyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Biracial is and who says they're from Newark? No ONE. Plus Phelps isn't in Newark.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#21 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Biracial is and who says they're from Newark? No ONE. Plus Phelps isn't in Newark.
GOOD GOD!!! Are YOU AT IT AGAIN!!!!

You post as "My Dad Loves My Mom," then answer yourself as "Hewy" or "Phelps Man" and now you are on here with another screen name?

It is blatently obvious that you are the same person.
1) you bomb every thread with the same name.
2) same location under your name but you deny the location and say you are in rochester.
3) CLUELESS on topic.
4) child like reaction to the rest of us asking you to go away!!!
FlatScreen

Pittsford, NY

#22 Jul 24, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD GOD!!! Are YOU AT IT AGAIN!!!!
You post as "My Dad Loves My Mom," then answer yourself as "Hewy" or "Phelps Man" and now you are on here with another screen name?
It is blatently obvious that you are the same person.
1) you bomb every thread with the same name.
2) same location under your name but you deny the location and say you are in rochester.
3) CLUELESS on topic.
4) child like reaction to the rest of us asking you to go away!!!
See/he has set three records: most posts in the shortest amount of time, most names used in a 24 hours and the dumbest comments seen on Rochester Topix. The third one is the toughest nut to crack, due to outstanding competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nypd 5 min Ha Ha 13
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 11 min Ha Ha 17
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 17 min Ha Ha 33
She cries WOLF,We prove BS! 3 hr Token 14
Missing Asian Monkey Flights 3 hr Token 5
What does wease cares pay for 5 hr Semper Fi Forever 32
Brother wease el and hate 5 hr Semper Fi Forever 35
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web