Two Arrested Accused Of Helping Man Involved In Police Shootout

Aug 1, 2013 Read more: WHAM-AM Rochester 28

Rochester N.Y. A Monroe County Grand Jury has indicted two woman police said aided murder suspect Ralph Strong while he was on the run after a double shooting on Central Avenue in Rochester.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#22 Dec 22, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making a point on how wrong you are stupid. Guess you arent as smart as you think. Sorry I dont go to the mall. So out goes your food court theory. I dont hang out with low life's like yourself or eat that garbage. Do they take your food stamps there ?
Wrong about what? You Barney Fife wanna be.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Dec 22, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong about what? You Barney Fife wanna be.
You're such an idiot. Are you trying to be John Parinello now. Don't try, you suck at being a street lawyer.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#24 Dec 22, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
The animals have guns they got from the internet. They think guns are to kill other animals they don't like. That's what makes them ANIMALS. And its very hard to retrain animals when they're fully grown up. So how about keeping the guns from the animals? Close down internet gun sales for one thing. See how easy that is?
<quoted text>
You have no clue what your talking about. Internet gun sales still have to go through a federally licensed gun dealer and a background check. The gun is sent to a dealer and you go pick it up from them. More non-sense just like the supposed Gun Show loophole that does not and never has existed.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 22, 2013
Why then did Warren bring up this issue of internet gun sales to the mayors national gathering with President Obama humm??
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue what your talking about. Internet gun sales still have to go through a federally licensed gun dealer and a background check. The gun is sent to a dealer and you go pick it up from them. More non-sense just like the supposed Gun Show loophole that does not and never has existed.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#26 Dec 22, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Why then did Warren bring up this issue of internet gun sales to the mayors national gathering with President Obama humm??
<quoted text>
Warren is an idiot that's why. Only private individuals can sell their own guns that they themselves had a background check to buy, without doing a background check. If it is a handgun you still have to transfer it to the CCL of the buyer. It is just more anti-gun propaganda like the made up Gun Show loophole.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 22, 2013
FTW Great thanks for clarifying.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#28 Dec 23, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an idiot. Are you trying to be John Parinello now. Don't try, you suck at being a street lawyer.
Since you're not answering the question and casting insults. It's obvious who the idiot is.
Stick to being a half-ass Mall Cop.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 Dec 23, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're not answering the question and casting insults. It's obvious who the idiot is.
Stick to being a half-ass Mall Cop.
I already answered your questions you moron, go back and read this time cry baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Pierson Expecting 24 min Bernie 9
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 28 min Bernie 41
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 1 hr CityRes 47
Its Always the Suburban Whites Arrested for Wel... 2 hr MoCo Cracker 2
News Stabbing, shooting keep Rochester police busy 3 hr MoCo Cracker 11
Human remains found in Irondequiot 5 hr MoCo Cracker 3
Break room ratings 7 hr Donald 234
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]