Mayor Ditzy posing with Roc's 1st homicide victim

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

SMH

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2014
A Lonsberry protégé.

with a lame attempt to dig up something and make something out of it.
Steel City Ditz

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
http://davyv.blogspot.com/2014 /01/is-there-more-to-rochester -ny-mayor.html
Well, well, well....now what do we have here? I CANNOT wait until the truth comes out about what Mayor Ditzy really stands for! Look out, Roc, there are scandals brewing as we speak!
about to put your foot in your mouth for the new year this soon ?
Steel City is Stupid

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 2, 2014
Well, well, well....now what do we have here? I CANNOT wait until the truth comes out about what Mayor Ditzy really stands for! Look out, Roc, there are scandals brewing as we speak!
well, well, well we have a Davy V follower.

lmao at you Ditzy.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 2, 2014
SMH wrote:
A Lonsberry protégé.
We shall see.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 2, 2014
Steel City Ditz wrote:
<quoted text>
about to put your foot in your mouth for the new year this soon ?
Mayor Ditzy will be the one putting her foot in her mouth. Over and over and over again. I don't doubt it not one iota.
HasJustineLanded Yet

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 2, 2014
I wonder if Marquise Granison who is in jail is related to Timothy Granison? If so that must mean that our Lovely Mayor is ???????

You people kill me. Who cares??? Did Lovely do anything wrong???

I bet her husband didn't even tell her about his "Sealed" record, why would he tell her if it was sealed and he know her father had once been shot by a robber???

Why don't we get all Losberry's wives names and run them to see if we can find some sealed case of one of them stealing cable tv???
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 2, 2014
Steel City is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
well, well, well we have a Davy V follower.
lmao at you Ditzy.
Wrong again. As you usually end up being proved on most occasions. Why hasn't an original thing ever come out of your mouth? You are such a puppety. A true Topix Pinocchio! Have another ship of kool aid. Grape flavoered. Mayor Ditz has so many skeletons in her closet that she'd need a uhaul to tow them away. She will uncloak herself sooner than later because she is completely out of her league. She has poor judgment and not the first clue as to how to run a faucet let alone a city.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2014
Im sure there are photos of Saggie Crooks with all the criminals she's had to fire or are currently under indictment for ripping the County off.
The man

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 3, 2014
Rapper in the photo with Warren is deceased.

Grandpa in photo with Warren is deceased.

I think I'll skip a photo op.
Steel City is Stupid

Rochester, NY

#14 Jan 3, 2014
HasJustineLandedYet wrote:
I wonder if Marquise Granison who is in jail is related to Timothy Granison? If so that must mean that our Lovely Mayor is ???????
You people kill me. Who cares??? Did Lovely do anything wrong???
I bet her husband didn't even tell her about his "Sealed" record, why would he tell her if it was sealed and he know her father had once been shot by a robber???
Why don't we get all Losberry's wives names and run them to see if we can find some sealed case of one of them stealing cable tv???
You nailed it.
Badda- BOOM...... Badda BANG!
Steel City is Stupid

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 3, 2014
SMH wrote:
A Lonsberry protégé.
Exactly, they must've had a boring new year.
Steel City is Stupid

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>Mayor Ditzy will be the one putting her foot in her mouth. Over and over and over again. I don't doubt it not one iota.
You ought to know about iota's, you sound like one. a miniature, microscopic AND miniscule dumbass.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#17 Jan 3, 2014
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#18 Jan 3, 2014
i_m_watching wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3267994.shtml?cat=565
insert needle.
7.62 is much cheaper and the taxpayers don't have to pay for a doctor to disinfect the area first.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 3, 2014
i_m_watching wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3267994.shtml?cat=565
insert needle.
He looks 10 percent white hispanic and 90 percent white to me.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#21 Jan 3, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks 10 percent white hispanic and 90 percent white to me.
Do you mean white like the woman that got arrested in PA that you said was white because of no mug shot Rhonda? Too bad for you when the picture came out she was black, sorry zippy. He is a light skinned Hispanic Rhonda, and you know as well as anyone else that Hispanics can be anywhere from very light skinned to very black in color. So other that your usual race baiting what is your point?
The man

Rochester, NY

#23 Jan 3, 2014
The killer is only 17 and made a "mistake" and hung out with a bad crowd and will get his life together .... the Warren defense.

The armed-robbery husband was only 17 and made a "mistake" and hung out with a bad crowd and got his life together .... the Warren defense.

The drunk Spencer Ash (hole) made a mistake and paid a fine and turned his life around and trashed his Mercedes and got the charges reduced...the Warren defense.

You can't make this stuff up.

Waiting for tomorrows headlines. Something new every freakin day.

I feel like grandpa today... frozen stiff..
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#24 Jan 3, 2014
The drunk Spencer Ash (hole) made a mistake and paid a fine and turned his life around and trashed his Mercedes and got the charges reduced...the Warren defense

Wait..I thought blacks didn't drink and drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) 22 min Sutherland Person... 173
White Female Toll Booth Employee Arrested for S... 7 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 3
The Great PigPen Debate 8 hr history channel p... 81
black man shootinz up skooooooool 9 hr Racistrhonda Crot... 1
PantsUP | DontLoot Billboard in Ferguson 10 hr Wilson Supporter 6
BRING ON THE SNOW! Yankees can handle it! 10 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 8
3 Non-Black Arrested For Sexual Assault, no mug... 11 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 2
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport