Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#235 Nov 18, 2013
Oh, dear, I'm afraid you forgot to take your medication, AGAIN!!! Your ramblings, make absolutely no sense at all. The nice Doctors at the R Wing, told you, you need to take your pills, EVERY DAY!!!
If you keep skipping them, I'll be forced to lock you up again!!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#236 Nov 18, 2013
By the Way and I am being honest and sincere,In no way do I wish to hasten the third marriage of Wease and I truly believe that if not for her age and the 20 plus years between them no one could ever separate them .

But on the other hand people should realize that He has walked away from 2 marriages and in my humble opinion what is another piece of paper at the end of the day.

Alan always looks out for himself first and I can tell you that it seems to me that he does not enjoy being ,well I do not want to fill in the blanks but people know Alan is not one to be caged and the minute he loses what he perceives to be his freedom he becomes indignant. It is of my humble opinion that Alan Levine is looking at the end of his life as a car payment.In other words how many good months does he have left at the age of almost 67 ?? Answer is maybe and I mean MAYBE 8 years .

So If people do not understand why he wants to be left alone just look at the situation he is in.By the way ,his minions will as usual come to his rescue as Alan is not allowed to ever read anything about him or his age. He is the most protected DJ in the Upstate NY region and for good reason.

Location hidden

#237 Nov 19, 2013
Honey, you're rambling again. On and on and on, about nothing. Please take your pills!!! You know how you get, when you don't take them. The last time, you grabbed the total stranger, at the MALL, and started crying, and calling him DADDY DADDY!!!!
It was so embarrassing!!!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#238 Nov 21, 2013
Well ,Alan is what he is and more importantly its good that the people who think he is a nice person find out the truth .He is nothing but a very very selfish human being who always tries to get what he wants from people .8466

Location hidden

#239 Nov 22, 2013
I see it's time for some more electroshock therapy. I'll schedule it for next week. I know you get upset every holiday, but the therapy helps, but you need to get back on your pills!!!!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#241 Nov 22, 2013
By the way ,I heard that a certain station that Alan is picking a fight with ( for purely promotional reasons by the way as if Alan can get them to respond he gains valuable audience reach to what probably were his listeners at one time) might be putting him in a divorce pool. Alan is already on a list called the dead pool and although it might not be in good taste I fully understand why he would be a prime candidate for not only his age ,but his previous battle with cancer and his life style ..

The divorce pool certainly looks as a great bet and even though I do not wish that on him ,if you look at his record and his selfishness along with his age it makes perfect sense.

Alan is very adept at gaining time to do what he wants while making people feel guilty about having him do anything he does not want to do .He is not a good person and I do see him almost wishing for the big Divorce as not only has be done it multiple times before ,he also knows you can not get blood from a stone and he has only ,lets call it a car payments left in time and nothing will stop him from getting what he wants ,nothing.And hey either way he knows how to manipulate people to always gain the advantage and why do you think he rarely hangs out with any one his age> ???? ALan is the ultimate user and that is opinionated fact

Location hidden

#242 Nov 22, 2013
Oh dear, I'm afraid, all that time, you've spent in the basement, with all that MOLD and nasty other things, has effected, what little reasoning, you ever had, and I'm afraid, dementia, has started to set in! We discussed at dinner the other night,that there is, NO SUCH THING, AS AN OPINIONATED FACT!!!!
Son, you have to face facts, no one listens to you, you were born a loser, which is why your daddy left, and you will NEVER amount to anything. You're a grunt, and always will be a grunt. The world needs grunts, who else is going to shovel the crap???? It's you, and you're good at it!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#243 Nov 24, 2013
By the way let me tell you a little story of the arrogance and ignorance of Alan.A friend of mine is a cop and the story he told me is a bunch of used care salesmen were all illegally parked at a hospital . Now understand that their is a reason for these laws and the safety of the sick is paramount to everything else.

In ALans feeble and selfish mind he harassed the officer ( ALan is a bully) he was complaining and interfering with the officer doing his job.He is so arrogant that he believes the cause of getting charity toys trumps the safety of every person in that hospital.Once again it just proves what kind of person he is .It is always about what he wants and only he is above the law.Sure it is a good idea to collect some toys ,but the idea that he is better than other people because of some charity is ridicules and absurd but it does prove once again of how arrogant he truly is.

I just do not understand why he thinks if he does some charity work it allows him to be so rude and arrogant.

Location hidden

#244 Nov 25, 2013
Oh Gary, just look at what you wrote," Now understand that their is a reason for these laws"????
How many times have I told you, IT'S THERE, not their
Do you see, what's happening to you, all that mold, and mildew, in the basement, and you playing with that HORRID blowup doll, doing, God know what, to it, is starting to take its toll. You know, you don't have any friends, especially, any, who are the police. You have to go back on your medication.!!!!
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#245 Nov 25, 2013
Slammer Sweetie: To diagnose Alan with personality disorder over parking tickets is a bit much, don't you think. Honey; I know you're not a doctor, but you've been watching Dr. Phil just a little too much lately.
slammer wrote:
By the way let me tell you a little story of the arrogance and ignorance of Alan.A friend of mine is a cop and the story he told me is a bunch of used care salesmen were all illegally parked at a hospital . Now understand that their is a reason for these laws and the safety of the sick is paramount to everything else.
In ALans feeble and selfish mind he harassed the officer ( ALan is a bully) he was complaining and interfering with the officer doing his job.He is so arrogant that he believes the cause of getting charity toys trumps the safety of every person in that hospital.Once again it just proves what kind of person he is .It is always about what he wants and only he is above the law.Sure it is a good idea to collect some toys ,but the idea that he is better than other people because of some charity is ridicules and absurd but it does prove once again of how arrogant he truly is.
I just do not understand why he thinks if he does some charity work it allows him to be so rude and arrogant.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#246 Nov 25, 2013
I did not know arrogance was a personality disorder? And I also did not know that misspelling a word makes people crazy.I guess if that is the case Wease is as crazy as a loon . Lets be honest here people ,I never accused him of being stupid ,just arrogant and selfish and i certainly believe the facts bore out the findings in this case.

If you wish to debate this on the air( which I know you will never allow to happen for fear of the truth)that is fine with me.

For example ,it is a fact that Wease is no longer number one in the small market of Rochester NY .

Fact wease is rapidly approaching 70 and he has survived cancer and war and for now is on his third marriage.

Of course the hatred from these people who want to stop free speech in order to protect him from the truth are not nice people ,and hence the hatred and vile words used against me.But the idea that I hate Alan is ridicules and absurd and i ask any one to prove other wise.I simply state the facts and if that upsets them ,one must wonder why

Location hidden

#247 Nov 26, 2013
Oh my goodness, honey, how you prattle on, and on, about the same things, over and over again. why do you insist, on talking about the man's age?? He know how old he is! He also, knows how many times he's been married, and how many kids he has!!! What does it matter to you??? What does "RIDICULES" mean???? Look it up!!!! The number one fact is this,
YOU ARE INSANELY JEALOUS, OF HIM, BECAUSE HE MAKES SO MUCH MONEY!!!!! The fact that your father ran off, when you were a baby, was traumatic, and you never got over it. Go back to your therapist, you need it.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#248 Nov 26, 2013
I guess I have to ask why do you believe Alan is such a nice person that he expects to be allowed to break the law while ordinary citizens have to follow the rules.

It seems as if you believe he is better then other people and It does follow the pattern of him thinking he is intelligent.But when one looks at what he says or how he speaks or even how he has raised his children ,By the way he readily admits he is a bad father and that is a fact ,why do you think he is a good person???

Instead of me telling you how he left his first wife and baby or how he views having to go to school functions I will let you try to see what is good about him.

And by the way let me remind the children to immediately seek a attorneys advise and find out who has power of attorney and what will be willed to them .I can assure you if the person who has that authority dismisses that request that it is imperative they do it asap as that person is well aware of the money involved and the ability to control who gets what .

And by the way the first born daughter and the mother who has taken care of her definitely deserve something for having allowed him to live care free while and in total denial of what he had done.Not a very nice person from what I understand a caring person is supposed to be.An the second wife has an absolute responsibility to make sure he takes care of her and more importantly the children of the second marriage.They are just as entitled to the inheritance as any one else and it would not seem fair to have the third wife for now or ex wife to have complete control of their future and the monies owed to them.Look wease does alot of charity work and he does believe he is better than other people because of it ,but is he really such a nice person and if he is let him spell out what he intends to give them .I can tell you if he trusts the person he thinks will take care of it now ,he truly is foolish .facts are facts and that is opinionated fact

Nutt

Rochester, NY

#249 Nov 27, 2013
I blame you Slammer's Mother for his mental/dental problems. I you had just had those teeth fixed when he was a youth, he may have had a chance at a decent life. Well that and a little help with his personal hygene. Oh and one more thing, maybe a little help for him in his Elementary English classes.

Location hidden

#250 Nov 27, 2013
Oh, you don't know how hard I tried!!! You get tired after a while, and being all alone, makes it even more difficult. That nice man on the radio, is have a seminar, on teeth, I'll try once more to get Gary to go, but he's so obsessed, with that HORRID blowup doll of his, he's even taken to calling it, his WIFE!
My poor son. is really struggling, and it's VERY apparent, by his ramblings, about power of attorney, and what not.Why, he's so concerned about that man's finances, is beyond me. He really should concentrate on his spelling, it has gotten WORSE, the longer he's off his MEDICATION.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#251 Dec 4, 2013
once again I implore the children of Alan's previous 2 marriages to contact a attorney immediately so as to ensure they have what should be willed to them.I can assure you that if say X has anything to do with is ,the y children will be taken care of and people might be surprised to find out what the terms are.

Look ,it is not a question of Alan not being a responsible parent ,He will openly tell you he is a bad father.And it is my opinion he delegate X to see to the details of this. But it is also of my always correct opinion that by doing this he is setting up a huge problem in the near future as the Y will lawyer up and X will have more authority and it does not have to end up this way.

Alan ,stop worrying about dying because it is inevitable and take the reins as you earned all the money that will be doled out and you should have a say in how it is distributed.Look at james Gandolfina and his recent death to see just how bad he had his will set up and realize how much he screwed over his children by not being proactive.

If you leave it to X you are only creating a mess of horrible proportions and even though you have hypocrite and a selfish human being ,you are not a lazy person and you should see to it that the monies are divided up fairly .I mean you do believe in fairness over all else. If you want to see why this is important ask just 1 ?? on the subject and beware the wrath .

God speed Alan,your photos look worse all the time so do not delay;.

By the way ,take the bills on the next bet to cover .
slammer

Hilton, NY

#252 Dec 4, 2013
And by the way ,every person in the small market of Rochester NY is well aware of how you take as many freebies as you can from the many dining establishments in the area ( by the way ,how does Kevin allow you to use the show you are on as a personal thief dome while you enrich yourself at the expense of others and have no ethics whatsoever for the station you work for)all the while you pretend to act as a professional who is nothing more than a gypsy who always has his hand out for a freebie.

And by the way ,has it ever occurred that you are breaking the law by not paying the immense taxes that you are evading almost daily?/

Alan ,how can you really believe you are above the law and is it true that you wear makeup to cover the lizard like wrinkles and scars on your body ??

Just wondering how you wake up and actually think you are a good person,Sure you still have bamboozeled the less intelligent people around you and yes you bully any one that disagrees with you ,but to stoop to the level of actually making the people around you feel bad for your own selfish reasons is beyond the pale.How could what you want trump all others?/ Who really cares how many cheap toys you collect compare to quality time ?/

Location hidden

#255 Dec 6, 2013
Oh dear, I'm afraid, I'm going to have to call the Authorities, as you have gotten, way beyond anyone's control!!!!!This obsession, you have, with this Radio, person, is TOTALLY, unhealthy, and sooooooooo
wrong!!! I know, your father leaving you, was traumatic, but, it's been so long ago, you should be able to MOVE ON!!!! That nice man, even told me, he would marry you, and your BLOW UP DOLL, if that's what you want!!!! Isn't that nice of him??????
Semper Fi-s mom

Iraq

#256 Dec 7, 2013
Oh Slammer ... You are so right!
I don't know why Semper Fi insists on being attached at the penis to this old jewish has-been.
My husband and I were always worried that Lil' Semper was gay ... but this need to gag on the penis of old has-beens has me worried.
The docter's don't even have a name for this illness yet, as the old, loud liberal loser like WHEEZE doesn't seem to have the same effect on anyone else in rochester.
I appreacheate your efforts to constantly convince Semper that WHEEZE is a loser and to pull my son out if this cult ... Thank you.
Kimberly and Beck

Rochester, NY

#257 Dec 7, 2013
Slammer needs to lighter up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another White Man Accused of Child Molestation (Apr '12) 1 hr trying 13
Break room ratings 2 hr Sick of it 99
The Bus Terminal Is Dead 2 hr Osipovitch Lies 23
greece cop shoot dog 3 hr robinson 10
Rumors led to arrest of teacher's aide accused ... 3 hr dew4794 5
Hilton student, not adult, could be facing char... 4 hr Osipovitch Lies 2
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 16 hr watchman69 28
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:34 pm PST