Tucker, GA

#1 Sep 1, 2014
I have in the past done negative actions to try & solve relationships. It didn't work & I regret it. I never want my children to be the losers in any differences. They deserve to be winners. Thankfully I think differently now about a lot of things & would never react like that now. Sometimes you don't want people in your life because of what they were willing to do to your children's parents! If u have kids u could tell others "when u hurt me , u r hurting my kids parent & I want to be able to be there to support them as best as I can." Your true friends will love ur kids enough not to cross certain lines hopefully. If not there is no shame in not being strong enough to deal with everything & everyone. I wish someone had sat me down when I had my 1st kid & said, "u need to take care of your child's Mom's emotional, mental, & spiritual health now. " it would have made a difference in my family life. Take care of yourself because if you don't have real peace to pass to your kids they will feel it.

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 1, 2014
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilcox and Lomax indicted on 66 counts of sex a... 1 hr Ha Ha 14
Wegmans backpeddles, moves Muslim cashier to ne... (Apr '12) 21 hr Apol12 39
Wease picks his fights Mon Stu Gatz 191
Would I know if I was a Maroon Goon? Sun Josette N 11
These 2 deserve more than 30 years Nov 22 win win situation 2
busted rhonda Nov 21 pjs 1
RCSD holds discussion about receivership for fa... Nov 21 Tommy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages