Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2)
The man

Rochester, NY

#283 Jan 27, 2014
Lonsberry isn't the problem, honey.
Get over it and get a life, loser.
MonroeCountyRes

Penfield, NY

#284 Feb 9, 2014
Hey BOB!!

I know you are not from Monroe County, and you don't live in Monroe County, but before you start announcing places in Monroe County went out of Bussiness, may you should check, ask a local person, or at least use google to find out you don't know what you are talking about.
On 2/14/14 you told your listeners that Carmine's went out of business.

http://www.carmsfamilyrestaurant.com/ordereze...
ClicketyClack

Conesus, NY

#288 Mar 23, 2014
Rhondas Friend wrote:
Bob,
You keep talking about how the pregnant black city girl was punched in the head by the cop, and how she said sorry and admit wrong.
May I just point out that maybe she only did that to play the game and get a better sentence???????
I really can't believe you support punching pregnant women in the head like that just because its a white city cop.
The fat sow got what she deserved. The cop should have slapped her twice just in case she might have ADD.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#298 Jul 30, 2014
Happy Cheesecake Day !!!

Much better then a Lonsberry Pie.
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#299 Aug 28, 2014
Hey boob,

When you act like the media should have revealed that the girl 14 yr old girl that was attacked at the liberty pole was White, I ask myself, well then why did the media reveal that the attacker was Black???? They not only let us know he is black, they even posted his black mugshot picture everywhere.

I don't understand you connection to this crime and the crimes of white cop treating blacks differently.

Was the black suspect at the liberty pole a cop? Are white girl also getting attacked by blacks and the public has been ignoring it or saying it was acceptable?
Wyatt Krakur

Buffalo, NY

#301 Aug 31, 2014
semper fi forever wrote:
Hey boob,

When you act like the media should have revealed that the girl 14 yr old girl that was attacked at the liberty pole was White, I ask myself, well then why did the media reveal that the attacker was Black???? They not only let us know he is black, they even posted his black mugshot picture everywhere.

I don't understand you connection to this crime and the crimes of white cop treating blacks differently.

Was the black suspect at the liberty pole a cop? Are white girl also getting attacked by blacks and the public has been ignoring it or saying it was acceptable?
The media, as an unwritten rule, doesn't divulge the identity of rape victims or victims of sexual assaults. Other than age and sex. For FUBL to identify her race, shows what type of journalist he is.....Bob you and the rest of your kind are a dying breed!....BTW...doesn't one of your, I don't know how many, daughters "bump uglies" with a black guy.
Bob McLonsberry

Rochester, NY

#302 Aug 31, 2014
I saw the fb picture of one of the lonsberry girls with a black guy.
That was soo funny.
She must have been trying to get back at dad for something.
Latisha

Rochester, NY

#303 Sep 3, 2014
Bob,
on Labor day when you said you work hard,
did you mean when you have to pull the chair away from the table to sit down on?
Latisha

Rochester, NY

#304 Sep 3, 2014
Bob,
when I keep hearing you tell the story about a conoe handed down over the generations,
is that you repeating the same story over and over and over, or is that just a recording your sound guys keeps replaying?
FattyGillibrand

Rochester, NY

#306 Sep 6, 2014
Bob,

I went to city school, and I recall seeing the current president's picture hanging in several places.
I even recall seeing a few past president pictures hanging a wall through out the school.

I don't understand why you have a problem with the city schools putting Obama's picture on the wall, other then he is black and you are a racist.

I think the schools should have put up Obama's picture a long time ago, like when he became president.

And its always funny how you white racist look at things one and don't even think about looking at it a different way.

Bob, why you don't you ask your contacts if Obama's picture is hanging on the walls in the white suburban schools??? Should it be mandatory for all schools paid for with tax dollars to have the President of the United States picture in it????
Seems all County Builds have Maggie Brooks name if not name and picture post everywhere in it.
Anonymous

Canandaigua, NY

#307 Sep 8, 2014
Latisha wrote:
Bob,
when I keep hearing you tell the story about a conoe handed down over the generations,
is that you repeating the same story over and over and over, or is that just a recording your sound guys keeps replaying?
How does a show like this even last? Everyday it's the same thing. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.
Kenworth K-100

Rochester, NY

#308 Sep 9, 2014
Bob,

I hear you taking all this good stuff about that mr Glazer,
yet I swear when he was buying the midtown plaza for $2 you were going crazy about it.

I was thinking about it and thinking of what a hypocrite you are.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

#309 Sep 27, 2014
Hey Bob,

When you had the Chief of the Brockport police on your show talking about the college students rioting, and he was claiming that it he wanted to make it clear that it wasn't a riot, when he said he teaches at that school, how come you didn't ask him if that was a conflict of interest???
Like how can he talk bad about the college or the students and how can he enforce the laws against the students if he also works at the college and gets paid by them????????
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#310 Sep 27, 2014
Hey Bob,

How come when there was a situation that you called a riot at the Rib Fest, you mentioned that it was African-Americans, and when you mentioned the guy that sexually abuse the girl at the liberty pole was an African-American, yet when you talked about the rioting at Brockport you didn't mention what color they were???
You also spoke about a large group of motorbikes driving on the 390 that were rude and wouldn't let you get off at your exit and they were representing all bikers in a bad light, yet you never mentioned what color were they????

How come you seem to only mention color when it's my color and how can you really say your NOT a racist???
DitulliosMojo

Rochester, NY

#311 Sep 28, 2014
""I Won't Back Down"" is not your theme song nor any other white republican.
If you will look it up its a theme song of a democrat.

You will also see that you republicans have tried to use it and Tom Petty's sent letters to stop its use.

I'm sure Tom Petty would have already sent you a letter for using it on your show, but your show is soo little and your such a nobody that he's probably never heard of you or you using his song all the time.

Why don't you stick to playing songs from Republican singers? Can you not find enough? Are republican singers not as good as the one democrats?
Basketball Diplomacy

Rochester, NY

#313 Oct 5, 2014
Hey bob,

Just a few things after listening to your crap on the radio:

I cant believe you call the dead cops wife a "HERO".
Really Bob? A HERO??

And I can't believe you says the Family that owns JACKSON GUNS AND AMMO are good people and you've know then for 25 years.
Is Clint Jackson really good???
I guess you support the RPD no matter what.
Jacquetta

Rochester, NY

#314 Oct 6, 2014
Bob,

your such a hypocrite.
one day when talking about a gay guy beat up and called the f word, you say its wrong that we are not to beat people up and we are not to call people names, yet you are always calling people names. I heard you call Senator Wanna a Freak, and you called many others Freaks and Stupid People and stupid idiots.

Its not nice to call people names???? Really Bob???
CCs Friend

Rochester, NY

#315 Oct 11, 2014
Hey BOB,

Why are you against the rpd wearing body cams if you say its' going to record all the bad actions of the black city residents??? You should be pushing for it.

You know other police departments wear them and don't have any issues, even the Gates PD, so why are you worried about them, unless you know fine well the the RPD often act unprofessional and do wrong and illegal things?????

Normally people say stuff like "I don't do nothing wrong so go ahead and video tape me I have nothing to worry about"., but you and the RPD you say anything to try not to be video taped cause they are doing wrong and you know it.

And by the way you mentioned the the police do random drug testing and the local politicians should do the same.? Really BOB??? What local police department does random drug testing??? There isn't one of them, not one. Maybe you should learn about stuff before you start talking about it cause you have no idea what your talking about.
The police should have random drug testing cause they are patrolling our neighborhoods with guns, and you should be tested to cause the trash that comes out of your mouth is hazardous to our community.
The Verbakel Debacle

Rochester, NY

#316 Oct 11, 2014
CCs Friend wrote:
Hey BOB,
Why are you against the rpd wearing body cams if you say its' going to record all the bad actions of the black city residents??? You should be pushing for it.
You know other police departments wear them and don't have any issues, even the Gates PD, so why are you worried about them, unless you know fine well the the RPD often act unprofessional and do wrong and illegal things?????
Normally people say stuff like "I don't do nothing wrong so go ahead and video tape me I have nothing to worry about"., but you and the RPD you say anything to try not to be video taped cause they are doing wrong and you know it.
And by the way you mentioned the the police do random drug testing and the local politicians should do the same.? Really BOB??? What local police department does random drug testing??? There isn't one of them, not one. Maybe you should learn about stuff before you start talking about it cause you have no idea what your talking about.
The police should have random drug testing cause they are patrolling our neighborhoods with guns, and you should be tested to cause the trash that comes out of your mouth is hazardous to our community.
Looneyberry is a liar just like many of his supporters.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#317 Oct 11, 2014
bob,
you can't have the anti-law enforcement bigotry with-out the anti-black racism from city cops.
And lets not forget "who works for who" and "who holds who accountable."
The RPD's job is to hold us accountable when we break the law, and it's us that have to hold them accountable as they work for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 26 min slammer is an IDIOT 631
Agitators 54 min perfect 59
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 1 hr perfect 58
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta 1 hr Bruce TransJenner 19
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 1 hr perfect 42
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! 1 hr Just Sayin 17
hey (Sep '15) Sep '15 northern ireland 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages