Bill Moran leaving the Break room WCMF
Slammer

Holley, NY

#63 Jan 12, 2014
Bill I noticed you signed your moniker as liberal bill .i try not to get caught up on the I better than you because of political parties .one only has to look at Alan wease to see how foolish and misguided he is and being liberal has nothing to do with it .the democrats have many platforms that I agree with but Alan is so ignorant on so many issues it is impossible to have a intelligent conversation with him .but just as a church zealot or a Taliban Muslim is not capable of a reasonable discussion ,Alan is very foolish and loud and obnoxious in dealing with facts .just look at how he was happy to see Rochester throw a 180 million $$ down the drain and refused to even say a smaller seasonal ferry might have worked better .its either Alan's way or no way .it is why I have put him in my divorce pool and I fully expect to win . Hope your not as blind as an is .
Slammer

Holley, NY

#64 Jan 12, 2014
I would welcome a intelligent discussion with any one but please leave the labels at the curb . Alan while working for the biggest conservative media radio company on the planet has not done the democrats any favors by showing 2 faces on so many issues . He might feel passionate about it but as senator Moynihan used to say ,your entitled to your opinion but not. Your own facts .take care mr bill and please let's wish William Moran the best in his new endeavor .the man has done so much for the local community and he is a very very good and honest man .
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#65 Jan 12, 2014
WOW, the ramblings, of someone who has been off his meds, FOR WAY TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!
He was at the seminar, he wasn't wearing any hats, he had no fake glasses, or facial hair, no disguise what-so-ever. So, you see, once again, you're WRONG. You keep proving what an ASS you are, and a COWARD
Crawl back, under your slimy rock,and play with your (wife) AKA, your blow up doll.Hey the dollar store, has a sale of "LUBE" better get yourself some!!!!!!!!!!
plz spay or neuter them

West Henrietta, NY

#66 Jan 13, 2014
semper fi forever wrote:
WOW, the ramblings, of someone who has been off his meds, FOR WAY TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!
He was at the seminar, he wasn't wearing any hats, he had no fake glasses, or facial hair, no disguise what-so-ever. So, you see, once again, you're WRONG. You keep proving what an ASS you are, and a COWARD
Crawl back, under your slimy rock,and play with your (wife) AKA, your blow up doll.Hey the dollar store, has a sale of "LUBE" better get yourself some!!!!!!!!!!
Wease has become the biggest fake, self absorbed yuppie. He had to get fake teeth, he had to get special cream for his rotting libido, constantly brags about his fancy glasses, shirts, shoes, vehicles,went on a massive weight loss plan where he looks sickly now, is doing yoga!!!!!!!
Eats so much Jenny Craig they have him drinking these liquid protein things he promotes on air now. I can just imagine whats in that Jenny Craig food & the protein. They'll tell you anything to gey you to buy it. Wahy happens after you stop eating the Jenny food. Who's gonna eat that theior whole life!!!!
You are fake Wease & trying so hard to be sombody you are not.
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#67 Jan 13, 2014
plz spay or neuter them wrote:
<quoted text>
Wease has become the biggest fake, self absorbed yuppie. He had to get fake teeth, he had to get special cream for his rotting libido, constantly brags about his fancy glasses, shirts, shoes, vehicles,went on a massive weight loss plan where he looks sickly now, is doing yoga!!!!!!!
Eats so much Jenny Craig they have him drinking these liquid protein things he promotes on air now. I can just imagine whats in that Jenny Craig food & the protein. They'll tell you anything to gey you to buy it. Wahy happens after you stop eating the Jenny food. Who's gonna eat that theior whole life!!!!
You are fake Wease & trying so hard to be sombody you are not.
WOW, Dude, turn your spell check, back on. Have no clue, what you're trying to say??????????
Rachel B

Penn Yan, NY

#69 Jan 16, 2014
Does anyone believe all the BS that Tommy is a ladies man ? Seriously Girls, take a look at this little weasel. With his looks there is no way he is getting laid. Anyone that talks so much about being with women is trying to convince himself. I think he hits from the other side of the plate.
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#70 Jan 16, 2014
Rachel B wrote:
Does anyone believe all the BS that Tommy is a ladies man ? Seriously Girls, take a look at this little weasel. With his looks there is no way he is getting laid. Anyone that talks so much about being with women is trying to convince himself. I think he hits from the other side of the plate.
You nailed it, a real switch hitter, and I think "slammer" is his favorite!!!!!!!!
myvyoos

West Henrietta, NY

#71 Jan 16, 2014
Rachel B wrote:
Does anyone believe all the BS that Tommy is a ladies man ? Seriously Girls, take a look at this little weasel. With his looks there is no way he is getting laid. Anyone that talks so much about being with women is trying to convince himself. I think he hits from the other side of the plate.
I agree with you!
He might as well tatoo it on his forhead that he is a little sissy.
He's so little, short and wimpy and laughs like a girl.
I've never seen him throw, or run. LOL
Rachel B

Penn Yan, NY

#72 Jan 16, 2014
myvyoos wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you!
He might as well tatoo it on his forhead that he is a little sissy.
He's so little, short and wimpy and laughs like a girl.
I've never seen him throw, or run. LOL
He talks the talk but I doubt he can walk the walk. He sure is goofy looking.
Mark

Buffalo, NY

#73 Jan 17, 2014
Bill was the show. The other guys are good, but their not Bill.
slammer

Holley, NY

#74 Jan 19, 2014
The Brew just hired the replacement for weaze .Lets be honest people ,has any one ever seen weaze up close ?/ You will not see a person who looks as sick or as close to not looking human in your life.It is with certainty that he will not go in public without a disguise and I have not been proven wrong about that .

But one who has so much hate in his heart it does make sense that his black heart matches the horrible look of his face and neck.He truly is a bad person and as the joke goes ,he has one foot on a bannana peel and one in the grave..And by the way i have added him to a divorce pool ,One must know that it makes the most sense as every year is huge when one is close to 70.You just cant call age a number when one reaches that stage in life.Your talking about less mobility ,more problems ,less stanima ,.the body just breaks down at an alarming rate .Think of it as a 6 years ,or 60 month car loan ,He might need a walker ,a cane ,he will become ever more selfish and self centered. He will want to do what he wants to do and one must respect that because he has earned it.Look for massive fights over the most inane little problems. But as I said a man who has so much hate in his heart what else can one expect
slammers mom

Sparta, GA

#75 Jan 20, 2014
Oh my dear, you've been off your meds, for WAY too long. I'm afraid, you've done PERMANENT damage to yourself, this time. This obsession of your, has gotten out of control. That, NICE man on the radio, offered you a place at the dental seminar, and you had a chance, to get those ROTTEN teeth fixed, but, for whatever reason, you're SOOOOOOOOOOO
afraid to meet him, and I don't know why?????? You have so much anger, inside you, it's just not healthy, and I'm sure, that has something to do, with your teeth rotting out of your head, and your most foul BREATH!!!!!!! Get some help, FAST!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#76 Jan 20, 2014
Still not one photo of the grim reaper without his disguise .facts are facts .what say you
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#77 Jan 20, 2014
Slammer wrote:
Still not one photo of the grim reaper without his disguise .facts are facts .what say you
Where are you looking?????? Take a trip up to the studio, I'm SURE they would let you in, and see for yourself!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF??????????
Slammer

Holley, NY

#78 Jan 21, 2014
Well fear has nothing to do with it .alan can be very spiteful and he does not have scrouples when he wants to go after some one he does not agree with .

As far as him not wearing a disguise in public please let me know where I can find a photo of him without a hat .as ghastly as it might be people should know how old he looks .
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#79 Jan 21, 2014
Slammer wrote:
Well fear has nothing to do with it .alan can be very spiteful and he does not have scrouples when he wants to go after some one he does not agree with .
As far as him not wearing a disguise in public please let me know where I can find a photo of him without a hat .as ghastly as it might be people should know how old he looks .
What the hell does "SCROUPLES" mean??????????
As I said, why not go up to the studio, and see first hand, what he looks like??????????
Everyone here, knows, how much of a COWARD, you are, and that, you're DEATHLY AFRAID, of Wease, which is why, you HIDE behind your Mommy's computer!!!! Which, by the way, needs to have it's spell check, turned on!!!!
slammer

Holley, NY

#80 Jan 21, 2014
Alan has a long memory and he does not forget when people expose him for what he is. I cannot allow Alan to know who I am as He is a vengeful human being.He does not look Human but he has the worst traits for belonging to the human race. Never forget that Alan actually believes he is better than other people because he does a few charities ,and by the way one which does nothing to help children and their families rise from the situation that they are in..

But one only needs to look at how disfigured and ghastly he looks ..I will however always give him credit for serving in the Military and although he is woefully ignorant on so many issues he does have some keen insight in that regard.I Wish President Bush had served as he might not have made the biggest Blunder in the history of the USA by invading Iraq..But just when you think Ala can make some sense he goes and pushes for the worst debacle in Rochester and the Doomed Ferry.He certainly is a man who is not genuine or intelligent on financial issues.But as Alan says ,itz izz whatz it izz.. Street Cred.
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#81 Jan 22, 2014
So you admit you're AFRAID!!!! Why don't you wear a disguise, and sneak up there and see for your self??? You could dress up like a MAN!
You didn't answer my question!! What does, "SCROUPLES" mean??????
Do you know who EDDIE MEATH, was?????
slammer

Holley, NY

#82 Jan 22, 2014
Yes I fear his vengeance and his the that he has for any one that disagrees with him. Ask any of the innocent people who wrote an op-ed piece in a local paper and how he used his platform to attack and diminish a human being who simply has a different view point than the all might Alan.

Look for Him to become even more selfish and become ever more self centered .He knows he has a finite amount of time left and his energy levels are not what any late 60's early 70's can handle with the responsibility he has taken on. Lets put it this way ,If it comes to what he wants and what a responsible man would do ,hands down,Alan will always choose himself, It is not complicated as he will become ever more Grumpier ,And even that word is a massive misnomer for what is actually going on.Sure he can grease the skids but even that becomes ever more evident and that is what is happening as we speak.

I am surprised it took this long but I have to laugh at the surprised responses from both parties. My bet is on Alan to win because this is second hat for him and he only allow so much before he lets the bottom line to be held. He figures monetarily he is far above what is expected and that is what its always about in my opinion regarding Alan. He will get his way and he will win because that is what he does with every one he meets..Shrewd is his middle name and he will continue to use what ever is convenient to get what he wants and he will win .
slammer

Holley, NY

#83 Jan 22, 2014
Yes I fear his vengeance and the hate he has . Misspell sorry DL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnant, teenage inmate indicted after escapin... 7 min IescapedNY 3
Poll Who is best Hottie at Ch.10WHEC? (Oct '11) 12 min IescapedNY 207
News Four defendants indicted in multi-million dolla... 15 min Fred E 2
News Cop's advice on home break-in turns ugly 38 min Truth hurts liber... 7
News 5 road projects that could make your commute hell 8 hr Iescapedny 12
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling 9 hr IescapedNY 30
Which Local Tops Markets Should Close ? 11 hr DumpTrump 48

Spencerport Jobs

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages