Bill Moran leaving the Break room WCMF
slammer

Holley, NY

#42 Jan 7, 2014
Bill is gone for good ,and in a few years or sooner he will take over on 95.1 ,and I can see tommy going there also..No one has done more for the community than Billy.Entercom is to cheap to understand how good Bill was at his job.
plz spay or neuter them

West Henrietta, NY

#43 Jan 7, 2014
kimberly is a pig wrote:
Wease just said that Bill starts monday at 100.5
Looks like it is up to Tommy now to carry the torch
Another annoying station 100.5.
At least he didnt lower himself to the Buzz!!!!
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#44 Jan 7, 2014
slammer wrote:
Bill is gone for good ,and in a few years or sooner he will take over on 95.1 ,and I can see tommy going there also..No one has done more for the community than Billy.Entercom is to cheap to understand how good Bill was at his job.
But, yet, you CRUCIFIED Wease, when he left, under, the IDENTICAL, circumstances!!!!!!!!!! My God, you are a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
radio geek

United States

#45 Jan 7, 2014
Rachel Fan wrote:
Duffy is fine for the WPXY listener he is not the right fit for WCMF
Duffy is a fat piece of shit broke down comic who sucked his way to a radio job acts like a kid. Stupid as hell can't wait till he goes home and tells his wife he got fired hope that is soon heard tommy won't sign a new contracr and when his is up in april on to the wease show. Slammer go get hit by a bus u fuckin idiot
Tommy Rules

Alden, NY

#46 Jan 7, 2014
Have to wonder what will come of Tommy when his contract is up.
robbie B

Chicago, IL

#47 Jan 8, 2014
radio geek wrote:
<quoted text>
Duffy is a fat piece of shit broke down comic who sucked his way to a radio job acts like a kid. Stupid as hell can't wait till he goes home and tells his wife he got fired hope that is soon heard tommy won't sign a new contracr and when his is up in april on to the wease show. Slammer go get hit by a bus u fuckin idiot
Excellent choice words my friend. Duffy sucks so bad the show went from picture paper to shat soaked cardboard instantly. Moranimal rules!
slammer

Holley, NY

#48 Jan 8, 2014
The show Alan is on will become the Billy and Tommy Show in a blink of an eye .Lets just say If any one seen Wease lately it is obvious as to what is going to happen .. CC has been waiting to pounce on the top tiered talent from Entercom and they have succeeded in finding who they want to take the reins from the show wease is on.. Billy deserves it ,you will not find a harder working nice guy in Rochester .He really cares about the community .
Toothless Eddy

Penn Yan, NY

#49 Jan 8, 2014
they should get rid of Tommy and Danny also and go back to playing music and stop talking.
kimberly is a pig

Alden, NY

#50 Jan 8, 2014
slammer wrote:
. Billy deserves it ,you will not find a harder working nice guy in Rochester .He really cares about the community .
Slammer u must of spent to much time out in the cold.!!!

Bill M is a hard worker and had a nice show with Tommy for sure as they played off each other perfectly, however he simply cant compare to all of the good wease has done in town

Have you ever heard of Wease Cares !!
slammer

Holley, NY

#51 Jan 8, 2014
why yes I have ,It certainly is a good way for Alan to seek ever more self promotion .Alan always cares about himself first .By the way and this is sincere and from my heart ,I have put Alan the brother wease el levin in my death pool and my divorce pool.Sort of a guarantee to win either way.
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#52 Jan 8, 2014
slammer wrote:
why yes I have ,It certainly is a good way for Alan to seek ever more self promotion .Alan always cares about himself first .By the way and this is sincere and from my heart ,I have put Alan the brother wease el levin in my death pool and my divorce pool.Sort of a guarantee to win either way.
You are one pathetic excuse, for a human being, and a COMPLETE WASTE OF OXYGEN!!!!!!!! Tell us ALL, why you, with all your VAST EXPERIENCE, in the "BIZ", aren't sitting across, for your IDOL. Tommy at "CMF"??????????
Do us all a favor, and check with Golissano Children's Hospital, and find out, how much is donated, by Wease Cares!!!!!! Oh and then tell us how much you have given!!!!!!!!!
Go play in traffic!!!
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#54 Jan 9, 2014
Who is Bill Moran and who really cares? If his leaving the show is going to make a big change in your lives then you need to get a life. BTW: "The Wease" also should have been unemployed 20 years ago, he has about as much talent as a rock and he is always yacking the same old crap day after day. He is another Howard Stern want- a- be and he will never be close to Stern.
slammer

Holley, NY

#55 Jan 9, 2014
wease only cares about himself self promoting charity only buys toys and games for kids .If you want to help poor people ,he should encourage education to lift them out of their situation.

What Alan does is pay lip service to them to make himself think he is better than other people and that in turn stokes his giant ego .

Never forget Alan is a very selfish person and that is opinionated fact and by the way Alan is a poor excuse of a howard stern rip off but he has milked it for all it is worth .Look for him to be divorced or deceased before his contract is up .They hired Bill to take the reins
slammers mom

Sparta, GA

#56 Jan 10, 2014
slammer wrote:
wease only cares about himself self promoting charity only buys toys and games for kids .If you want to help poor people ,he should encourage education to lift them out of their situation.
What Alan does is pay lip service to them to make himself think he is better than other people and that in turn stokes his giant ego .
Never forget Alan is a very selfish person and that is opinionated fact and by the way Alan is a poor excuse of a howard stern rip off but he has milked it for all it is worth .Look for him to be divorced or deceased before his contract is up .They hired Bill to take the reins
You're off your meds again. aren't you. Your post, resemble that of a BABOON on CRACK!!!!!!!!!!
I told you, your LACK of DENTAL CARE, would effect your health....
slammer

Holley, NY

#57 Jan 11, 2014
Let me try to do my best impersonation of a man who says he cares about kids with his charity that is named after himself and is in my opinionated fact ,designed to bring him self publicity .

Ok ,Here goes ,but one must lower his IQ to speak as Alan the brother wease el Levin does ..

How Youz Iz brah ,whoz youz knowz ,howz youz goez wherez youz at ,why youz messinz with meez brahszz..

LOl this is what Alan does on the radio and he thinks his charity is helping people .??? The main reason Alan puts his name on any charity is for self promotion and to alleviate the guilt he has from earning an enormous amount of money all the while acting as if he cares about poor people..

You see the problem with Alan is that equates feelings with intentions and in doing so ,he believes his charity that makes kids feel better for a few days but does nothing to help them in the long run allows him to walk around and say he is better than other people...he is the essence of arrogance and ignorance and he is not a good person.

If any one disagrees ,let them tell Alan to be honest with himself and not wear a disguise for a week In public.He will not oblige for the very reason he is not honest or genuine and he is a fraud and that is opinionated fact.. He is a user and a abuser and a bully and if one does not fall in line with his ideals than you are on the outside of his crew and they are the most intolerant people on the planet.
Liberal Bill

Alden, NY

#58 Jan 12, 2014
Maybe slammer has a man crush on the wease .... he is just afraid to come out of the closet and show it .
slammer

Holley, NY

#59 Jan 12, 2014
t would help If I knew what e looked like without his disguise, Why does h refuse to be seen without hiding what he look like
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#60 Jan 12, 2014
slammer wrote:
t would help If I knew what e looked like without his disguise, Why does h refuse to be seen without hiding what he look like
WHY WEREN'T YOU AT THE HYBRIDGE SEMINAR?????????? YOU COULD HAVE SEEN HIM, TALK TO HIM, ENGAGE HIM YOU WHATEVER, YOUR WARPED, TINY LITTLE BRAIN, COULD COME UP WITH!!!!!!! BUT NO, YOU PREFER TO HIDE BEHIND MOMMY'S COMPUTER!!!!!!!
slammer

Holley, NY

#61 Jan 12, 2014
I believe he was wearing his disguise so How could one know if it were really him ,besides the fact he can not speak properly
Slammer

Holley, NY

#62 Jan 12, 2014
And by the way how can any one believe Alan if he feels he needs to wear a digitiuse how can he be honest .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 13 min Slammed 630
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Thu Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Thu Michelle 8
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Thu JoeBfanclubExecVP 18
hey (Sep '15) Sep '15 northern ireland 1
News Former Rochester Mobster Arrested in Albion (Aug '15) Aug '15 M Brooks 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages