Bill Moran leaving the Break room WCMF

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#21 Dec 30, 2013
Tommy Rules wrote:
I cant wait until next Monday to hear the break room and to see how Tommy moves forward with out Bill.
Tommy has always been the real talent.
slammer

Holley, NY

#22 Dec 30, 2013
AS USUAL Alan and his minions are ever so quick to attack any one that they feel pose a threat to him and the ever falling ratings to the show he is on.Alan has so many people ready to attack any one that he feels is a threat to him ,I wonder how he sleeps at night.But then again,he is a hypocrite and he has no problems pretending to be a regular schmuck I believe is the word he uses to make listeners think he can relate to them.

In the end the truth always comes out and he has survived since Howard came in to town and just demolished him on his own turf.People must not forget that Alan at one time held a 20 share in that small market and since Howard beat Him Alan Has never fully recovered and even though one must give credit to him for being almost 68 ,he still finds the energy to work the many hours it takes to put on a full morning radio show ,it is also clear that it has taken its toll on him . No man should be working that hard in his late 60s trying to stay relevant with radio ratings shrinking and his audience growing gray with him and all the while CC has not given him a stable cast to work with.They just continue to change his staff and it does shock me to watch Alan say nothing while they whip saw him around .This would not have happened with out a massive response ( usually on the air) from the true and original Alan and that does tell me his is just riding out the rest of his life trying to get what he can .He is a broken DJ and it is sad to see how far he has fallen .In his hey day you can bet he would have never taken this crap from the empty suits ,but it is what it is.
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#23 Dec 30, 2013
Yepper, he's crying all the way to the bank!! Hey, slammer, I see you got a raise, now that MINIMUM wage went up!!! Get those teeth fixed yet?
The Kid

Canandaigua, NY

#24 Jan 2, 2014
This is a foolish move on CMF's part. the show will blow with any of the recommended replacements as Bill was the one to bring the best out of Tommy. The only reason to listen to the break room was Billy and now I may as well just look to satellite radio.

Or wait perhaps cmf can fit in more Zeppelin in the morning, awesome!!!!!!

Bill wherever you land god luck and thanks for the past laughs.
Tommy Rules

Alden, NY

#25 Jan 2, 2014
Well on Friday morning at 9am Bill Moran will be live on the Wease show ... like they say stay tuned !!
kimberly is a pig

Alden, NY

#26 Jan 3, 2014
It should make for some good radio come this morning as Bill did say a few not so nice things about Wease for the past couple of years on the air.
kimberly is a pig

Alden, NY

#27 Jan 3, 2014
Wease just said that Bill starts monday at 100.5

Looks like it is up to Tommy now to carry the torch
Frank

Windham, NY

#28 Jan 4, 2014
Your screwed.You have that Christian who is a Cindy pierce clon.he can top any story and his personality is iratatimg.I love your humor tommy but your screwed as well
Greece Guy

Alden, NY

#29 Jan 4, 2014
Yes WCMF has to really search for someone to run the show. Tommy is best on the side so he can crack jokes.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#30 Jan 4, 2014
kimberly is a pig wrote:
Wease just said that Bill starts monday at 100.5
Looks like it is up to Tommy now to carry the torch
Tommy is the torch. he was even when it was Wease's show
slammer

Holley, NY

#31 Jan 4, 2014
Looks like they found the replacement for when Alan leaves the show he is on. I hated to see William leave but at least I would hope he is not a hater like Alan .Alan really was a hypocrite and I just can not label William in the same group as Weasel .

He is a worker and a dam good citizen ,Alan is a leach and a beggar who will never turn down a free meal no matter how cheap it is.

By the way has any one ever seen weaze with out a hat in the last few years??? Is he really that sensitive to how he looks and what people will think of him because he looks ill ??
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#33 Jan 5, 2014
slammer wrote:
Looks like they found the replacement for when Alan leaves the show he is on. I hated to see William leave but at least I would hope he is not a hater like Alan .Alan really was a hypocrite and I just can not label William in the same group as Weasel .
He is a worker and a dam good citizen ,Alan is a leach and a beggar who will never turn down a free meal no matter how cheap it is.
By the way has any one ever seen weaze with out a hat in the last few years??? Is he really that sensitive to how he looks and what people will think of him because he looks ill ??
More postings, from a BABOON ON CRYSTAL METH !!!!!!!
Racing Randy

Alden, NY

#34 Jan 5, 2014
Billy will be missed however I can see WCMF bringing in a straight laced female co host to play off Tommy. Rachel B come to mind.
slammer

Holley, NY

#35 Jan 5, 2014
Alan the vain wease el ,never to be seen without his disguise as he is very sensitive to how people will view him .How can any one believe what he says when he is so concerned at how people perceive him.

The big hypocrite has been caught in a web of deceit and why else would he always try to hide how he looks ..

I agree with Randy ,But it is a shame to see a hard working decent man walk away from cmf . He actually cares about people and that is a fact
Racing Randy

Alden, NY

#36 Jan 5, 2014
Slammer

You really need to lighten up about wease ... after all this topic is about WCMF and Billy leaving the show.

Come Monday am I will be listening to see what is talked about as it should be interested.
Racing Randy

Alden, NY

#37 Jan 6, 2014
Are you F......ing kidding me !!!

WCMF has brought in Pat Duffy to take over from Billy. Pat belongs at PXY talking to 14 year olds not the audience that WCMF caters to

The management team that approved this move should be fired on the spot

CLICK CLICK CLICK the sounds heard all over town this morning as people turn off the break room.

I really feel sorry for Tommy it must be tearing him up.
short one musketeer

Waverly, NY

#38 Jan 6, 2014
Please bring back bill....the show isn't the same without him
Racing Randy

Alden, NY

#39 Jan 6, 2014
The show sucks now ... time to listen to wease
Toothless Eddy

Penn Yan, NY

#40 Jan 6, 2014
Duffy Sucks, going back to Wease or 97 Rock in Buffalo
Rachel Fan

Alden, NY

#41 Jan 6, 2014
Duffy is fine for the WPXY listener he is not the right fit for WCMF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 59 min perfect 31
haha prefers justin over amanda 1 hr perfect 3
Little league World Series 10 hr perfect 2
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Sun perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... Sun perfect 11

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages