Where Have All Of The Posters Gone?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just lookin

Rochester, NY

#65 Feb 12, 2014
Dr Lewik no doubt had his way with Matthew before he discarded the body.
FTW

United States

#66 Feb 12, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, I know great teachers who aren't the best spellers. Is that all you got on me? Misspelling one word? Jesus, you rant on like an immature kid. How old are you, 16? You probably are. You obviously are not set with your education. No one really is unless your Einstein. You are the clueless one, gal. You know nothing about city people, you know nothing about minorities, you know nothing about the city and what goes on there. You are probably a redneck hick that lives in a trailer in Lima. My advice to you, keep your racist opinions to yourself about the city!
Are those the same teachers fighting to rehire a paedophile?
Compost

Conesus, NY

#67 Feb 12, 2014
SCS Knob Polisher wrote:
My nephew Matthew Straton went missing on Oct. 28th 2013. My family was devastated and heartbroken. Dr. William Lewik was arrested after Matthew's body was discovered in his backyard, almost 80 days later. Lewik admitted to removing his body from his house to his backyard and covered him with dirt, debris, and a lawn chair. He dis guarded Matt's body like a piece of garbage. For 80 days, while we cried and anguished over Matthew's disappearance, this DOCTOR never call the police, never spoke up, he woke up ever morning to a Missing Persons Poster right across the street, and still CHOSE to do nothing. And this man is roaming the streets as we speak. Please help bring Justice for Matthew Straton.
-he dis guarded Matt's body?
or did he discard the body?
grade level please.
Your screen name is crude and rude. That being said. If Matthew is indeed your nephew have the released the cause of death?
Not dendinf the Doctor but the life style your nephew led the Doctor may only be guilty of tampering with eveidence and drug possesion.
Truth

Livonia, NY

#68 Feb 12, 2014
I hardly come on here anymore since I get virus alerts about 25% of the time that I open this page!
HeWill

Canandaigua, NY

#69 Feb 13, 2014
Truth wrote:
I hardly come on here anymore since I get virus alerts about 25% of the time that I open this page!
Plus I find topix has become very slow and web page not responding keeps popping up. topix is going down the toilet fast.
Just lookin

Rochester, NY

#70 Feb 13, 2014
Truth wrote:
Is that the SCS virus? I'm getting it too.
Mike

Atlanta, GA

#71 Feb 13, 2014
What will get deleted today? Communist Cenorship at its best.
Witness

Macedon, NY

#72 Feb 13, 2014
Just lookin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the SCS virus? I'm getting it too.
Yep, that is the one. It spreads each time she opens her mouth and legs. very contagious
SCS Knob Slob

Macedon, NY

#73 Feb 13, 2014
drunken Arizona woman went on a naked and bloody rampage after her boyfriend refused to have sex, police said.

Ashley Marie Prenovost, 24, allegedly picked up the couple's 4-month-old daughter and ran around their Glendale home screaming and yelling Monday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ariz...

yeah boi..
Behavior exhibited by idiots like SCS.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#74 Feb 13, 2014
After reading this thread I'm glad to see I didn't miss anything
Delete

Rochester, NY

#75 Feb 13, 2014
Posters have been deletd!!!
SpringThomas

Penfield, NY

#76 Feb 13, 2014
Delete wrote:
Posters have been deletd!!!
im going to delete you too
Black Angus

Rochester, NY

#77 Feb 13, 2014
I am the moderator and I am going to delete you all except blacks. I hate whites.
Truth

Livonia, NY

#78 Feb 13, 2014
SCS Knob Slob wrote:
drunken Arizona woman went on a naked and bloody rampage after her boyfriend refused to have sex, police said.
I don't know what his issue was. I looked her up on facebook, and I'd give her the LD no problem.
FTW

United States

#79 Feb 13, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what his issue was. I looked her up on facebook, and I'd give her the LD no problem.
Hell yeah. She's pretty cute and she's crazy. That means she's probably pretty good in bed. I think her BF is in the closet or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI: Say NO To Trump About Russian Stories 1 hr Banana Republican 3
13WHAM Patrice Walsh (Dec '10) 2 hr Greg Cappellino 48
the ha ha challenge 3 hr IescapedNY 8
people I have ran off this forum 3 hr IescapedNY 16
GOP: Town Hall Meetings Are Disasters 4 hr Bruce popper 16
skidmark has a callous on his meat stick 5 hr skidmark 2
TRUMP: The Russian Update 5 hr Banana Republican 28

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance