She's a good person
who

Ravenswood, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Wondering who her babies dad is? The baby is cute as a button
ant got nothen on me

Adah, PA

#4 Mar 6, 2013
She's a wh*re and has f*cked over half the guys in spencer..and a dope head!
sigh

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 6, 2013
and that is your business how?
sadsadworld

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2013
And how many of you actually truely know her and know these things for a fact? Its sad that people just go by hearsay these days....smh
bridgette

Adah, PA

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Hmmm I know her and most of its true..she use to be my best friend..I did a lot of sh*t for her and she stole from me...I could careless what happends to her now..she's fu**ed me over twice..so she can suck a d**k
sigh

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 6, 2013
why are you all sp stupid? take yer crap to a phone or private. this is not the place
sadsadworld

Wheeling, WV

#9 Mar 6, 2013
sigh wrote:
why are you all sp stupid? take yer crap to a phone or private. this is not the place
I agree, it just goes too show how sad the younger generation is. I know Samantha and have since she was little. Sure she has had her problems but what kid hasn't. Everyone makes mistakes in their younger days but its a part of life. Its all about learning from your mistakes and growing on them. She has told me a thing or two about this Bridgette girl and it seems that they had their issues but once again another part of growing up and maturing. Learning who to trust and call your real true friends.
1st time cant stand it

Princeton, WV

#10 Mar 10, 2013
I perferrably don't like this samantha newcomb. But she knows how I feel. But I don't think anyone can just come on this site and always dissing people yes sam had a baby young n around the time she became pregnant she cheated on her boyfriend of three years with a boy she was infatuated with when she was 12-13 but that what I just said is a fact!! Most of the shit you fucktards report/claim of others r most like a tractor trailer sack of billshit
WoW

Middleport, OH

#11 Mar 10, 2013
1st time cant stand it wrote:
I perferrably don't like this samantha newcomb. But she knows how I feel. But I don't think anyone can just come on this site and always dissing people yes sam had a baby young n around the time she became pregnant she cheated on her boyfriend of three years with a boy she was infatuated with when she was 12-13 but that what I just said is a fact!! Most of the shit you fucktards report/claim of others r most like a tractor trailer sack of billshit
LOLOL. Who cares if it is a fact, you're still on here talking shit about her which makes you no better then the people you are bitching about...
1st time cant stand it

Princeton, WV

#12 Mar 11, 2013
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL. Who cares if it is a fact, you're still on here talking shit about her which makes you no better then the people you are bitching about...
na I would actually call her up and tell her the same damn shit
WoW

Middleport, OH

#13 Mar 11, 2013
1st time cant stand it wrote:
<quoted text> na I would actually call her up and tell her the same damn shit
Then get off of here and tell her, for someone who can't stand this place you sure seem to have taken to it quite nicley.
1 post removed
sam

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Well this is the Samantha newcomb. I love how people have nothing better to do than keep my name going. Can you not find anything better to do with your time? I mean seriously, this is what's wrong with this town. Too many people have nothing better to do with their time than get online and talk shit about people they know nothing about. Anybody who has anything to say about me can call me or message me on Facebook for my number so they can call me and say it. And once again the person that said the shit that they said was a fact, has some of their facts a little bit messed up :) shows how well ya fucktards ass backward hillbillies know me! Dueces*
sam

United States

#16 Mar 14, 2013
Yes Kim call me up n say it to me. Better yet come and see me and say it to my face than say it on topic or on Facebook. Because I damn sure know you wont do that. Now that's all I have to say :) dueces*
By God

Charleston, WV

#17 May 17, 2013
Sam, you're what's wrong with this town, you're a wh*re, druggy, mostly just a low life really. You don't have a job, you're with loser guys 24/7 and on drugs. You say things about these "backward hillbillies" like you haven't lived in Wv your entire life.
1 post removed
sam

Rochester, PA

#19 May 24, 2013
Well by god, it sounds like ur Bridgette. If u know so much about me then u would know I don't kick it with anyone and I don't do drugs ne more, plus I haven't lives here my whole life. So before u think u know me ya better get ur shiz straight honey (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PoPo looking hard!! 2 min Amos 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 41 min Sundog512 1,507
needing a vehicle hauled 10 hr hellcat 2
Lol fighting old ladies Fri Virginia 6
LOLpoor old ladies Fri Curious 2
What's happened now? Fri Straight Edge 9
Keeney Fri Wondering 1

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance