doctor at roane general
hard to tell

Sumerco, WV

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Personally, I heard that story to, but idk, and i just think its weird that he hangs around all these kids, and i have heard he is the only adult around, Id be damn if I would let that go on with my child. Dr. or not, its not looking right.

Since: Sep 12

Reedy, WV

#22 Sep 16, 2012
To all of you all he's a good person. He has a church and there are other adults. The reason he has a church for us is because other churches didn't want us teenagers. And yes he did get his tongue cut but the patient was senile, you know crazy. So stop trash talking people because of the decisions other people have made!!
wow

United States

#23 Sep 16, 2012
he a dk
Baby

Point Pleasant, WV

#24 Sep 16, 2012
Why was his tongue in the old man's mouth? Was he doing CPR? Geez. This guy has had issues with people and patients before. I hope for Mrs. Seen's sake that it is not true. Think of all she has gone thru with both the boys and now this!
cowpoo

Elizabeth, WV

#25 Sep 17, 2012
kaitlyndawn wrote:
To all of you all he's a good person. He has a church and there are other adults. The reason he has a church for us is because other churches didn't want us teenagers. And yes he did get his tongue cut but the patient was senile, you know crazy. So stop trash talking people because of the decisions other people have made!!
and did he explain how it got cut???
hush hush

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Sep 19, 2012
This is another one of those thing the people of Roane County should know about. But I guess its hush hush also becouse its a bad thing and not good.
Baby

Point Pleasant, WV

#27 Sep 20, 2012
People need to be told what the story is about!
Spencer Bob

Barboursville, WV

#28 Sep 20, 2012
"To all of you all he's a good person. He has a church and there are other adults. The reason he has a church for us is because other churches didn't want us teenagers. And yes he did get his tongue cut but the patient was senile, you know crazy. So stop trash talking people because of the decisions other people have made"!!
Yeah, and we all know that pedophiles and such dont go near churches..If its false, why is it in the paper as factual news today?
donna

Point Pleasant, WV

#29 Sep 20, 2012
Spencer Bob wrote:
"To all of you all he's a good person. He has a church and there are other adults. The reason he has a church for us is because other churches didn't want us teenagers. And yes he did get his tongue cut but the patient was senile, you know crazy. So stop trash talking people because of the decisions other people have made"!!
Yeah, and we all know that pedophiles and such dont go near churches..If its false, why is it in the paper as factual news today?
he probally is a good person and doctor but how the heck did his tongue wind up in that mans mouth? people are on here saying it was not the doctors fault and it may have not been as i do not know because i wasnt there but please tell us how it happened so we have a better understanding. i just cant see him having his tongue out for the old man to have bit unless he was giving cpr and then imo his tongue still wouldnt have been sticking out to have got bit. since you guys know how it happened let us know the truth. imo hiding the truth does not look very convincing in the docs favor
Greathouse65

Elizabeth, WV

#30 Sep 30, 2012
I have never posted on here before but just had to on this post. My dad had this doctor for a family doctor, my dad was dying from cancer and he was suffering from several different things going on with his legs. We took him to see the doctor who said "why waste your time and money you know he's dying right?" This was the worse thing any doctor has ever said to my family. This said doctor while working at FHC (at the time RGH delivered babies) told me "I so glad to see a woman that really looks pregnant. Most are just fat and you can't tell". This doctor should not be aloud to practice medicine any where!
sally

Princeton, WV

#31 Oct 16, 2012
boopo wrote:
<quoted text>
omg yohu got to be kidding. Is this really true?
hell no.
sally

Princeton, WV

#32 Oct 16, 2012
doc s a great doctor
1 post removed
give me a break

Jacksonburg, WV

#34 Nov 2, 2012
WTF Back off until he has his day in court , and til that day comes i will be be hind him he has been a good Dr too me and my children for over 14 years and i have seen nothing bad out of him
the_truth

Springfield, NJ

#35 Nov 6, 2012
For your info... Bonnie is no longer his wife... she divorced him, or are in the process of a divorce as was posted in the Roane County paper about a month ago...
Not Surprised

Fairmont, WV

#36 Feb 20, 2013
First...This would be called Elder Abuse. If you don't know what that is google it.
Second... Nothing I read about this town surprises me. The town needs an enema.
Third... If you are delusional enough to think life in this crap hole is all roses and rainbows think again. There have been reports of rape by women involving former coaches and others from back in the '70's and a local state police officer made comments about a possible sex ring involving former coaches and others. How do I know you ask? I was one of the victims who reported. After the way I was treated by the prosecutor and law enforcement at the time its no wonder victims don't report.
truth comes out

Athens, OH

#37 Feb 20, 2013
I just want all of you to know that this man that bit Dr Seen's tongue off was related to me and yes, it did happen. Dr Seen should be put away for life. He stuck his tongue in a helpless man's mouth and I am so proud of Mr John Shafer for doing what he did biting off his tongue. Even though he was not able to tell anyone what was going on, he bite his tongue off to get it to stop. This doctor is disgusting and a disgrace to the town of Spencer.
truth comes out

Athens, OH

#38 Feb 20, 2013
RIP JOHN SHAFER
Not Surprised

Fairmont, WV

#39 Feb 20, 2013
It strikes me as funny how some are quick to defend the actions of someone in a position of authority while disregarding the fact that there is a victim in this case. An elderly man! This could have been your father or grandfather. It is our responsibility to protect everyone but especially our most vulnerable populations. If we don't protect our children and our elderly what have we become as a society? Or think about how it could have been you. How would you feel then to be the one laying helpless and probably scared on a hospital bed?
Not Surprised

Fairmont, WV

#40 Feb 20, 2013
kaitlyndawn wrote:
And we all know what upstanding people some church goers are! Check out SNAP.com
Not Surprised

Fairmont, WV

#41 Feb 20, 2013
Correction...That would be Snapnetwork.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 39 min YIM 1,552
needing a vehicle hauled 1 hr Pak 5
Kelsi Powell 1 hr Pak 2
Keeney 4 hr regular 3
PoPo looking hard!! 23 hr Dolly Parton 13
Lol fighting old ladies Fri Virginia 6
LOLpoor old ladies Fri Curious 2

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance