hog boy

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

did anybody hear about a doctor getting attacked at the hospital and almost losing his tongue?
huh

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

nope havent heard a thing
LocalGal

Glenville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

I heard it was Doctor Seen. ANy truth to that? Might explain a whole lot about him and his boys!
wat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

wat else did u hear about it?
LocalGal

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

He was allegedly in the room of a patient and had his tongue in their mouth. The person then but his tongue and caused him to end up in the ER.
Tell it like it is

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

If the allegations are true then I feel Dr Seen should be suspended without Pay until an Investigation has throughly been conducted, I can't imagine what the patient must have went through, So sad that you cant even be in a room with your Dr now without fear of Sexual Assault or Sexual Misconduct. However with that being said, I want to say that I don't know what happen and I am not saying Dr seen is Guilty, But what I have Heard Through Hearsay Is digusting in Nature and Totally Unprofessional for a Man with his Education and so Forth.
LocalGal

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Tell it like it is wrote:
If the allegations are true then I feel Dr Seen should be suspended without Pay until an Investigation has throughly been conducted, I can't imagine what the patient must have went through, So sad that you cant even be in a room with your Dr now without fear of Sexual Assault or Sexual Misconduct. However with that being said, I want to say that I don't know what happen and I am not saying Dr seen is Guilty, But what I have Heard Through Hearsay Is digusting in Nature and Totally Unprofessional for a Man with his Education and so Forth.
That's exactly what should be done. In all that has happened to that family in the last couple of years, I feel alot of sympathy for his wife. Can you imagine what she must be feeling? Her sons are in prison and now this. Prayers for her!
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

this isn't real
hog boy

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
this isn't real
very possable this isnt real i mean you know how spencer is, but i must ask since you are saying this is not real you must have some insight on this and since you are defending him please tell us his side i mean there is two sides to every story, what is he saying happened?
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

I am going to say something about dr seen and this sitution. I was not there and neither were any of
you all. I am not being mean so lets all set back and give the family a break. poor ms Seen, my heart goes out to her, we all just need to say a prayer for her
Chick

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I can say i saw him out in public recently and he talking kinda funny and his mouth is swollen.Can you explain that one?
zoozozo

Quinwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

this sounds unbelieveable to me
yuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Let this be a lesson for everyone .don't stick your tongue in some one else mouth unless your invited unless your willing to have it bitten off lol
gatekeepr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Well all i can say is YUK. makes u wonder what else hes stuk in there. GLAD HE NOT MY DOCTOR

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Disgusting
truth be known

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

It is true. The man was elderly and was there for a mental evaluation,but to Dr. Seens surprise,the man was not that senile and bit part of his tongue off.It's no wonder his sons are messed up.
boopo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

truth be known wrote:
It is true. The man was elderly and was there for a mental evaluation,but to Dr. Seens surprise,the man was not that senile and bit part of his tongue off.It's no wonder his sons are messed up.
omg you got to be kidding. Is this really true?
jcs

Minster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Doesnt he also have his own lil church for kids too? Hes supposedly the only adult there...
Robert Queefer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Why is this not on the news?
oh my gosh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

don't you guys know there is 2 sides to every story
i think this tale was blown out too far. dr seen is a good Dr and he would not do something like that. why not wait until the truth come s out before u ruin him, just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Spencer Forum right now

Search the Spencer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Mgtn Res 53,375
Bed bugs in spencer? 2 hr lol 10
Amy Methhead Smith (Apr '13) 7 hr Ikno2 14
Dakota Hart 10 hr samanthaDawn 40
Cops at it again 20 hr My comment 39
Timmy williams 21 hr Name 2
hot mom 21 hr What 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencer Jobs

•••