heyyyyy

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2012
What do u think of him was trying to find out what kind of person he was before I go with him
stars

Gap, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Trash...
drug addict...
drinks all the time
should i go on
stars

Gap, PA

#3 Jan 16, 2012
Wont keep a job
lives off his dad
pathetic waste of air
The Wolf

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Stars is entitled to his/her opinion, but Mark Meadows has had a steady job for about a year now, and has never done anyone I know wrong.
Jackson

Seth, WV

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Not sure if I know who he is but I think he might be the dude that works at Go Mart? When I am on break I walk over to Go Mart to get something to drink and talk to him sometimes and he seems pretty cool.
twilightfan

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2012
I think I know him but can't remember his dad's name, I used to talk to him but lost track of him. If anyone could tell me how to find it it would be nice.
justsayin

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Aug 8, 2012
yes he works at go mart. He has always been nice, he doesn't stir shit with any1. People should really just leave him alone.
george

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 11, 2012
He works down at gomart in Spencer and is an alright dude he just started dating sierra ball I heard. But who doesn't do drugs in this town co'm on people
Csfgf

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Aug 12, 2012
george wrote:
He works down at gomart in Spencer and is an alright dude he just started dating sierra ball I heard. But who doesn't do drugs in this town co'm on people
I don't do drugs and I live here too!
how it really is

Gallipolis, OH

#10 Aug 13, 2012
alright i have known mark 4 a long ass time he has always been a nice guy that would help anybody. he is not dating anybody right and hasent 4 awhile, he has actually been going threw a lota shit. if smokin alittlemakes u a drug addict then that is true but he has only been in town with his dad 4 a year, since he broke his back. if anybody really wants to know about him maby they should grow some balls and ask him themself on facebook or something.
god

Sumerco, WV

#11 Oct 2, 2012
people really need to leave him the hell alone, he dosent bother anybody so why cant people find something els to do with there pathetic lives becides mess with him
that one guy

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2012
george wrote:
sierra ball never has dated him. and i garentee never will. shes actually with someone and has been sence mid-end july. but as far as mark goes he is a good guy. just as nice as every tom dick and harry in this town. he stays to himself
huh

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 2, 2012
very nice guy
don

Springfield, NJ

#14 Oct 6, 2012
U mean a drug addict who steals from gomart is why he got fired a no good for nothing and who cares what fat chicks he's banging he probably. Couldn't get that lucky any how all I can say is stay away from him unless u want trouble
this bitch

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2012
he didnt get fired for stealing yo. and he is perty cool, if u wanna date em id say go for it, u probly smoke a lil smoke ur self so im sure thats no tree in the road. good luck
Giggles

Eaton, OH

#16 Nov 2, 2012
He really knows how to f*ck. He's great in bed. I'd f*ck him over and over again.
Who Cares

United States

#17 Nov 3, 2012
No one cares about how good he is in bed. If I was you I wouldn't be admitting that you slept with him.
hank

Lizemores, WV

#18 Jan 19, 2013
marks a good person, and he dident get fired for stealing shit. he has his own place and dosent start shit with anybody. he isent datig anybody but any girl is town would be lucy to be with a guy like him
hank

Lizemores, WV

#19 Jan 19, 2013
mark is a good person. he dident get fired for stealing shit. and he isent dating anybody. he dosent start shit. he has his own place and stays to himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forum disappearing 33 min truthhurts 1
Teacher suspended from RCHS (Dec '11) 36 min parent 47
School 4 hr Wondering 1
goblin around town? 23 hr Omg 2
Noble ridge mess Fri Jim 6
Teacher Protesting Fri Momma k 21
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 22 Jamie 4,413

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance