Murderous Witch!!!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
here it comes

Hansford, WV

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Tic Tock Tiea Jones. Can't wait to see your ass in jail!
Myrna

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Aug 28, 2012
here it comes wrote:
Tic Tock Tiea Jones. Can't wait to see your ass in jail!
What are you in jail for? Wouldn't you want to see her face too when she comes into the jail or do you just like to see her ass?
Mom

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Myrna wrote:
<quoted text>What are you in jail for? Wouldn't you want to see her face too when she comes into the jail or do you just like to see her ass?
Did you ever stop to think that it is probably not someone in jail saying this? It's more than likely that it's someone in the victim's family or in the family of her co-defendant because she ruined his life too as well as her son's.
here it comes

Hansford, WV

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Definitely the victims family ,and both her and Brian ruined all our lives. Hope they both end up in jail and then spend eternity in hell together!
YO_YO

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2012
This is sad, I went to school with Tia and I couldn't even imagine her doing something like this. God knows what happended, if she is guilty she may not spend her life in jail but will pay for her actions for eternity.

God bless the victim's family.
Myrna

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever stop to think that it is probably not someone in jail saying this? It's more than likely that it's someone in the victim's family or in the family of her co-defendant because she ruined his life too as well as her son's.
No! The way it is written, is that the writer is in jail and can't wait for her to come in so the writer can see her azz, and that is the way I read it. Write coherent and I will understand it that way.
say WHAT fool

Middleport, OH

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Myrna wrote:
<quoted text>No! The way it is written, is that the writer is in jail and can't wait for her to come in so the writer can see her azz, and that is the way I read it. Write coherent and I will understand it that way.
Why do you wish to understand coherent? Couldn't you just look it up in a dictionary instead of making as post on Topix?
Mom

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Myrna wrote:
<quoted text>No! The way it is written, is that the writer is in jail and can't wait for her to come in so the writer can see her azz, and that is the way I read it. Write coherent and I will understand it that way.
That was directed at your thinking Myrna! I asked if the thought ever crossed your mind that it was someone from her co-defendant's family because she ruined his life too. She already ruined her son by takin his life. His family grieves to this day. His father, sister, and younger brother miss him to this day.
patty may

Hansford, WV

#9 Aug 31, 2012
Myrna wrote:
First I must say I don't really care if you understand it or not . I'm living with this pain every second of every day. So if your not smart enough to figure it out I will make it plain just for you. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER ASS GO JAIL! There all better now?
here it comes

Hansford, WV

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Thank you Patty ! I'm sure they knew what I meant. I suppose I should have put the go in there. When does the trial start?
Donna

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2012
patty may wrote:
<quoted text>First I must say I don't really care if you understand it or not . I'm living with this pain every second of every day. So if your not smart enough to figure it out I will make it plain just for you. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER ASS GO JAIL! There all better now?
Way to go Aunt Patty!! You tell her how it is!!!!
Myrna

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Sep 1, 2012
Well I do declare! I must contain my thoughts when reading ones post so as not to intervene and correct ones grammatical errors, some will take it, chew it, digest it and create an enormous pile of malarkey causing one to have a feeling that he must apologize for something that is completely out of the ordinary. And with that said, "I do humbly apologize for all the feelings that were crushed during this short episode of mud slinging!' Please forgive me. Sincerely Yours, Myrna
rusty shackleford

Gallipolis, OH

#13 Sep 1, 2012
what is the story behind all of this and was it in the local news ?
Editor in Chief

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Sep 1, 2012
rusty shackleford wrote:
what is the story behind all of this and was it in the local news ?
Check the "New York Press", page two Column three.
yup

South Lyon, MI

#15 Sep 2, 2012
I must really be outta touch with reality ... if she done something this bad and i havent read about... how can i find this story
JustMe

Gallipolis, OH

#16 Sep 2, 2012
It happened in Kentucky.
LocalGal

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Check on here under the forum for Clearfields, KY or in past issues of the Roane County Reporter. Tiea's 2 year old son passed away due to insufficient care at the hands of her and a boyfriend. She and the boyfriend are going on trial in October I believe.

Ardsley, NY

#18 Sep 4, 2012
LocalGal wrote:
Check on here under the forum for Clearfields, KY or in past issues of the Roane County Reporter. Tiea's 2 year old son passed away due to insufficient care at the hands of her and a boyfriend. She and the boyfriend are going on trial in October I believe.
It wasn't just insufficient care the child was beaten to death
heartless

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 27, 2012
first off all of u need to grow up and get a life. let nathan rest in peace and as long as u people run this in the ground thats not gonna happen. secondly as far as the may family goes they chose to have nothing to do with that child unless it benifited them and could show off and get attention like now. i know of many times of tiea calling don and asking if he wanted nathan and he said no. they all knew that came in from kentucky every weekend and never bothered to call and try to see nathan. thirdly no one knows what really happened to that poor boy but i know both the mother and boyfriend and neither of them wouldve done anything to intentially hurt that boy. and further more dont u think that if there was some real hard evidence against them that it wouldve alrdy been in trial and this would all b over with??? pull ur head out of ur ass and snap back to reality. but for all of u that feel sorry for the mays and wanna give them pitty then ur just as low as they are.
Pamela May

Ardsley, NY

#20 Oct 28, 2012
heartless wrote:
first off all of u need to grow up and get a life. let nathan rest in peace and as long as u people run this in the ground thats not gonna happen. secondly as far as the may family goes they chose to have nothing to do with that child unless it benifited them and could show off and get attention like now. i know of many times of tiea calling don and asking if he wanted nathan and he said no. they all knew that came in from kentucky every weekend and never bothered to call and try to see nathan. thirdly no one knows what really happened to that poor boy but i know both the mother and boyfriend and neither of them wouldve done anything to intentially hurt that boy. and further more dont u think that if there was some real hard evidence against them that it wouldve alrdy been in trial and this would all b over with??? pull ur head out of ur ass and snap back to reality. but for all of u that feel sorry for the mays and wanna give them pitty then ur just as low as they are.
. If you think that they are innocent in all this you are delusional. He is in jail right now for assault and battery. Two years olds shouldn't have bruises all over their bodies. Two year olds shouldn't have a ruptured bowel and die with Sepsis. Two year olds shouldn't be in a casket with so much makeup on that he looked black. I barely recognized him!!! Did you know that a child's hair falls out due to abuse? Nathan's hair was almost gone!!!! It wasn't like that before he went to Kentucky with her. You think that the May family just wanted to show him off, Who wouldn't want to show him off. Nathan was a beautiful little boy!!! I tried to see Nathan and Teia said no!!! Because if them, my last memory if Nathan is seeing him LAYING IN A CASKET!!!!!! Before you start bashing some people and putting others on pedistals, you might want to get your facts straight!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married Brandy Humphreys 3 hr Duh 17
rose waters 3 hr billthebull 7
Megan Good 6 hr JustANobody 15
donald johnson 23 hr Dan 3
Girl In silver nitro Wed Oh son 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 29 Bad ass visitor 1,342
mike rhodes (Apr '12) Jun 29 Cuntpounder 28

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance