Willy Wonka

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 29, 2012
innocent
2 posts removed
chris

Butler, PA

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Innocent, i have known him for a long time an most people don't really know what happened they just hear stories.
curious

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Guilty!
kippy

Elkview, WV

#7 Dec 3, 2012
i heard he's working at walmart
geeeezzzzzz

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2013
chris wrote:
Innocent, i have known him for a long time an most people don't really know what happened they just hear stories.
you guys are so stupid to not know this man is a pervert. I know the man that bit his tongue off and he was a very good man. I am so happy that he did what he did to stop this pervert.
Amy

Cleveland, OH

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Noone cares
Bring It Out

Elkview, WV

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Guilty...the guy is a pervert. Right along with his two sons, if the two sons did it, you know dad did it. Dr. Seen's situation and everything his sons would have had to be groomed into that kind of behavior. And the reason we know this is the human mind on sexuality is eather attracted to eather male or female. So there behavior was learned or caused by sexual abuse.
sam

Princeton, WV

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Just Interested wrote:
Innocent
guility
Baby

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Feb 14, 2013
GUILTY! GUILTY!! GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!!! GUILTY!!!!!
mike

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2013
remeber people with money always get buy with everything.that sign in the court house that saids everyone is treated equal is a crock of bull shit
tired of the BS

Middleport, OH

#14 Feb 25, 2013
mike wrote:
remeber people with money always get buy with everything.that sign in the court house that saids everyone is treated equal is a crock of bull shit
We will see. The court will set him free, and that is if it doesn't get thrown out first. Just because low life Fred Hammick tried to ruin a good man doesn't make it right. The good Doctor Seen will be back in business soon making his millions right in Spencer and when it happens just remember what side you were on. The Wrights are ambulance chasers. And because Jack decided to hit Chris Longfellow in the head when he wasn't looking and has to pay Chris for the rest of his life, they are looking for a free ride, guess they were not figuring on daddy dying, but that's what happens when you lie and cause hate and discontent, probably split hell wide open and wishes he was here to set the record straight. Guess Jack will just have to keep working and his wife will soon going her low life lying dad as she eats herself to death. People can't stand the truth and just want to see someone suffer, well the fat lady is about to sing, and you are just going to have to deal with it. The truth will set the good doctor Seen free!!! Innocent INNOCENT, INNOCENT, INNOCENT, INNOCENT!!!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
tired of the BS wrote:
<quoted text>
but that's what happens when you lie and cause hate and discontent, probably split hell wide open and wishes he was here to set the record straight.!!! Innocent INNOCENT, INNOCENT, INNOCENT, INNOCENT!!!
Appears to be lots of hatred in your statement too!
tires of the BS

Middleport, OH

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> Appears to be lots of hatred in your statement too!
No Nancy, just tired of how this county tries ruins people before they have had their day in court. It is very clear that those investigating didn't do their job and it's gonna come out. If the man (SEEN) is guilty he will be held accountable, but there is no way and time will tell.
tired of the BS

Middleport, OH

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Last post, to all of those people that want to ruin a mans life without due-process, shame on you. Truth will rule and set us free.
tired of the crazy tired

Ashford, WV

#18 Feb 26, 2013
give it up tired of the bs. i think everyones tired of the bs that keeps spewing forth from your keyboard, if youre not posting all of those facts you promised then shut up and get some help
heheheheh

Middleport, OH

#19 Feb 26, 2013
heheheeheheh, your funny!!!!
Goof

United States

#20 Feb 26, 2013
You people that can sit there and uphold Dr Seen...how goofy are you? How in God's name do you think the doctors tongue got in the older gentlemans mouth? This is insane. If he is cleared of all charges and set free it will only be because of the ignorant people we have in the position of prosecutor in Spencer. Seems like everyone in spencer just gets a pat on the back and is set free. Money talks in Spencer so yeah he probably will be set free....then I can't wait to sit back and see him abuse YOUR child or your elderly MOTHER or FATHER.
tired of the crazy tired

Ashford, WV

#21 Feb 26, 2013
"set us free"? what did you help him?
mumbojumbo

Middleport, OH

#22 Feb 26, 2013
tired of the crazy tired wrote:
"set us free"? what did you help him?
damn straight, must be your law office work that makes you so smart. whats wrong, have a learning disability? It really shows by the way that you judge others. life must be treating you real nice, what you state check get cut?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica fields 6 hr SMH 12
Samantha Skanky Cottrell 6 hr SMH 16
Tonya Carpenter (Dec '12) Tue charlie 21
Shawn blosser Tue LOL 1
Brianne jones Mon smr 1
Andrew Starcher & Thea Grether Oct 20 youknow 5
faith king Oct 19 bigmomma 1
Spencer Dating
Find my Match

Spencer Jobs