First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thinker

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2013
What,s the latest on the Hildreth-Seabiolt fight? Haven,t heard a word in such a long time. Is she in jail?,or did RGH fall back in love? Let us know please we are lost way down here.
doris

Milton, WV

#2 Jul 22, 2013
thinker wrote:
What,s the latest on the Hildreth-Seabiolt fight? Haven,t heard a word in such a long time. Is she in jail?,or did RGH fall back in love? Let us know please we are lost way down here.
Not in jail. The thief was with her faithful little hubby Saturday. What a joke! RGH must be one desperate s.o.b. if he was in love with that little dyke! RGH loves money that's why I'm so surprised he hasn't pushed for "justice". Must be some reason he (or the Hildreth family) don't want too much "investigating" done.
Kelly

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 22, 2013
doris wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in jail. The thief was with her faithful little hubby Saturday. What a joke! RGH must be one desperate s.o.b. if he was in love with that little dyke! RGH loves money that's why I'm so surprised he hasn't pushed for "justice". Must be some reason he (or the Hildreth family) don't want too much "investigating" done.
4718

She should be in jail, but prisses thru Walmart like nothing ever happened.People have been jailed for stealing a lot less. wonder how he likes working, driving the Little Kanawaha bus? working is a first for him!
long hair dont care

Gallipolis, OH

#4 Jul 23, 2013
I heard RGH turned everything over to the FBI. Interested to hear what punishment she will get. Jail time??
Time Will Tell

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Jul 23, 2013
long hair dont care wrote:
I heard RGH turned everything over to the FBI. Interested to hear what punishment she will get. Jail time??
The FBI would never waist their time on something so minor, it would go to the county prosecutor,(Josh Downey),or possibly a county magistrate, and the state would press charges after they had either the county or the Dept. of public safely,(state police) do an investigation, and then they would have to have enough evidence against her to charge her with. The FBI has way more important things to do than investigate embezzlement charges in Spencer WV. I would guess that Roy G. doesn't want the authorities digging around in his business, Rose may of not been the only one doing things she wasn't supposed to, and if anyone knows the inner operations of that business, it Rose. This could get interesting!!!
Long hair dont care

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Definitely being handled by the FBI. I heard she was dabbling in opening mail that wasn't hers & altering bank documents. Downey wasn't even considered & local cops passed it on to FBI because of those reasons. I imagine it will be handled in Charleston and nothing will be said about it around here. im keeping my eys on the paper in the coming monyhs. No one seems to know all the details tho.
TIME WILL TELL

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Long hair dont care wrote:
Definitely being handled by the FBI. I heard she was dabbling in opening mail that wasn't hers & altering bank documents. Downey wasn't even considered & local cops passed it on to FBI because of those reasons. I imagine it will be handled in Charleston and nothing will be said about it around here. im keeping my eys on the paper in the coming monyhs. No one seems to know all the details tho.
Josh Downey is the law and if he wants to he can pick it up and prosecute, and he can dp so without any permission for anyone. It's called jurisdiction.. Cops don't make the decision, the prosecutor does. If mail was involved, that makes it federal and could bring the FBI in, but I highly doubt it. The state,(prosecutor) decides who is charged and who isn't, that's a fact of law...It could possibly go to a federal prosecutor, but Downey will most likely handle it, if it even goes that far. Instead of watching the papers, watch the public records from the courts. With the way censorship is today, the paper only prints partial truths. And unless she cashed a check that came in the mail, or opened mail that can be proven somehow, it's wasted motion. Irrelevant and circumstantial, which doesn't have much weight when it comes to burden of proof, which has to exist to make a case.. Juries hardly ever convict on circumstantial evidence. Time Will Tell!!!!!
Post office worker

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Jay (Julio) Roman worked for the Post office and threw mail over the hill out at Looneyville for 6 months and the FBI never even touched it. It was kept local and the local paper covered it. He stated he didn't want to deliver it. Imagine that!!! So just because it mail don't mean the FBI will take it. I agree with Time WIll Tell, it's hard to tell what direction this will go, or what might turn up. Can we all say Soap Opera Drama!!!!
long hair dont care

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Check the local paper...new details. She's facing federal charges. Plea agreement in the works.
Kelly

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 25, 2013
Time Will Tell wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI would never waist their time on something so minor, it would go to the county prosecutor,(Josh Downey),or possibly a county magistrate, and the state would press charges after they had either the county or the Dept. of public safely,(state police) do an investigation, and then they would have to have enough evidence against her to charge her with. The FBI has way more important things to do than investigate embezzlement charges in Spencer WV. I would guess that Roy G. doesn't want the authorities digging around in his business, Rose may of not been the only one doing things she wasn't supposed to, and if anyone knows the inner operations of that business, it Rose. This could get interesting!!!
Did you read the paper today? Looks like the FBI found timeto investigate embezzlement charges in Spencer.
Kelly

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 25, 2013
Post office worker wrote:
Jay (Julio) Roman worked for the Post office and threw mail over the hill out at Looneyville for 6 months and the FBI never even touched it. It was kept local and the local paper covered it. He stated he didn't want to deliver it. Imagine that!!! So just because it mail don't mean the FBI will take it. I agree with Time WIll Tell, it's hard to tell what direction this will go, or what might turn up. Can we all say Soap Opera Drama!!!!
What you posted about Roman is true. He should be sitting in a Federal prison today.
tim

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the paper today? Looks like the FBI found timeto investigate embezzlement charges in Spencer.
federal charges and the FBI are not the same office. A federal prosecutor and the FBI aren't even associated with each other, and a plea agreement is already in motion. They'll slap her on the wrist. The fat lady hasn't sang yet!! Time will tell....
FBI

Belleville, MI

#13 Jul 25, 2013
If you ask anyone associated with that office or a member of the family, they will tell you it was/is being investigated by FBI. They were in and out of that office more than once. I would imagine it ended up in charleston because it had to go to the nearest federal court... FBI or not. I doubt they would take her to Washington over it. Lol. Although I agree she probably won't be punished for much. & I doubt the kanawha bus will be paying all that money back. Ha!
Joe mama

North Wales, PA

#14 Jul 25, 2013
I hear Hildreth oil and gas hire child molesters. Check employees against State police sex offender list on their website.
Tim

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Jul 25, 2013
FBI wrote:
If you ask anyone associated with that office or a member of the family, they will tell you it was/is being investigated by FBI. They were in and out of that office more than once. I would imagine it ended up in charleston because it had to go to the nearest federal court... FBI or not. I doubt they would take her to Washington over it. Lol. Although I agree she probably won't be punished for much. & I doubt the kanawha bus will be paying all that money back. Ha!
Of course the Hildreth's want to act all big and tell everyone that The FBI is involved, when in fact it's a federal prosecutor in Charleston and the Honorable John Copenhaven is the judge presiding over the matter. Remember only in Roane and Calhoun counties does the Hildreth name mean anything, and when they have a chance to look big, they will take it. Once again, federal charges doesn't mean FBI, in any way.
Tim

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jul 25, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the paper today? Looks like the FBI found timeto investigate embezzlement charges in Spencer.
Better read it again, because being federally prosecuted doesn't mean FBI in any way. Federal prosecutors are investigating, and the Honorable John T. Copenhaven is the Federal Judge presiding over the case. I'll say it again and again, FBI and being federally prosecuted don't have any connection. Try and comprehend what you read....
Joey Myiers

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Jul 25, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Hildreth's want to act all big and tell everyone that The FBI is involved, when in fact it's a federal prosecutor in Charleston and the Honorable John Copenhaven is the judge presiding over the matter. Remember only in Roane and Calhoun counties does the Hildreth name mean anything, and when they have a chance to look big, they will take it. Once again, federal charges doesn't mean FBI, in any way.
I would say that it's a huge embarrassment to the high and mighty Hildreth's to of missed almost 900,000 dollars. 2000-2012, how did they miss that, and as big feeling as Melinda and John are, they want everyone to think it's all that, and that all the big wigs are involved, when in fact it's getting nothing more than a drug case would get. Remember Dave Crotch Rhoads. He got federally prosecuted for making crank, and that's as far as it will get. Heck, if they had to live on what they pay their employees they would starve. Karma's a bit@h
All ears

Middleport, OH

#18 Jul 26, 2013
I heard there was other theives but haven't heard what law if any was is investigating. Maybe they was all in on it.
Sightings

Freedom, PA

#19 Jul 26, 2013
I wanna hear more about Mrs. Seabolt. I heard she's been theiving all her life and finally got caught. Living a double life sounds like. And what happened to all that money? Anyone seen her lately?
Barcutt Grace

Belfast, NY

#20 Jul 26, 2013
No one but the people involved knows what's going on and really, it's not anyone elses business.. you want to point fingers but you should remember there are always fingers pointing back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Dalai Lama 58,337
Samantha Skanky Cottrell 10 hr Durp 6
Brandi Humphreys home confinement? 11 hr dan 3
Why is Jessica drake in jail??? Sun cypher 5
courthouse corruption Sun Lurker 2
Andrew McKensie or however it spelled lol Sun Lurker 3
DAVID "DAVE" McCUTCHEON (PATCH 21) Sun Lurker 4
•••
•••
Spencer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Spencer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••