long lost fuket list
Mr Cock

Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 18, 2013
anybody knows where Sonya Green is these days she stayed up steele hollow somewhere
lol

Pine Mountain, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
shes nasty..who cares where shes at? move on to better things..dont waste time lookin for her
answer

Hansford, WV

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Yup at junior parsons house
Twinkie

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
shes nasty..who cares where shes at? move on to better things..dont waste time lookin for her
Mr Cook cares where she is! And who are you to be telling him to not waste his time on her? Are you her dad, boy friend, or Husband?
haha

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Feb 19, 2013
u mite catch an STD, she is a nasty ho* bag
lolololol

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Feb 19, 2013
NASTY!!!! if you do anything with her you might want to triple bag that stuff you might catch something you wont get rid of.
lol

Pine Mountain, GA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Twinkie wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Cook cares where she is! And who are you to be telling him to not waste his time on her? Are you her dad, boy friend, or Husband?
No, Im not and Thank God..I can tell him not to waste time on her if I please, who are you to tell me what I can and can not say? Sonya is worthless and its in his best interest to stay away from her, shes bad news!!!

Since: Feb 13

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Feb 19, 2013
bad news aint the word for it. and she aint at jr.s no more she is done using him for the time being she has moved on to some one else to use. good luck finding her

Since: Feb 13

Bluefield, WV

#9 Feb 20, 2013
truthwillsetufree2 wrote:
bad news aint the word for it. and she aint at jr.s no more she is done using him for the time being she has moved on to some one else to use. good luck finding her
you must be related to curtis to know all ur info on sonya an tht saw ur postin on a few topix tht mention curtis an sandy why is it such big secert to withhold the knowin were bouts of sonya or tht she hidden frm something she done maybe gave info on a few people or who knows

Since: Feb 13

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Feb 20, 2013
mr rite wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be related to curtis to know all ur info on sonya an tht saw ur postin on a few topix tht mention curtis an sandy why is it such big secert to withhold the knowin were bouts of sonya or tht she hidden frm something she done maybe gave info on a few people or who knows
no not related just friends with them and have had run in's with Sonya, and what's it your concern, I can say what ever I want, just like you just did. thank you very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemp Growing in Spencer. Thoughts? 5 hr helpful 1
POS people running their mouthes Sat Lol 7
Hepatitis A May 18 Dr YaYa 4
CpS in spencer (Jun '14) May 17 Lol 42
Babe May 17 Lol 13
Potholes (Feb '11) May 17 Sara Bell 8
savealot May 11 Raj 12

Spencer Jobs

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages