First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someone who knows

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Letting everyone no to watch your back,he is a snich and a piece of shit.He will rat you out in a heartbeat!!!!
Jessica Marks Bowman

Alexandria, VA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Aren't you just a bad a**, you want to blast his name but won't put your name on here(someone who knows) really??? If you have a problem don't hide behind a computer screen...anybody selling drugs to someone knowing they have a child & taking food out of that child's mouth don't have nothing coming to them...you wouldn't have this problem if ppl were making an honest living...Get a real job & stop destroying family's & the community.
STUPID PEOPLE

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Someone who knows wrote:
Letting everyone no to watch your back,he is a snich and a piece of shit.He will rat you out in a heartbeat!!!!
*know to watch
**snitch
Jessica Marks Bowman

Alexandria, VA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
How are you going to call him a piece of Sh**t? How do you know him? Do you buy drugs? Or are you the one selling it? What does that make you? Should you call yourself the same??? If your so perfect & do no wrong, then it should be none of your concern...I have never been on here before today. All this site is, is trash I can't believe ppl set & read this crap...Do you have no life? Come on...before you judge someone else maybe you should look in the mirror??????
Get a life

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Don't do illegal shit and you won't have nothing to worry about... You probably the dealer sitting on welfare, while I pay for your worthless ass...
yip

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I'm with "get a life" !! Get a real job lazy fu**s
well well well

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Jessica Marks Bowman wrote:
How are you going to call him a piece of Sh**t? How do you know him? Do you buy drugs? Or are you the one selling it? What does that make you? Should you call yourself the same??? If your so perfect & do no wrong, then it should be none of your concern...I have never been on here before today. All this site is, is trash I can't believe ppl set & read this crap...Do you have no life? Come on...before you judge someone else maybe you should look in the mirror??????
How and I going to call him shit.. becasue he is ... how do i know him? who doesnt know him.... do i buy drugs.. no... am i selling drugs.. no.. that makes me .. perfect!!:)..... and because im perfect and do no wrong and make it my concern is because i dont really like him tweeked out driving past my house 120mph i have kids and so does he that he should take care of .. and dont tell me he does because he dont the babies grandparents do... ill agree this site is trash but you sat here and read it just like everyone else... i do have a life :)..... I do look in the mirror .. every morning and think godddd dammnnnnn Im sexy! hope that anwsers your questions jessica!
POT KETTLE BLACK

Alexandria, VA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
well well well wrote:
<quoted text>How and I going to call him shit.. becasue he is ... how do i know him? who doesnt know him.... do i buy drugs.. no... am i selling drugs.. no.. that makes me .. perfect!!:)..... and because im perfect and do no wrong and make it my concern is because i dont really like him tweeked out driving past my house 120mph i have kids and so does he that he should take care of .. and dont tell me he does because he dont the babies grandparents do... ill agree this site is trash but you sat here and read it just like everyone else... i do have a life :)..... I do look in the mirror .. every morning and think godddd dammnnnnn Im sexy! hope that anwsers your questions jessica!
Umm........saying names and calling someone a snitch.........does that not make you a snitch?
YOUR KIDS

Alexandria, VA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
well well well wrote:
<quoted text>How and I going to call him shit.. becasue he is ... how do i know him? who doesnt know him.... do i buy drugs.. no... am i selling drugs.. no.. that makes me .. perfect!!:)..... and because im perfect and do no wrong and make it my concern is because i dont really like him tweeked out driving past my house 120mph i have kids and so does he that he should take care of .. and dont tell me he does because he dont the babies grandparents do... ill agree this site is trash but you sat here and read it just like everyone else... i do have a life :)..... I do look in the mirror .. every morning and think godddd dammnnnnn Im sexy! hope that anwsers your questions jessica!
If you are concerned about your kids wouldn't you want to rid your community of users and sellers? It seems you have a one sided argument in regards to users and no argument about the sellers! You say you do not use or sell drugs but yet you use terminology like "tweeked", so you seem to be somewhat educated in the drug world. Did you you know you should have used baby's grandparents instead of babies? I just think that such a perfect person should be setting a better example for their children and not concerning themselves with users and apparently not sellers when you claim to do neither. You call someone a snitch, does that make you a snitch?
wow

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 4, 2013
hahahah yep that makes them a snitch
fat Ass

Huntington, WV

#11 May 11, 2013
Someone who knows wrote:
Letting everyone no to watch your back,he is a snich and a piece of shit.He will rat you out in a heartbeat!!!!
----------
add to list:

Brice Lawson;Thomas Harper,Donna Jean & Diana Drake,S.Sampson,Billy Newton just to name a few
Screw u all

United States

#12 May 23, 2013
It dont matter,he's going to hell for what he's done,sooner then later from what i here. The rat always take's the cheese. Oh..do thay sell cheese in beckley or do i need to take my own? Lol what am i thinken,of course thay do.... And 2 the rat his self,keep looking over your sholder,you'll never see it coming and the remains, f--k the remains!!!!
deeznuts1

Greenville, VA

#13 Jun 21, 2013
Yo Jason is far from a snitch that's my homeboy so watch runnin ur mouth
lol

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jun 23, 2013
just so u kno, deeznuts...ur boys a snitch
James

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Jun 23, 2013
Typical backwoods hill folks.
screw u all

Nitro, WV

#16 Jul 5, 2013
yo dumeass,he was my friend to,so i thought,but narked on me,but thats ok cause the coper's didnt find shit,so now i'll just sit and wait.thats always the best part,never knowing
jason marks

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 14, 2013
Lol I gotta find some new haters cause the old ones are starting 2 like me
jason marks

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 14, 2013
Let me know when I can drive by ur house and run U over at 120 mph but sober not tweekd out and my grandparents do help me with austin some people 2 lazy 2 hold a job down u probably one of them and y put ur name as well well well if ur soooo perfect put ur name on it
jason marks

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Sep 14, 2013
Isiah 54:17
Forafact

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Sep 15, 2013
Haha Jason ur nothing more than a fat pos, u or ur nasty baby momma take care of Austin he's better off w/o u both and Jessica ur nasty ass husband use to sell and prolly still is! You "marks" are nothing more than a bunch of fat trash!! Jason u r a nark u narked on Jesse Nichols dad && Dianne Smith!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for you 53 min justsayin 4
CpS in spencer 1 hr badgirl 26
family health care (Jun '14) 1 hr not a fan 23
John Ellison 2 hr jou 2
The Rock, Hick Bar (Sep '11) 2 hr reality check 51
Spencer....who's open and what times 11 hr ThisBishhhHere 1
Chaz Simmons 15 hr Karma 7
Spencer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense