kayla bryan.

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
But, if this girls pregnant then the world must be ending. How the f is she going to afford or take care of another baby if she doesn't even have full custody of the other one? These poor innocent kids don't deserve this! I'm not by any means bashing the poor children but my god, stop getting pregnant slut. You already lost your first child, why have another? You don't have significant income, or your own house/apartment. You also aren't with either baby daddy so why don't you wait til marriage to get knocked up again? Also if you like women sooooo much, how'd you get pregnant? I thought lesbos only screwed other girls? Are you confused? Sorry but when my tax dollars are paying for your mistakes, it does affect my life personally. Close your legs!!!!!!
Anonymous

Ogden, AR

#2 Dec 10, 2012
If u hate TOPIX stay the f--- off it.
yrdhj

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Thank god she's not prego!!!!!!!
lol

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2012
wow i love topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roane County Woman Relies On Generator To Keep ... (Jul '12) 8 hr I suck up 19
fruit market 10 hr jay 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr well 1,287
Diana "Dee" Heeter 12 hr yak 2
BOLO alert 13 hr Sgt Joe Friday 1
Orrin brown 17 hr Fxd1 8
rodney reynolds Wed yucky 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages