alligator at Charlesfork

Posted in the Spencer Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
thumper

Madison, WV

#1 May 8, 2013
I thought I over heard someone say they seen an alligator at charlesfork lake has does anyone else know anything about it?
lol

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
no thats prob when the meth kicked in

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#3 May 8, 2013
lol wrote:
Yeah I'm going with that one there
higgybe

Charleston, WV

#4 May 8, 2013
I heard a few years ago that a resident of spencer had one when they came back from the beach down south. They bought it at a pet store. They later disposed of it at the lake bc they couldnt care for it any loger.could be possible.

Charleston, WV

#5 May 8, 2013
I'm still going with lol's idea
thumper

Madison, WV

#6 May 8, 2013
lol wrote:
sorry to bust your bubble but I don't do drugs
just wondering

Syracuse, OH

#7 May 8, 2013
Dont they need salt water to live and warm weather i would think winter would kill them
no no

United States

#8 May 8, 2013
nothey live in fresh water and when it gets to cold they can slow heart rate down and go into like coma and live for good while in cold water
yes yes

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 May 8, 2013
no no wrote:
nothey live in fresh water and when it gets to cold they can slow heart rate down and go into like coma and live for good while in cold water
That's a bunch of crap. Everyone knows that alligators have evolved due to the rapid climate change, and can now live in Northern freshwater streams. Just like the pythons invading Florida, expect to see more alligators in your back yards and ponds soon.
what

Charleston, WV

#10 May 8, 2013
it sounlds like someone needs to put the crack pipe down.or keep the pills outta the nose
lmao

United States

#11 May 8, 2013
yes yes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of crap. Everyone knows that alligators have evolved due to the rapid climate change, and can now live in Northern freshwater streams. Just like the pythons invading Florida, expect to see more alligators in your back yards and ponds soon.
you are wrong dumbazz
wtf

Syracuse, OH

#12 May 8, 2013
So is there really a gator or not? Did someone see one or not?
It was the Mayor

Ogden, AR

#13 May 9, 2013
It was not a alligator. It was the Mayor of Spencer taking a bath and playing with his little {duck}.
Is that what it was

Ogden, AR

#14 May 9, 2013
For real
Jeff Erwin

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 May 9, 2013
I have spent my whole life chasing gators, and I've been finding them in lakes and streams all over the northeast.
thumper

Charleston, WV

#16 May 9, 2013
I have been listening and they save a few years ago there was one
Janie M

Syracuse, OH

#17 May 10, 2013
Do you guys not remember about six years ago when Mike Brant or Bryant not sure put his baby alligator at wallback and it adapted very well and grew very big and the uproar was instead of relocating it after it got big enough for people to notice and was coming up to feed they shot it so it is very possible there is one at Charles Fork if someone has put a baby there and now it's grown up enough to be noticed.

Faber, VA

#18 May 10, 2013
Yeah meth heads probably put it in there
The Fresh Cut Line

Chesapeake, OH

#19 May 10, 2013
Lets call the gator boys. I seen a snappin turtle on the back side of the lake. Probably them dang pot smokers.
Chris

Oak Hill, WV

#20 May 10, 2013
It doesn't matter who put it there the fact of the matter is yes, alligators can learn to adapt. The gator at Wallback weighed around 600 pounds, it was pretty malnourished it should have never been shot though. If there is one at Charles Fork it will be malnourished as well and if some idiot put it there as a baby and people are just now starting to see it that means it's getting hungry and it will be coming out more and closer to land for food since it's warmer and everything so just be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Dafuckkk 4,208
Curious??? 11 hr Misc 1
squirting 11 hr Donna 2
Dope Trash 18 hr jack 3
rick waters shop (Mar '13) 22 hr Wonderwomam 7
It's been since 2013-2014 time to tell Tue Hey Hoe 7
Tricia Carpenter and Mother Mon SilentFalcon 10

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance