is mike pauly a rat i think so how ma...

is mike pauly a rat i think so how many others

Posted in the Spencer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spencer

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 22, 2011
lol
HAHA

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Nov 22, 2011
haha agreed
Rat e tat tat

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
This will tell you if Mike is a RAT!...Average life span of 2-3 years.
Length: body 9-11 inches; tail 7-9 inches.
Nocturnal, so will be most active at night.
Males are called bucks, females are does, and babies are pups or kittens. Rats are social so do best if kept with another rat (or group of rats).
Rats reach puberty very young - at 6-8 weeks of age. They shouldn't be bred this young, though, so make sure males and females are separated before this age. Females go into heat every 4-5 days (for about 24 hours) and may seem agitated or restless during this time. Wide range of markings, as well as varieties (e.g. standard/smooth, rex, hairless, tailless).About Keeping Rats as Pets..Rats are intelligent, social animals that can make wonderful pets. Easily tamed. Relatively easy to care for, but are not low maintenance pets. Require a fair amount of attention and exercise time outside of thier cages (at least an hour a day is ideal). Rats are very social and do best if kept with other rats. Same sex pairs or groups are ideal. Males usually get along fine with other males especially if introduced at a young age or they are littermates. Keeping rats in groups does not make them more difficult to tame if they are handled from a young age. Rats are very curious. Many owners compare the companionship of a rat to that of a dog. As a rule, males are larger and somewhat lazier than females, and have a coarser coat. Females are smaller and tend to be more active and playful.
king pin baller

Logan, WV

#4 Nov 24, 2011
i dont know what the hell u just said but it came from the heart i will change my look on things mike pauly aint a ratt he is a nark snitch tattle tale and all the other good stuff

Since: Nov 11

Ripley, WV

#5 Nov 25, 2011
lmfao @ rat a tat tat......and no king baller, mike is not a snitch. trust me.
str8 G

Logan, WV

#6 Nov 25, 2011
i would rather not trust u if you chill with pauly cause he is a nark and he runs his mouth but he aint going to have teeth when i see him
Bugged

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2011
aw what's wrong str8 G? Some one get told on? Did mike king come bust you & take away your meth lab? Poor poor thing. & it wasn't michael who ratted you. I know who it was. Think long & hard. It's someone close to you. That is, if you can think. All the pills & chemicals have seemed to fried your brain.
Bugged

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2011
& why you gonna knock out his teeth? For your personal use where all the meth rotted yours out? Just go to a dentist you bum!

Ripley, WV

#9 Nov 26, 2011
michael aint a snitch!! and i dont hang around him either but one of my family members works at tha courthouse and knows everything about all these snitches....so why dont u talk shit about a guy they call bigfoot...and a guy named billy newton...those are ur snitches buddy =]

Ripley, WV

#10 Nov 26, 2011
Bugged wrote:
& why you gonna knock out his teeth? For your personal use where all the meth rotted yours out? Just go to a dentist you bum!
can u plz message me who u r its killing me!! i kno i kno u lol
lol

Proctorville, OH

#11 Nov 26, 2011
AnnaMothaffnSullo wrote:
michael aint a snitch!! and i dont hang around him either but one of my family members works at tha courthouse and knows everything about all these snitches....so why dont u talk shit about a guy they call bigfoot...and a guy named billy newton...those are ur snitches buddy =]
bigfoot are u refuring to john starcher and u might wanna add some others to that list since u seem to know them..narc

Ripley, WV

#12 Nov 26, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text> bigfoot are u refuring to john starcher and u might wanna add some others to that list since u seem to know them..narc
No im not a SNITCH. I have better things to do than sell drugs and then turn around and rat on everyone cuz im selling to tha wrong people that have big mouths. im smarter than that thanks =] i have kids i dont get in "trouble" with tha law to have to snitch on anyone and even if i did get in trouble with tha law wtf is so hard about saying "I dont know" ?? three easy words.
str8 g

Logan, WV

#13 Nov 28, 2011
i dont do meth and i have all my teeth that hurt bro that was good it cut deep and i dont want to beat up pauly cause i herd he was a snitch i want to cause he runs his mouth and then hides for weeks at a time he is a punk but bug i know why u dont like people doing meth your mom just blew me for a 20 rock did she sell your stuff when you was a kid to pay me
Travis Walker

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Wanna talk shit bout my dude come say it to me you bitches and str8 g ur name is trevor and u touch pauly u deal with me bitch
Bugged

United States

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Str8 it sounds like your daddy didn't bust your punk ass enough when you were a kid. Prolly bc you don't have a dad? Was YOUR mother a crack whore who screwed everyone & she doesn't even know who your dad is? When you make trashy talk, your just reflecting your own insecurities, trying 2 put the heat on someone else. Uh-oh ur secrets out! & Get um' Walker! ;) & What's this little punks last name???
hey

Weston, WV

#16 Dec 1, 2011
No..hes a nice guy
Bugged

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2011
agreed!
goodness...

Farmington, MI

#18 Dec 2, 2011
Haha :)

Since: Sep 11

Akron, OH

#19 Dec 4, 2011
Bugged wrote:
Str8 it sounds like your daddy didn't bust your punk ass enough when you were a kid. Prolly bc you don't have a dad? Was YOUR mother a crack whore who screwed everyone & she doesn't even know who your dad is? When you make trashy talk, your just reflecting your own insecurities, trying 2 put the heat on someone else. Uh-oh ur secrets out! & Get um' Walker! ;) & What's this little punks last name???
Nice!!!!!
hmmm

Gallipolis, OH

#20 Dec 4, 2011
AnnaMothaffnSullo wrote:
damn. so you just snitched on your family member for telling you shit they deff ain't supposed to, yeah you're real trustworthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel David Heeter destroys property 13 min blah 2
Teresa Casto 1 hr Nasty 3
Megan Skaggs 11 hr Jealous 15
star mathes 13 hr HaHa 15
Who what when 16 hr Wannabe 1
What's happened now? 17 hr Lmao 4
Murder in gandeeville 21 hr Concretejungle 14

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance