newman

Sparta, TN

#1 Dec 3, 2012
what happened to the thread that pothead commented on earlier about Grayson being a pothead when he was a wana b rockstar and had long nasty hair and big musles he only used to beat up wifes and girlfriends cause he was so insecure in the bed room everbody who knows Mark Sparksman go talk to him and ask him about Grayson he works for him now so he might not tell you nothing but if he will he can fill your ears full of stuff that Grayson has done and now hes arresting people for it or his dirty deputies are its not right just have this thread removed to Grayson or your wife who cares but a lot of people know how you were in the days you thought you were gonna be like Led Zepplin lol so you cant run away from the truth i wish the election was tommorrow so now go arrest somebody for beating their girlfriend up or wife or somebody that smokes weed or sales it and then you got the ten commandments on the lawn at the sheriffs office how pitiful you are i cant wait for the Evans to be back in office
Citizen

Pikeville, TN

#2 Dec 3, 2012
I watched a movie last night, true story about a kid that was a master counterfeiter. This movie staring Leanardo Dicafio could duplicate, change, print checks that the FBI couldn't crack. After years of evading the law he finally got caught and was sentenced to federal prison. While in prison the FBI would come to his cell with hard cases that he would help them solve. Finally the FBI took him out of prison put him to work for them and he served out the rest of his time working for the FBI. After that he continued working for them plus he designed checks for major firms that criminals couldn't duplicate. I said all that to say this, People can change as the man in the movie did. I know Grayson Beasley, i use to run with him back in our youth. Grayson changed for the better just like i changed. It's plain stupid to hold the past over a man's head that is doing a superb job as our sheriff. Everyone has a past but very few people like Grayson cared enough to take hold of his future.
newman

Sparta, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Yeah he changed thats probally right in a lot of ways he probally dont beat on his wife anymore hes afraid of jail to much to do that and he may or may not be off certain drugs a drug test would tell if they would give all the sheriff department a drug test i bet not all would pass but when you put your dirty underhanded things youve not got the balls to do on your dumb deputies whats that called citizen he hasnt changed as much as people think he should do the right thing but then again how many people who get sheriff do he want have another chance his sorry lowlife deputies are seeing to that just ask around you will find out mr citizen
not perfect

Sparta, TN

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Apparently your a perfect person that has never made mistakes?? People do change some for the best and some for the worst. Step off your high horse and get a life, loser!!
newman wrote:
what happened to the thread that pothead commented on earlier about Grayson being a pothead when he was a wana b rockstar and had long nasty hair and big musles he only used to beat up wifes and girlfriends cause he was so insecure in the bed room everbody who knows Mark Sparksman go talk to him and ask him about Grayson he works for him now so he might not tell you nothing but if he will he can fill your ears full of stuff that Grayson has done and now hes arresting people for it or his dirty deputies are its not right just have this thread removed to Grayson or your wife who cares but a lot of people know how you were in the days you thought you were gonna be like Led Zepplin lol so you cant run away from the truth i wish the election was tommorrow so now go arrest somebody for beating their girlfriend up or wife or somebody that smokes weed or sales it and then you got the ten commandments on the lawn at the sheriffs office how pitiful you are i cant wait for the Evans to be back in office
newman

Sparta, TN

#5 Dec 3, 2012
not perfect i must have hit a nerve with you poor thing lol your probally one of his dumb deputies
Citizen

Pikeville, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2012
newman for your information all law inforcement officers are subject to random drug test at any time, it goes with the job. Your so mis-informed i actually feel sorry for you. Your whole rant is made up of he probably does this, he probably does that. Your just eating sour grapes cause Grayson wouldn't hire you. Go get a job at the prison where you belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nudest/ swinger camp ground 3 min centrally located 3
Track by airport????? 1 hr mater 5
hurt teens in sled accident 2 hr proverbs 10
Dr. Harding loses Court Case 4 hr Watching the yard 9
Billy Idol and PhD. 5 hr UlaswiczBH 1
Bullied at Bridgestone 6 hr Interested party 5
judy smith boareding homes warren tn area 6 hr sally 9

Flood Warning for Van Buren County was issued at March 05 at 3:49PM CST

Spencer Dating
Find my Match