Who's working at the Van Buren County...

Who's working at the Van Buren County jail now?

Posted in the Spencer Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 10, 2010
With a new sheriff, I heard they hired new jailers?
duh

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2010
well duh you big dumb ass what you trying to get at apparently you done heard what else should you need to know umless your trying to start a bashing session in an indirect way get a life you big stupid!!
Wondering

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2010
No, actually I haven't heard.

I just wondered if any new jailers were hired and/or any of the old ones were let go or quit.

Simple question dumbass
mountainDude

Sparta, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2010
He hired his wife as jail administrator.
retards

Wilder, TN

#5 Sep 11, 2010
Jonathan Bouldin was the only one who was ASKED to stay..I hear his mom is now working there too! ha ha...I guess they are related and or go to church with Beasley. The wifey got Jail Admin, crap I though graham would get that for sure!
mountian born and bred

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2010
Graam is a felon, the state of Tennessee won't let him carry a gun or own one ever again, that would make for a good policeman would'nt it.
And as for the wife as jail administrator, any of you all ever heard of the word nepotism? Look it up. I'm surprized he even can get away with that. And who to better cover your ass than a wife who will catch no telling what kind of hell if she disagrees with him on anything.
soso

Smartt, TN

#7 Sep 13, 2010
what about his lesbo sister-n-law Amanda that all the county needs
stupider

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2010
Louann Wallace who was fired once before. Because she interfered with an investigation. Way to go besaley
Nobody Knows

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2010
Does any of that suprise anyone? That's all Spencer is good for is hiring family even though half of them aren't even qualified. Look at the firehall and the schools. WTF. Spencer is a joke to the other counties.
not me

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Why is everyone worried about who is working at the jail. Still the same old bullshit it will never get no better still when someone call the jail house for help they still tell u to call 911 what the hell we need the jail for anyway
Beasley Wrong Sheriff

Sparta, TN

#11 Sep 15, 2010
retards wrote:
Jonathan Bouldin was the only one who was ASKED to stay..I hear his mom is now working there too! ha ha...I guess they are related and or go to church with Beasley. The wifey got Jail Admin, crap I though graham would get that for sure!
Yes Johnathan Bouldin and his mom Venita Bouldin are both working their. Johnathan is the one who let the inmate escape. He had a trustee out playing a play station game with him at like 3 am and the inmate went outside 2 a drink out of the machine and ran like hell.. Johnathan was so into his game that it was an hour before he noticed the inmate was even gone. But don't forget about Graysons sister or sister in law that he hired and his son. As far as Johnny Graham he cant work at the jail he is a felon! But hell Grayson why not hire him he will fit right in with the crew you have now!
Beasley Wrong Sheriff

Sparta, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2010
not me wrote:
Why is everyone worried about who is working at the jail. Still the same old bullshit it will never get no better still when someone call the jail house for help they still tell u to call 911 what the hell we need the jail for anyway
Your so stupid!! The 911 center is the place where all the calls are dispatched from. You know cause they have all the technology to find where people live and give the officers the directions and shit.. Have you people not figured this shit out yet.. damn!
Beasley Wrong Sheriff

Sparta, TN

#13 Sep 15, 2010
stupider wrote:
Louann Wallace who was fired once before. Because she interfered with an investigation. Way to go besaley
Yeah she called her brother that was accused of sending nude pics to a minor to let him know they would be looking for him I guess a heads up so he could take off if he wanted to.
Beasley Wrong Sheriff

Sparta, TN

#14 Sep 15, 2010
soso wrote:
WOW another Bridget Evans hell they may be seeing one another lol
double-oh heaven

Manchester, TN

#15 Sep 16, 2010
soso wrote:
i am not attempting to stir up anyones religious or other convictions toward homosexuality, but i am curious why amanda being a lesbian is a concern. when you state "thats all the county needs" i am finding it difficult to see the reasoning behind it. how could ones personal dating choices change the way a county is run, especially if that person is simply a jailor?
granny

Crossville, TN

#16 Sep 16, 2010
Nobody Knows wrote:
Does any of that suprise anyone? That's all Spencer is good for is hiring family even though half of them aren't even qualified. Look at the firehall and the schools. WTF. Spencer is a joke to the other counties.
Move away then...I'm sure you won't be missed!!!
granny

Crossville, TN

#17 Sep 16, 2010
Beasley Wrong Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Johnathan Bouldin and his mom Venita Bouldin are both working their. Johnathan is the one who let the inmate escape. He had a trustee out playing a play station game with him at like 3 am and the inmate went outside 2 a drink out of the machine and ran like hell.. Johnathan was so into his game that it was an hour before he noticed the inmate was even gone. But don't forget about Graysons sister or sister in law that he hired and his son. As far as Johnny Graham he cant work at the jail he is a felon! But hell Grayson why not hire him he will fit right in with the crew you have now!
You should get a big shiny button and a smiley face sticker for being so smart...uv got your facts straight from BS central!!! Wow, I wanna be you when I grow up!!
granny

Crossville, TN

#18 Sep 16, 2010
soso wrote:
Karma is going to get u right when u think things are going great my pretty!!!
you go

Peapack, NJ

#19 Sep 17, 2010
granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Move away then...I'm sure you won't be missed!!!
you move away jaime you can change your screen name but your ip address stays the same and so does the jails ip
what

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Sep 17, 2010
what IP address? There is no IP address on here that you can view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bridgestone (Nov '11) 6 hr Al Henry 36
Who is a good attorney in Sparta for a criminal... (Oct '14) 7 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 15
stop the drug using thieves in mooneyham (van b... 12 hr zodiac 4
Kenzeroni's Pizza (new place) 17 hr Red Dog 1
Parking at Compugeeks (Dec '11) 22 hr Bob 18
I just Fri What the hell 1
you just dont understand Fri Owner 4
More from around the web

Spencer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]