Ku Klux Klan Rally
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Imperial wizard

Sparta, TN

#1 Mar 9, 2010
There will be an KKK rally in Spencer on Saturday March 20 th.This will be an anti immigration meeting on our way to Washington D.C. There will soon be flyers distributed around.All interested parties are encouraged to attend. Protect our borders and our heritage .
KKK_r_idiots

Sparta, TN

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Can't you go to McMinnville instead?
PANTS ON THE GROUND

Sparta, TN

#3 Mar 9, 2010
This could be a good thing. Do you think that would scare some of these gangbangers that are spray painting everything and robbing the school?With there pants on the ground ...
passin thru peterbilt

Sparta, TN

#4 Mar 10, 2010
Shouldnt be much danger of protesters huh?
ha ha

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2010
man i will be there just say when and where love what the kkk stands for
need fishead

Whitley City, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2010
where fish head we need some soup
really

Wartburg, TN

#7 Mar 10, 2010
what exactly is the point of a kkk rally in SPencer anyways?
need fishead

Whitley City, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2010
the point is there isn't 2 cops they can do what they want if it like a few i been too long time ago 100 cops not enough they can do what they want
really

Wartburg, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2010
that still doesn't answer my question maybe i should reword it what's the purpose of one in spencer?
need fishead wrote:
the point is there isn't 2 cops they can do what they want if it like a few i been too long time ago 100 cops not enough they can do what they want
spencer cowgirl

New Zion, SC

#10 Mar 10, 2010
where is this supposed to be at in spencer and what time
Dillyn Keith

Mckenzie, TN

#12 Mar 10, 2010
Look I dont care what anybody thinks my opinion is that the KKK is a gang of their own. Its just an organized group with dangerous intentions is that not a gang? Yes it is a gang so therefore it sounds like the KKK coud be one thing encouraging the gangs of spencer.
ol gal on the internet

Sparta, TN

#13 Mar 13, 2010
Dillyn Keith wrote:
Look I dont care what anybody thinks my opinion is that the KKK is a gang of their own. Its just an organized group with dangerous intentions is that not a gang? Yes it is a gang so therefore it sounds like the KKK coud be one thing encouraging the gangs of spencer.
Its a good thing you dont care what anybody thinks! Because i hardly think these little wanna be Crips are looking to the KKK for encouragement. They think they are black gangsta's in south central.Its a damn shame that idiots will tear up our high school where all of the good kids who deserve an education go to school.I say send them to do a little time so they can search for there long lost brutha's. We dont need them here.
Strange

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Mar 17, 2010
How strange. I agree with Dillyn Keith though. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you get that KKK crap started, you are opening up a whole new can of worms. Its you though who has to live with this, raise your family and set examples for your children. If you are concerned about the children and want to take care of their schools, maybe you should form neighborhood associations and patrol your areas. If you don't have the support of your police dept and city, maybe you should talk to your mayor and keep on until you get the problems resolved. Yeah, you'll hit some road blocks along the way and may not be easy. But joining the KKK is far worse. And think of the example you will set for your children. Good luck to you though in whatever decisions you decide to make.
whatever

Columbia, SC

#15 Mar 17, 2010
If the KKK is coming here to make things better for everyone and to provide jobs, bring it on. If they are coming here to stir up a bunch of kids with no idea what the real world is all about, then, lock them up or run them out. The real people in Van Buren County are sick and tired of the threats of gangs, KKK, and retaliation. We are sick of seeing our kids on the front page of the paper in orange, because they had nothing better to do than break the law. Get involved in making things better and your kids won't be looking for a role model with a white hood. Most of you have no idea how the KKK started anyway. Read your history. It was not started to become a chicken way of threatening people, it was a prank that got out of hand and a coward's way of killing innocent people that had different colored skin.
Prater

Henderson, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2010
ol gal on the internet wrote:
<quoted text>Its a good thing you dont care what anybody thinks! Because i hardly think these little wanna be Crips are looking to the KKK for encouragement. They think they are black gangsta's in south central.Its a damn shame that idiots will tear up our high school where all of the good kids who deserve an education go to school.I say send them to do a little time so they can search for there long lost brutha's. We dont need them here.
Who knows who tore up the school. If you ask someone on the street it was that Detroit bunch that lives at Greenbriar. But if you ask the law or Henry's it was the boys they pulled over with a screwdriver and tin snips.
Pissss

Franklin, TN

#17 Mar 17, 2010
So did Dr. Martin save your Schools...what would he have done about the schools being tore up?
BIG E

Dunlap, TN

#18 Mar 17, 2010
whatever wrote:
If the KKK is coming here to make things better for everyone and to provide jobs, bring it on. If they are coming here to stir up a bunch of kids with no idea what the real world is all about, then, lock them up or run them out. The real people in Van Buren County are sick and tired of the threats of gangs, KKK, and retaliation. We are sick of seeing our kids on the front page of the paper in orange, because they had nothing better to do than break the law. Get involved in making things better and your kids won't be looking for a role model with a white hood. Most of you have no idea how the KKK started anyway. Read your history. It was not started to become a chicken way of threatening people, it was a prank that got out of hand and a coward's way of killing innocent people that had different colored skin.
Here's a ideal.....Learn to whip you kid's asses ....as most folk's in spencer or van buren county have learned if any of us done or acted like most of thease miss lead punks our parent's or grandparent's would have beaten our asses till we were unable to walk and this is what is wrong with kid's today if you even act like your going to whip a kid today you can expect trouble somewere down the line .....now i know there is people who beat there kid's the wrong way.....yes i said the wrong way ..there is a differance busting a kid's ass even at 19 will learn them something i promise you but if all you do is tell them that what thay are doing is wrong then expect to see there picture in the front page of the paper in some county orange ...then you cant complain about the paper only printing there kid's in the paper ...you can stand proud and say...THAT'S MY BOY ONE THE FRONT PAGE THIS WEEK...now i dont belive in the way's of the kkk but if it helps im all for it and i belive everyone should research the kkk thay stood for a lot mor that the color of one's skin and it was not started as a joke or any thing like that it was started because A GROUP of men wer outraged the way the LAW was handling thing's were thay lived a group of 6 men started the kkk who later became to be knowed as the great wizards of the klan...now as i said if it takes the kkk...and i mean the true kkk to rid this town of all the fake and i mean fake gangsters in this town then some one light the way
Strange

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Mar 18, 2010
I wish I could see where you are coming from. Getting rid of one gang by calling in another. The KKK doesn't stand for anything special. They come with their own issues and problems and will bring chaos into your town. Not peace or anything wholesome to your schools and your children. People on this thread have it right. Discipline your children, raise them right and lead by example. Kids who are causing problems should be delt with, disciplined and not tolerated. If the schools and the authority arn't doing anything about it, take it to higher authority, not a bunch of KKK quacks. You don't trade chaos for chaos. And don't complain about gangs if you are inviting one to your town. Thank God you care about your town and want to preserve it. Its people like you who can and do make a difference. Just be careful on the choices you make. Inviting the KKK WILL do more harm that good. You do have other options, take advantage of them.
SPENCER

Wartburg, TN

#20 Mar 18, 2010
Maybe they are coming here to see about running all the Half breeds out of our town...now there are more in our school than there has ever been. They are moving in slowly...You get these half black and half white kids, what does that say to our young girls and boys that have to get used to them being here..They need to go back to Sparta where most of them have came from...If they dont do something now..It will become a problem when all black familys move in, then you wont be able to control them..We will have another Woodland Park on our hands....NO THANKS.
wow

Sparta, TN

#21 Mar 19, 2010
SPENCER wrote:
Maybe they are coming here to see about running all the Half breeds out of our town...now there are more in our school than there has ever been. They are moving in slowly...You get these half black and half white kids, what does that say to our young girls and boys that have to get used to them being here..They need to go back to Sparta where most of them have came from...If they dont do something now..It will become a problem when all black familys move in, then you wont be able to control them..We will have another Woodland Park on our hands....NO THANKS.
you got most of that right but we dont need em up here coming from no where dont need no cross eyes slanted eyes fish eyes or none of them up here bring on the kkk just someone tell me where they are gonna be or is this just a hoax are they really coming or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Gentry 9 hr Uoughtaknowbynow 9
Daniel Martin bad checks 14 hr Real piece of work 11
Doyle Convenient Center to Close 14 hr Hambone 4
Warning Illegal GangStalking Mcminnville Tn 18 hr Concerned Resident 1
Trump Approval Rating 35%. How low will it go? 20 hr Sammy 220
Benningfield Officially Reprimanded Tue Acreativename 5
for a cheap lay Tue Abigail Sherrell 28

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages