Wordlows threads disaperaing

Posted in the Spencer Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Clint Eastwood

Sparta, TN

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Where are they going so fast somebody dont like what theyre hearing it doesnt even matter the damage has done been done wordlow sure dont want no names put on here that know his life history if thihings keep up the way they are with beasley and wardlow shits gonna hit the fan and there will be a lot of peope set free theyre breaking the law themselves and are fixing to be exposed they should be scared for their jobs i just wish the tbi would hurry up and finish their investigation so this bunch can be put out of office quicker the better
sick of him

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
Where are they going so fast somebody dont like what theyre hearing it doesnt even matter the damage has done been done wordlow sure dont want no names put on here that know his life history if thihings keep up the way they are with beasley and wardlow shits gonna hit the fan and there will be a lot of peope set free theyre breaking the law themselves and are fixing to be exposed they should be scared for their jobs i just wish the tbi would hurry up and finish their investigation so this bunch can be put out of office quicker the better
I noticed anything to do with wardscum got pulled yesterday.Censorship sucks.How can us law obiding citizens unite against criminals when they shut down our forum.Topix you people cower to the problem.I sure hope your right and the TBI is taking care of this problem. We were all learning about that scumbags past and they pulled the plug.Keep it going people no matter what it takes. We will prevail.
sick of him

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
They pulled all his stuff yesterday.Censorship sucks. We must keep it up and going.The scumbag must go.Topix cowers to the problem and won't let the people be heard.I hope your correct about the TBI. He must go.
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#4 Jul 4, 2012
this cop in sparta worked with wardlow he said wardlow would plant drugs sneak around their houses peeping in their windows anything it took to get them busted then turn around and run after every hot girl there was doing drugs getting high or drunk and do it with them to have sex with them or get them to tell him something he didnt know so he could bust some of their guy friends and when he wasin gainsboro he was worse there than sparta cause gainsboro is like spencer it has a reputation of being corrupt and wardlow fit in there very well i just hope they get rid of him before he costs us taxpayers big money and its gonna happen sooner than later and another thing ask the people that worked at jackson kayak who the pill man was there it was conner wardlow how could beasley even live with the idea of having this trash on his payroll its sickning
Scary

Pikeville, TN

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Probably using in the Investigation on the threatinng of a police officer,somebody will think TBI !!!!!!!! The Best Information, Hes a under cover agent and they can almost get away with anything and still bust you,
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#6 Jul 4, 2012
they cant slip around your house peep n your windows plant drugs and this that or the other they could end up at love a cantrel funeralhome and what then my friend just send them some pretty flowers lmfas
spencer gal

Sparta, TN

#7 Jul 4, 2012
How would you know that TBI is gonna get Connor? TBI doesnt inform the public of who they are after! Get your story straight. That's common sense. The only thing you need to worry about is making sure they dont come get you! Worry about yourself, and not others! Everyone has a past. I'm sure you do too.
right

Sparta, TN

#8 Jul 4, 2012
I happen to like Connor. He's a good cop. Gettin rid of a lot of crap that has gotten by for many years in Spencer. His name is spelled "Wardlaw", fyi.
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#9 Jul 4, 2012
undercover agent my big ass you must be his snitch girlfriend or him in the flesh the only undercover work he does in spencer is having sex with these dumb little girls he catches and threatnens and then makes snitches out of them look at whitney hale he screwed her brains out every chance he got plus these other girls hes caught has any of them got their kids back this is very illegal and the right person just happens to be on his trail like a bloodhound so keep up the screwing the young girls and enjoy all your popularity with the ladies good things all come to an end you dumb b*tches of spencer that mess with him should be run out of town with him
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#10 Jul 4, 2012
Spencer gal your obviously one of his snitches your a piece of $HIT
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#11 Jul 4, 2012
This is for right fyi i dont give a f*ck how you spell his name heres how it needs to spelled low life sob
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#12 Jul 4, 2012
This is for right for you information i dont give a f--k how you spell his name this is how i spell it sorry sob
freelancereporte r

Germany

#13 Jul 5, 2012
sparta man wrote:
This is for right for you information i dont give a f--k how you spell his name this is how i spell it sorry sob
I am doing an Investigation of my own about the person you express that is crooked as Highway 30. I would like to give you my email so, I can get the name of the cop, you are talking about and if you know any others. I would appreciate it. No! I am NOT a cop. Your name will never be mentioned. If you respond to this and say yes I will post my email on here the next time I am on here. Thank you
We are the people, Sparta man is right through the freedom of information act iti is the right-to-know and I want to know. Wardlaw has nothing to hide then he should not be scared, he should want an Investigation to clear his name or dig his own hole.
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#14 Jul 5, 2012
their some people looking into this matter as we speak and wardlow knows they are investigating him and its really over when he was at jackson kayacks and gainsboro odie shoupe fired him for doing the underhanded things hes doing in spencer gainsboro is so corrupt im not sure about that the 13 judical taskforce fired him or the tbi so wardlow knows whats happening hes just trying to make a big show in spencer and he likes the attention from all the young girls hes having sex with bet theres some underage girls involved in this when everthing comes out beasley is crazy theres better cops out there he could hire and not risk getting the county sued wardlow needs to go and before long he will just maybe to late when the county gets a lawsuit slapped on them
Local

Shelbyville, TN

#15 Jul 5, 2012
I am glad to see I'm not the only one that see this.I have been telling people for weeks. They have their heads up their asses thinking he his a savior. Thank you sparta man for shedding light on yhis for the ones who don't get it.I hope your seeing this Sharon,it appears you have allies.
right

Sparta, TN

#16 Jul 5, 2012
To "sparta man": just comes to show how much intelligence you have. I feel terribly sorry for you. Sparta must be getting to you. ha
spencer gal

Sparta, TN

#17 Jul 5, 2012
actually, you idiot, no i aint. i've never each touched Connor Wardlaw! You're just jealous that you don't have girls on you. It'll be okay. You will survive. Get over yourself.:)
sparta man

Sparta, TN

#18 Jul 5, 2012
you spencer sluts none of you snitching b*tches are worth a bottle of pis no wonder wordlow gets all of youall are to dumb to see whats going on so keep on sleeping with him and having them little b*stard babie with him you deserve everthing you get you dumb b*tches
Super Trooper

Sparta, TN

#19 Jul 5, 2012
sparta man wrote:
you spencer sluts none of you snitching b*tches are worth a bottle of pis no wonder wordlow gets all of youall are to dumb to see whats going on so keep on sleeping with him and having them little b*stard babie with him you deserve everthing you get you dumb b*tches
Better watch what you say, look what paul got, now he's washing warlords patrol car.!
freelancereporte r

Germany

#20 Jul 5, 2012
Super Trooper wrote:
<quoted text>Better watch what you say, look what paul got, now he's washing warlords patrol car.!
Yeah thet probably have hired someone with all these peoples tax dollars to monitor this page. they can take these topixs off but it just gives more room for the truth. Sharon keep up the good work. at least some of us are trying to open up the can. dont let them push you around. i know your better half. and he will cover your back for sure. bank on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get out of jail free pass (Mar '10) 28 min beautiful 38
Mind your own business 40 min beautiful 6
Drugs in Sparta halfway house 3 hr takethisinfoandlearn 5
Firefighter 6 hr Hahahahahaha 6
Marissa Simmons? (Nov '14) Tue lil bit 2
need some help till Friday Tue jrea 1
City of spencer Jul 24 Fire Gering 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages