Looking

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Let's hope that shis looking for a new location in Bledsoe County to move her Bed & Breakfast out of Van Burn Co.
Truth

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

DKM wrote:
Wheres Rita today......?
She's somewhere paying taxes so all you welfare recipient's can eat.
DKM

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You are mistaken about me being a " Wefare recipient " . I am a landowner in Van Buren County and a vetran who gave part of his life to insure that we can live in a country where we have some control over what we are taxed for and how it's used. Having said that, I vote to not pay a bogus property tax on my car. Let these people live on a budget like everyone else. The public officials of Van Buren county have run this place on the credit for so long that they think they have to put their hands in my pocket twice a day for more money to waste. Ms Rita is a prime example of those who think the government should take care of all their needs and pass the expense to those citizens / Childern of the future to pay for. The first citizens threw the tea into Boston Harbor to protest an unfair tax. It's about time we tared and feathered some of this County Government and rode them out of town on a rail.
Truth

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

DKM so your a veteran, big deal. You say you gave part of your life, which part ? If you were in the service, you got payed (money) for it didn't you. If your so concerned about your tax dollars then you should go lobby Washington because they have been pork spending tax payer dollars for years. Wooop pig, wooop pig, soooy.
Titus

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I agree with DKM this stupid county government is bleeding us dry all these made up jobs for us to pay for is getting ridicolus and the sheriff department what a fricking joke they are they think were in west memphis arkansa my goodness whats gonna be next for this stupid place to get money off the land owners no wonder this place cant have anything there to many crooks here got their hands in everthing the sheriff department need to get rid of three forths of its employes what are they doing but riding up and down the road wasting this high dollar gas people wake up
tax payer

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey DKM, I too am a veteran and aparently truth is not or they would know that military pay is a joke at best.And I guess Truth is unaware that the pork is due to lobbists and their coorporate agendas. Washington does not care about Van Buren county.The local politicians get in office because their families are large enough to give a candidate enough votes to get elected so they can give thier families a job.The sheriff ran on a platform stating he would not hire family,didn't take long to break that promise.The mayor's assistant hired family for his assistant.The trustee hired family for an assistant.When the outsiders out number the locals this county will begin to move forward,until then we will stay in the past.
DKM

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
DKM so your a veteran, big deal. You say you gave part of your life, which part ? If you were in the service, you got payed (money) for it didn't you. If your so concerned about your tax dollars then you should go lobby Washington because they have been pork spending tax payer dollars for years. Wooop pig, wooop pig, soooy.
Sorry to disappoint you but I was drafted and spent a year in the jungles of Vietnam Nam. Service to ones country is something you do not understand you A$$ hole. You have a right to your opinion and I would defend it again if needed. You would not last a week in Vietnam Nam.
grtcri

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

DKM wrote:
You are mistaken about me being a " Wefare recipient " . I am a landowner in Van Buren County and a vetran who gave part of his life to insure that we can live in a country where we have some control over what we are taxed for and how it's used. Having said that, I vote to not pay a bogus property tax on my car. Let these people live on a budget like everyone else. The public officials of Van Buren county have run this place on the credit for so long that they think they have to put their hands in my pocket twice a day for more money to waste. Ms Rita is a prime example of those who think the government should take care of all their needs and pass the expense to those citizens / Childern of the future to pay for. The first citizens threw the tea into Boston Harbor to protest an unfair tax. It's about time we tared and feathered some of this County Government and rode them out of town on a rail.
You don't know Mrs. Pruett at all. When you say she is a prime example of those who think government should take care of all their needs, that tells me you don't know her at all. She started working with my mom in the Spencer Shirt Factory when they were both sixteen. My mom said Mrs. pruett spent her summers working at that factory until she worked her way through colledge. She worked on a public job until she battled stage 4 cancer when she was 55 years old. As a cancer survivor myself I have heard her speak at our county's relay for Life events. You lie on Mrs. Pruett when you talk like the government has kept her up. Like a lot of women in this county she has worked for everything she has. IF you are a veteran you are one sorry example. Hiding behind a public forum running down and lying on a decent woman you don't even know. Real men and veterans defend people's right to vote and have differences of opinion. You seem to hate Mrs. Pruett because she was for the Wheel Tax. Wayne Drake said there were over 5oo more people who voted for the Wheel Tax I guess you hate them too because they don't agree with you. I guess you would just kill them all if you could but since you can't you try and assasinate Mrs. Pruett's reputation. By telling people you are a veteran you are disrespecting true veteran's who know that people like Mrs. Pruett are just exercising their right to free speech and freedom to vote as they choose which is what you as a veteran was suppose to be upholding. Veterans know how to be men and you can't even play the man, period.
Truth

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

DKM real vet's that have saw action don't go around bragging and boasting ever chance they get to try to get people to honor them. Most people that served in the heat of the battle as young men want to pull their time and come home. You probably pulled KP duty everyday pealing potatoes and then couldn't wait till you got back to the states so you could try to present yourself as a hero. If you really believed in what you fought for you would respect the freedom of others in this country instead of coming on topix to bully a elderly sick Lady. You better check your own sewer hole it's the one that stinks.
No way

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
DKM real vet's that have saw action don't go around bragging and boasting ever chance they get to try to get people to honor them. Most people that served in the heat of the battle as young men want to pull their time and come home. You probably pulled KP duty everyday pealing potatoes and then couldn't wait till you got back to the states so you could try to present yourself as a hero. If you really believed in what you fought for you would respect the freedom of others in this country instead of coming on topix to bully a elderly sick Lady. You better check your own sewer hole it's the one that stinks.
You have no idea what you are talking about. If we still had a draft. you would be heading for Canada or in jail somewhere for draft evasion. As a vetran all I need from you is for you to step out of my way. As for Miss Rita she has her freedom of speech but I have the right to disagree with her. She decided to force the issue by using the only weapon she has. A 3 bit newspaper that will run anything to fill space. Sorry to hear that she is a sick old lady. She never had a voice when she was in school, just scurried around like a mouse with a pencil.
Truth you would not understand d if the issue hit you In the a$$. I invite you to voice your opinion in front fo the next meeting of the men of Van Buren County...most of them are now old but they could kick your smart A$$ for you and day before breakfast.
DKM

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

grtcri wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know Mrs. Pruett at all. When you say she is a prime example of those who think government should take care of all their needs, that tells me you don't know her at all. She started working with my mom in the Spencer Shirt Factory when they were both sixteen. My mom said Mrs. pruett spent her summers working at that factory until she worked her way through colledge. She worked on a public job until she battled stage 4 cancer when she was 55 years old. As a cancer survivor myself I have heard her speak at our county's relay for Life events. You lie on Mrs. Pruett when you talk like the government has kept her up. Like a lot of women in this county she has worked for everything she has. IF you are a veteran you are one sorry example. Hiding behind a public forum running down and lying on a decent woman you don't even know. Real men and veterans defend people's right to vote and have differences of opinion. You seem to hate Mrs. Pruett because she was for the Wheel Tax. Wayne Drake said there were over 5oo more people who voted for the Wheel Tax I guess you hate them too because they don't agree with you. I guess you would just kill them all if you could but since you can't you try and assasinate Mrs. Pruett's reputation. By telling people you are a veteran you are disrespecting true veteran's who know that people like Mrs. Pruett are just exercising their right to free speech and freedom to vote as they choose which is what you as a veteran was suppose to be upholding. Veterans know how to be men and you can't even play the man, period.
I bet you have a great record. Miss Rita has worked all her life. No one ever said that she can not have an opinion. I fought to preserve that right for her but I do not have to agree with her. A tax is a tax no matter what you call it. I have earned every thing I have. I will keep my money and my gun and you can keep the "change".
grtcri

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

No way wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. If we still had a draft. you would be heading for Canada or in jail somewhere for draft evasion. As a vetran all I need from you is for you to step out of my way. As for Miss Rita she has her freedom of speech but I have the right to disagree with her. She decided to force the issue by using the only weapon she has. A 3 bit newspaper that will run anything to fill space. Sorry to hear that she is a sick old lady. She never had a voice when she was in school, just scurried around like a mouse with a pencil.
Truth you would not understand d if the issue hit you In the a$$. I invite you to voice your opinion in front fo the next meeting of the men of Van Buren County...most of them are now old but they could kick your smart A$$ for you and day before breakfast.
Disagreeing with Mrs. Pruett is one thing but starting a thread to bash her is another. She, attending County commission meetings that discussed the wheel Tax and the jail and reported on it in the paper and voicing her opinion where she stood is nothing wrong. You could and can at any time write a letter to the editor of the paper and sign it voicing your views and it would be printed. You know that as you are not that stupid BUT you and the rest won't do it. You are cowards who want to keep on griping about a couple of articles she wrote expressing her and 500 other people who voted for the Wheel Tax opinion. Yo could do the same anytime but whereas Ms. Pruett is not a COWARD you are a COWARD and want to continue to bash her and whine around on this forum.
mortarman

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

After cruising around on this forum I began to realize that everyone that posts here has a right to their opinion, at least that's what DKM says. Right? Okay, let's get down to the real nitty gritty of what's going on here at topix forum. What would make adults that seemingly despise Mrs. Pruett and get on this forum and show the disposition of a child of Satan as DKM has so vividly displayed? How full of Satan is folks like DKM and others on the wheel tax forum that show their ignorance in civil liberties through this forum? Is anyone thinking that I'm implying that there is some disconnect between these folks and God? That's right, and I am the one to solicit their attention. These folks are like whores for attention and I aim to give them just a bit of my time.

These agents of Satan that so filthily spawn their lies, as the father of lies and his children always do, I was wondering if DKM and I could start or qualify for what we'll call the "Skull and Crossbones Award." This award will be especially reserved for the most blatantly wicked folks and any whose words we find to be most odius. Why, I'm sure that there would be something in my posts that DKM could find of enough heretical nature, according to his standards, in my posts to qualify myself for this award? For example, perhaps the following words, come straight from my computer would say has been used as the Devil's mouthpiece, would fit DKM's bill for heterodoxy.

DKM and most trolls that cruise Spencer Topix will always bear witness that they are the children of the devil. All persons (as DKM) subscribing their worship to Satan (as DKM does) and to this idol god that fictitiously lords over him...drum roll...drum roll...are blasphemers, liars, cursed children of the devil, the serpent's seed, and spiritual bastards without God as their father, because they are ever yet under strong delusion, God-haters, unregenerate and lost--without exception.

How full of Satan is that statement DKM? Or, if that were not enough to be regarded as sufficiently satanic to merit the award, or if it were too little luciferian for DKM's personal tastes, perhaps he could try this on for size:

DKM, and the vast majority of Spencer Topix Trolls--whatever degree of orthodoxy and/or level of good works notwithstanding--are every bit as unregenerate and lost and, on their course, to roast in a devil's hell, headed to the one and same hell as the most vile impenitent murderer on death row, the most sick-minded child-molesting pervert on the street, or the most Satan-worshiping hedonist practicing the black arts and witchcraft as a proud member of a coven. Not opinion, just facts!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

No way wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you and DKM want a little Whine with your cheese?
mortarman

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

No way wrote:
<quoted text>
No way...come out, come out wherever you are.
tax payer

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

mortarman wrote:
After cruising around on this forum I began to realize that everyone that posts here has a right to their opinion, at least that's what DKM says. Right? Okay, let's get down to the real nitty gritty of what's going on here at topix forum. What would make adults that seemingly despise Mrs. Pruett and get on this forum and show the disposition of a child of Satan as DKM has so vividly displayed? How full of Satan is folks like DKM and others on the wheel tax forum that show their ignorance in civil liberties through this forum? Is anyone thinking that I'm implying that there is some disconnect between these folks and God? That's right, and I am the one to solicit their attention. These folks are like whores for attention and I aim to give them just a bit of my time.
These agents of Satan that so filthily spawn their lies, as the father of lies and his children always do, I was wondering if DKM and I could start or qualify for what we'll call the "Skull and Crossbones Award." This award will be especially reserved for the most blatantly wicked folks and any whose words we find to be most odius. Why, I'm sure that there would be something in my posts that DKM could find of enough heretical nature, according to his standards, in my posts to qualify myself for this award? For example, perhaps the following words, come straight from my computer would say has been used as the Devil's mouthpiece, would fit DKM's bill for heterodoxy.
DKM and most trolls that cruise Spencer Topix will always bear witness that they are the children of the devil. All persons (as DKM) subscribing their worship to Satan (as DKM does) and to this idol god that fictitiously lords over him...drum roll...drum roll...are blasphemers, liars, cursed children of the devil, the serpent's seed, and spiritual bastards without God as their father, because they are ever yet under strong delusion, God-haters, unregenerate and lost--without exception.
How full of Satan is that statement DKM? Or, if that were not enough to be regarded as sufficiently satanic to merit the award, or if it were too little luciferian for DKM's personal tastes, perhaps he could try this on for size:
DKM, and the vast majority of Spencer Topix Trolls--whatever degree of orthodoxy and/or level of good works notwithstanding--are every bit as unregenerate and lost and, on their course, to roast in a devil's hell, headed to the one and same hell as the most vile impenitent murderer on death row, the most sick-minded child-molesting pervert on the street, or the most Satan-worshiping hedonist practicing the black arts and witchcraft as a proud member of a coven. Not opinion, just facts!!!!!!!!!!
You are whacked
DKM

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

mortarman wrote:
There is no god nor devil. You talk in circles and use big words which are typical of your group.
mortarman

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

DKM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no god nor devil. You talk in circles and use big words which are typical of your group.
Please stay tuned.
mortarman

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

C'mon DKM, bring No Way with you over to the Spencer Topix Troll thread. See if you can get Looking to start posting also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Mississippi gurl 145,433
Power outages 40 min WTF 34
compugeeks good or no good ?? (Sep '10) 2 hr stacy 253
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Mike Seibers 9,309
ask Tony he spins the tank!!! 3 hr Erica 8
Who's house burnt on east Bronson Thursday night 4 hr REO 7
How many kids does Robert Gist (Booger) got? 4 hr REO 15
•••
•••
Spencer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000