screwed by compugeeks in sparta tn

screwed by compugeeks in sparta tn

Posted in the Spencer Forum

inspector gadget

Sparta, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2011
they told me my lap top mother board was dead was dead. so i took it to a friend of mine he wanted it for parts . he plugs up a new power cord to it and it works fine now. these guys are really a big advertising joke and to beat it all they charged me $35 to tell me that!!!
JC

Sparta, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2011
inspector gadget wrote:
they told me my lap top mother board was dead was dead. so i took it to a friend of mine he wanted it for parts . he plugs up a new power cord to it and it works fine now. these guys are really a big advertising joke and to beat it all they charged me $35 to tell me that!!!
Oh hell do you have to start this on every board in the area? They are the best. You lose. If you can't keep up with the times then shut down your shop you loser. Compugeeks have skill and talent which your business clearly does not. People pay no attention to this idiot, rest assured compugeeks will fix your computer. These messages are being posted in all the area forums by the scared sub par losing competition.
customer

San Jose, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2011
the way i see it is people have been posting on here trying to warn the public about there experience they have had with them. some say good and some say bad. if you will also read the compugeeks good or no good topic in sparta tn people have being saying both for about a year now. but I'm willing to bet money that all the good post are placed by compugeeks themselves trying to defend there creditability. we all know how bad news travels faster then good news. and you don't ever see any one posting something good about some one on this unless they have been trashed first and then trying to come back and defend there honor. so the way i see it is!!! COMPUGEEKS MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG!! to piss some one or even several people off to be put on this sight to begin with.

the saying goes, you can help some of the people some of the time but. you cant help all the people all the time.

looks to me like the people they couldnt help or fell like they had been taken by compugeeks wants the public to be aware of there situation so they wont fall in to the same trap they had.

so that said
COMPUGEEKS STOP SCREWING THE PUBLIC AND MABY THEY WILL STOP POSTING ABOUT YOU..
JC

Sparta, TN

#5 Jul 4, 2011
customer wrote:
the way i see it is people have been posting on here trying to warn the public about there experience they have had with them. some say good and some say bad. if you will also read the compugeeks good or no good topic in sparta tn people have being saying both for about a year now. but I'm willing to bet money that all the good post are placed by compugeeks themselves trying to defend there creditability. we all know how bad news travels faster then good news. and you don't ever see any one posting something good about some one on this unless they have been trashed first and then trying to come back and defend there honor. so the way i see it is!!! COMPUGEEKS MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG!! to piss some one or even several people off to be put on this sight to begin with.

the saying goes, you can help some of the people some of the time but. you cant help all the people all the time.

looks to me like the people they couldnt help or fell like they had been taken by compugeeks wants the public to be aware of there situation so they wont fall in to the same trap they had.

so that said
COMPUGEEKS STOP SCREWING THE PUBLIC AND MABY THEY WILL STOP POSTING ABOUT YOU..
That's bs, the posts keep going by compugeeks rivals. Maybe cg should start posting lies about computer doctors and others in town but they won't. They are too busy serving their customers.

Since: Jun 11

Sparta, TN

#6 Jul 19, 2011
No the one in Spencer is full of it... He will cheat you out of money just like the rest of them.. So I sugest you learn how to fix yor computers yourself.. Its easy ... look it up on GOOGLE DUH!!! They are all rip offs!!
stacy

San Jose, CA

#7 Nov 26, 2011
They need to change their name to comp u sneeks. they will screw you. He is a Ron Jeremy wanna be but with out the equipment to pull it off with.
Ryan Anon

Höst, Germany

#8 Dec 23, 2011
Are they even MCPs (Microsoft Certified Professionals)? I highly doubt it. Moreover, I certainly doubt any of them could find their way around a C++ compiler.

Their website is a joke, I have found 9 vulns (3 0days) on their server, their site is a CSS template ripped off from templatemo.com (which figures, seeing as the HTML code is generic as hell).

Also, nice job on the field.defaultvalue == field.value, Charles. If you had any sense or knowledge of computers, you would see exactly what a huge security hole you created with this function clearText(field)<--- Wow.

Anyone need a POC?

Regards,

Ryan Anon, BS-CIS, CISSP, CISM, CEH
ISC2, ISSA, ISACA
Vandy Engineering / Comp Sci class of '02
family ties

Mcminnville, TN

#9 Jan 14, 2012
There is a new shop in town on the square. Keith Daanen is an A+++ computer nerd. No phone yet and works there mostly evenings because of his other jobs but is very skilled with resonable rates.
super geek

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Feb 27, 2012
note for any one that has had computer work from compugeeks. they are installing a virus on your computer that is time released to infest your computer. if you will download a free anti virus from WWW.avg.com and let it scan you will find a file that says compugeeks/it.exe donot use. if you have found this on your computer report it immediately
hrmm

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 21, 2012
what is this deal about a 1/10th inch of snow on christmas day? who is going to be measuring the snow fall.. always up to something crazy.. i hope it does snow.. does it have to be exact? I am going to go buy 5 pc's on black friday and hope for the snow!
terry

Sparta, TN

#13 Nov 28, 2012
why don't you buy through dell direct you would save a tun of money and you wouldn't have to put up with stupid crap like that.
tootie

Cookeville, TN

#14 Sep 22, 2013
dude its a SCAM
scam

Cookeville, TN

#15 Nov 16, 2013
My daughter bought one and brought it home. I ask why? she said well its cool.I said is it $75 cool!!!
when you have a I-phone that plays music, A stereo in you car a stereo and in your room that you dont use.and all of these music playing devices will out preform this trinket 5 to 1. I said this thing will just sit on the shelf and collect dust because it is to big to fit in your pocket and you know i was right. she has not even turned it on in 4 months. and when i ask her about it. She said it my allowance ill spent it how I want to. Well needless to say there isn't any more allowance for her.

Money is to hard to come by these days. There are con artist out there selling all kinds of junk products every where please do your research before buying any product if it isn't produced by a name brand corporation your most defiantly not getting a TESTED QUALITY PRODUCT. really do you see Sony,dell, apple, or any other name brand product with someone else other than the maker of the product.

If you do then you know its a knock off product.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jun 6, 2014
I know now where to go to get screwed.. no thanks..
wtf

Quebeck, TN

#17 May 5, 2015
If crystal porter is working or charles smell is there or if you spent $2 dollars in that place you gona get screwed one way or another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creepy old guy at Master Tech Auto Repair 1 hr Joe McGowen 2
Prayers 1 hr Sparta 1
Mind your own business 4 hr REALLY 5
Bring banana pudding pops back 5 hr Pudding pop 1
Marissa Simmons? (Nov '14) 17 hr lil bit 2
need some help till Friday Tue jrea 1
City of spencer Jul 24 Fire Gering 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages