what is charlett cope like? good, bad...

what is charlett cope like? good, bad, or drug addict?

Posted in the Spencer Forum

ntn

Shelbyville, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2012
i just wanted to know what kind of person she is. can anyone tell me?
Don Pardo

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2012
Are those our only choices? Good, bad, or drug addict? What about good, bad, drug addict, douchebag, indifferent, hopelessly ignorant, or just don't give a damn?
ntn

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2012
no just is she a good person a bad person or a drug addict or anything. i would like to know more about her.
mmm

Bayreuth, Germany

#4 Jan 2, 2012
Used to work with her, she is a nice person. Maybe you should spell her name correctly. Geez...
her bff

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Dude Charlotte Cope is a great person and friend!!! she luvs her family and everyone else she cares about! she is out spoken so either you like her or you dont!! she has been thru alot and she has 2 great kids! that she has raised, i luv her as a friend and a mother figure!! so try find someone else to run your stupid mouth about ok..cuz you made yourself look kinda stupid bringing this name up!!! luv ya xoxoxoxoxo
huh

Shelbyville, TN

#6 Mar 11, 2012
her bff wrote:
Dude Charlotte Cope is a great person and friend!!! she luvs her family and everyone else she cares about! she is out spoken so either you like her or you dont!! she has been thru alot and she has 2 great kids! that she has raised, i luv her as a friend and a mother figure!! so try find someone else to run your stupid mouth about ok..cuz you made yourself look kinda stupid bringing this name up!!! luv ya xoxoxoxoxo
Wow does everyone get the crap bashed out of them here just for asking a simple question? I didn't see where an opinion was formed, only an attempt to seek information, and you come out swinging.
xyz

Collierville, TN

#8 Mar 12, 2012
I am voting for "on drugs"
friend

Pleasant Hill, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2012
this is a friend of CHARLOTTE, the correct spelling, of her name....She is not a bad person and No one deserves this kind of abuse of their name and I do know who started this and I just advise you right now before its to late get this off of here.....KARMA.......it does come back around....GET IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Lori Cope

Tunnel Hill, GA

#10 Mar 26, 2012
Apparently you dont know Charlotte Cope...You can not even spell her name,Charlotte is a great person and I can say she would'nt do this to you.Shes been good to all not a gossip and kind even when she should'nt be.I really like Charlotte and you dont know her so keep your dumb ass moth shut about my daughter-in-law.
sally

Sparta, TN

#12 May 29, 2012
Her and Stephen are both hydro junkie white trash snitches.
stephen

Crossville, TN

#13 May 29, 2012
I'll open a can of whoop ass if this dont stop
someone

Shelbyville, TN

#14 May 30, 2012
Wow threatening people wont get you no where lol
stephen

Shelbyville, TN

#15 Jun 4, 2012
This upsets me so much i just want to go get my hydros and crawl in a corner and cry. O well, i tried to show my dark side, but no one listened so im just going to go cry....
Lori Cope

Byron, GA

#16 Aug 8, 2012
Charlotte Cope is the kind of person that would not do this to you,Even though you no doubt are.I did not and would not write anything bad about her,But its apparent someone is jealous or this stupidity wouldn't be here! And shes no rat,She could care less whats going on in your home!
Lori Cope

Byron, GA

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Lori Cope wrote:
I think shes a drug addict that cant do ntn without bringing her husband into it. All she is is trailer trash. I belive. Sorry honey but get you some help.
Lori Cope did not write this/Had I wrote this the spelling would be better/Put your real name down coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Neal????? 6 min Airforcedown 5
Snitch list 1 hr wonderer 7
Four juvenile murder suspects to cost $80,000 (Jan '16) 2 hr ManchesterTimez 21
robert presley (Apr '11) 3 hr Nobody 11
harassing neighbor 10 hr Sleepless 9
janielle at walmart 12 hr that guy 3
Sam Davis 15 hr Sunny_75 4

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance