where is my good buddy Lynn Hutson at...

where is my good buddy Lynn Hutson at i got good news for him

Posted in the Spencer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lynn Hutsons best friend

Sparta, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Anybody know the whereabouts of of good old honest Lynn Hutson i owe him some money and would like to get it to him to help him and Deb get their water and electricity cut back on he is such a good old boy i really hate to see him suffer he is such a great person hes never done nobody no wrong so lynn if your reading this come to Spencer and let some of your good buddie help you out they will gladly help you and you know they will so dont be hiding in Doyle and Sparta come on back to Spencer we really miss you
bubbaknows

Doyle, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2012
he in Doyle.....
Lynns best bud

Sparta, TN

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Yeah i know hes n doyle i just wish hed come up here and hang with some his good old buddies we all miss him so so much and im sure he needs all this money i owe him so Lynn old buddie come back home to Spencer we really miss you your just a barrrel of fun to be aound so dont stay down doyle you may get into trouble down there
Lynn

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2012
meet me on the square by 9 in the morning. funds are a little low. Thanks for caring.
Lynn best bud

Sparta, TN

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Old buddy i will sure be there and i promise you i want be a minute late
Lynn

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Lynn best bud wrote:
Old buddy i will sure be there and i promise you i want be a minute late
If your late you can't be my bff. so don't be late.
Lynn best bud

Sparta, TN

#7 Oct 26, 2012
I broke my GOD DAMN crack pipe by God!
Lynn

Mcminnville, TN

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Lynn best bud wrote:
I broke my GOD DAMN crack pipe by God!
So do i get the money or not ? a pipe can't be that high. and if you were my best friend, you would find a way to get the money down here . low on gas.
tools

Sparta, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Heard there was a reward for lynns tools that Darrell stole.
My good buddy

Sparta, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2012
I didnt steal any tools by God. I got my own god damn tools. I'm innocent.
Lynn

Mcminnville, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2012
tools wrote:
Heard there was a reward for lynns tools that Darrell stole.
Those tools came all the way from china, no crap!
EllieMae

Sparta, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Maybe he's staying with Robert Bolin. Another good ol boy with friends that miss him.
Uncle Jed

Sparta, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Darrell has many gay lovers.
Fu-Kin-Ugly

Mcminnville, TN

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Uncle Jed wrote:
Darrell has many gay lovers.
You jelouse jed.?
Wait a Minute

Sparta, TN

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Darrell is not gay, He likes teenage girls.
Gina

Sparta, TN

#16 Nov 8, 2012
I know Darrell very well and hes sure not gay ive been with him when i was a teenager and i love him he took care of me in every way and especially having sex he can hold out longer than any guy i ever been with and every time i had sex with him he satisfied me and he took care of me finanancially to i wish i was with him now i sure do miss him but hes very busy
Uncle Jed

Sparta, TN

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Silly girl Darrel has aids!
Jethro Bodine

Sparta, TN

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Darrell is a Bull Queer. Unless you are strong enough to fight him off, you are going to have a very sore butt hole.
Isabella

United States

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Darrell who? Darrell Sulivan?
Moratior

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Lynn Hutsons best friend wrote:
Anybody know the whereabouts of of good old honest Lynn Hutson i owe him some money and would like to get it to him to help him and Deb get their water and electricity cut back on he is such a good old boy i really hate to see him suffer he is such a great person hes never done nobody no wrong so lynn if your reading this come to Spencer and let some of your good buddie help you out they will gladly help you and you know they will so dont be hiding in Doyle and Sparta come on back to Spencer we really miss you
Look in the jail or ask the sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't purchase Acer 6 hr Helen 3
Kenzeroni's Pizza (new place) 7 hr Youisalie 12
Prayers 11 hr Curious 2
Mind your own business 14 hr THK 8
Yorozu 17 hr David Hale 10
Firefighter 19 hr My eyes have seen 7
HEY!!!!!! Travis Bates, the mcminnville city po... (Jan '15) 19 hr Evans_Supporter 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages