Since: Jul 12

Dunlap, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Why would the school system let someone that is a hypocrite that got run out of church and goes bar-hopping and and has nothing else to do than talk about people work there. Let's hope they see the light and let her go. Get a life Kim.
I hear ya

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Not only does she talk about the people that work there, she runs her mouth about the students too!! You can forget any kind of confidentiality with her flappin' her gums.
school master

Columbia, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2012
is she any worse than miss ann miss sandra or miss brenda. they are all gossip mongers
What do you know

Pikeville, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Do you even know Kim?? She is a good person and would do anything she could to help a friend in need. She did not get run out of church?? Where did you get that? Also, she doesn't gossip any more than everybody else in Spencer. She is no worse than some of the others that work at the school.
Dontgo

Dunlap, TN

#5 Jul 31, 2012
I dont even think Kim goes to Church anymore thats how much you know about her.
Middle School

Goodlettsville, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2012
What is the difference in her and the Middle School Teachers, they are all sleeping with their students. Have you really looked at how they act and dress there. Our teachers are well ...... teaching our kids the ways of the world, I guess.
what do you know

Pikeville, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2012
She didn't go for a while, but she has been going again recently. Also, Love Our Children, how can you get on here and talk about someone for supposedly spreading gossip when that is exactly what you are doing??
student

Altamont, TN

#8 Aug 2, 2012
she is a mean person..she is always talking about someone and is bitching for somethingg..and she didnt even gratudate school
what do you know

Pikeville, TN

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Ok, student you have no clue what you are talking about. She is not a mean person, she don't take crap of the students which is probably why you say that. Also, you are wrong, she did graduate high school. Get your facts straight before you come on here to mouth off.
she is a great person

Dunlap, TN

#10 Aug 6, 2012
She is a GREAT lady she is the best person i know. She as started going back to church.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote No ON RAISING city taxes 1 hr FINAL JUSTICE 27
DONT MISS violation of YOUR RIGHTS !!!! 2 hr Bill B Real 6
Anything happen last night? 2 hr Fire Marshall bill 2
Caney Fork Electric......ripping people off (Mar '10) 2 hr One Vote 95
2016 White County Commissioner Election 2 hr FINAL JUSTICE 20
camping on the lake 5 hr camping at the ho... 1
career change 5 hr career change 5

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance