First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YourThoughts

Dunlap, TN

#1 May 31, 2011
whats the deal with them

Since: Jul 10

spencer,tn.

#2 May 31, 2011
skanky trash
nutz

Sparta, TN

#3 May 31, 2011
Swallowers
heather

Smartt, TN

#4 Jun 3, 2011
can't ya'll think of anything better to say about us lol..this is so lame...but anyways we are really glad you like us enough to even get on here to talk about us..it just makes our day to know we are thought of...thanks guys;)
phifer mine

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jun 4, 2011
i think heather tobbit is pretty well built and very nice at least she has always been nice to me wish i was with her now

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 4, 2011
heather tobitt....i think she's a sorry piece of sit. quite worthless. and the worst mother i've ever seen. drugged out. skanked up. completely ignorant. definitely nothin id waste my time on... she cheats on everyone for whoever got a pill for her. doesnt deserve to have the kids she has... its not the kids faults, its hers.
sweet

Pikeville, TN

#7 Jun 4, 2011
I love Heather and Jessica both and I don't know there younger sister all that well, but they are both very sweet people and I would think sice u think so HIGHLY of them u would have enough nerve to go to there face and tell them what u think,but I guess it's much more easier for u to get on topix and run your mouth about them huh??:)
OverIt

Dunlap, TN

#8 Jun 5, 2011
i'll say it to the face anytime, anyday. ive said it. and ill say it again. they aint nothin. trash..trash...trash... TRASH

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 5, 2011
deerhunter62 wrote:
skanky trash
agreed!
haha

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2011
I agree about heather but jessica an ashley r alright but heather is trash...... she was married what a month an then living with somebody else in no time
for sure

New Zion, SC

#11 Jun 5, 2011
there all white trash hoes none of them want there kids thats just a easy check and food stamps for them and the only reason jessica still has this one is because she knows jared has a little money thats the only reason and as for heather she is a hydro snorting hoe and that all she is good for sluts i tell u sluts but i guess the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree thats the way they were raised look at there whole family they all think someone else should raise there kids for them
WHO KNOWS

Columbia, SC

#12 Jun 9, 2011
heck if they like to scew so what if they look good he!! i dig up a pill for them
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jun 17, 2011
heather wrote:
can't ya'll think of anything better to say about us lol..this is so lame...but anyways we are really glad you like us enough to even get on here to talk about us..it just makes our day to know we are thought of...thanks guys;)
you a bitch,and your family is too .you and your sister all need to be where ma and dad been .watch out what that guys name heather you got now .he just don"t know you.or all guys.
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jun 17, 2011
OverIt wrote:
i'll say it to the face anytime, anyday. ive said it. and ill say it again. they aint nothin. trash..trash...trash... TRASH
i like that .thats good.
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jun 17, 2011
for sure wrote:
there all white trash hoes none of them want there kids thats just a easy check and food stamps for them and the only reason jessica still has this one is because she knows jared has a little money thats the only reason and as for heather she is a hydro snorting hoe and that all she is good for sluts i tell u sluts but i guess the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree thats the way they were raised look at there whole family they all think someone else should raise there kids for them
that the dam turth.get a job.bitchs
The one and only DEVIL

Clover, SC

#16 Jun 18, 2011
These girls are good hos and serve me well. Do not scorn the filthy ways they practice lest I visit your doorstep.
lol

Whitesburg, TN

#17 Jun 18, 2011
These girls is woman with a white liver,the old saiding,run like a train is when a woman goes,with 6,or 7 men and when one jumps off,another one jumps on.
WhatADA

Dunlap, TN

#18 Aug 5, 2011
heather is a no good skanky loose drug headed piece of trash who will sleep with anyone for drugs.... awful mother. cant believe her n jason still together. and def cant believe she has the kids.... wont be long till she fs up
lol

Carthage, TN

#19 Aug 15, 2011
i heard that jasson beat heather up.that is a sorry pic,of shit sob of a guy.she never needed that when her kid watch.i know gr. ma i beat she is one dam person by now .know one pick on grma.grbaby.i know her .
YeahRite

Dunlap, TN

#20 Aug 18, 2011
Sorry piece of shit my ass? Ya her kid didnt need to watch but how long has the dumb bitch had her kids there? Shes been bruised up for awhile now. If i was Jason id do the same thing. Nasty skank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Royal Liquers 39 min Customer 7
if you"re from sparta you"ll waana see this!!! (Oct '11) 48 min TTH 26
They destroyed their cars being untrained rtard... 3 hr Orange 31
Mitchell High (May '10) 4 hr Always think 44
Ok to vote for Clay Parker he fixed my road 5 hr Bubba 3
don't let her be forgotten someone knows someth... 5 hr Camille 24
Shoupe & Capps 6 hr Roger Boy 2

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages