Sheriff's Daughter ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Very Concerned

Sparta, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Who is Emmaly Grayce Beasley? Bless her heart I hope she isn't Grayson Beasley daughter. Is it ?
Man thats all there is in the paper is arrests, I wonder if we are going to run out of people. Well at least she is smiling! LOL !
second chance

Dunlap, TN

#2 Mar 23, 2012
Burn her ass Grayson she already had her chance,I know she is your Daughter,but the time has come,and its not funny at all ,I have kids and would hate to be in your shoes , its not like she killed somebody,
Watching the yard

Sparta, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2012
Sorry to see this one. Everyone makes mistakes..That said...treat her like every one else and let the chips fall where they may. If you have young adults in your family you know how he feels about this.
wow

Charlotte, NC

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Wasn't she in an accident and her daddy sent a private car to pick her up. If it had been anybody else they would of charged them with leaving the scene of an a accident. Just because shes the sheriffs daughter don't mean she should b treated any different
Dont agree

Tampa, FL

#5 Mar 28, 2012
I don't agree with this Drinking, especially the under age part, we can let our kids go off to War and fight for our Country, and at 20 years old you can't drink Alchol,I'm not saying that's ok to get out here and drive around drunk,at18 you can go to WAR but not drink. Grayson, it happens to all Sheriffs ,Donnie and Barney had their Days,
Truth

Dunlap, TN

#6 Apr 3, 2012
The only thing this will do is keep Grayson from running for president. LOL
Maybe

Dunlap, TN

#7 Apr 3, 2012
He will remain Sheriff for 20 or 30 years like the Evans did,then maybe.
wep

Sparta, TN

#8 Apr 3, 2012
He is a low down piece of shit if you ask me he is no better than anyone that has been sheriff if you ask me his kids have done worse than most, he may want to straighten them up before he goes after others..
If He

Dunlap, TN

#9 Apr 4, 2012
If she punished like all the rest of the kids,I will vote for him this time ,if not Charlie Dunlap you got mine!!!
You got it

Dunlap, TN

#11 Apr 5, 2012
I agree with you ,everyone that has kids knows you are going to have a little trouble out of them,and Emiley being the Sheriffs Daughter gives them something to Gossip about,Im sure she will be treated like anyone else,and Grayson is the best Sheriff this County has ever had,and he is working on this long overdue Drug Problem we have here,hes not Contributing to it like our last Sheriff,if any of them need help getting off drugs,they could go to Grayson,im sure he would get them help,and no not arrest them,Ive known him all my life and hes always stuck to his Word with me,so grayson keep up the good work and youve got this job for a long time,the only ones that are ticked at you are the ones your Busting and your opponents,and they are nothing to worry about.they cant vote and want vote.
Mountain Man

Dunlap, TN

#12 Apr 5, 2012
You got it wrote:
I agree with you ,everyone that has kids knows you are going to have a little trouble out of them,and Emiley being the Sheriffs Daughter gives them something to Gossip about,Im sure she will be treated like anyone else,and Grayson is the best Sheriff this County has ever had,and he is working on this long overdue Drug Problem we have here,hes not Contributing to it like our last Sheriff,if any of them need help getting off drugs,they could go to Grayson,im sure he would get them help,and no not arrest them,Ive known him all my life and hes always stuck to his Word with me,so grayson keep up the good work and youve got this job for a long time,the only ones that are ticked at you are the ones your Busting and your opponents,and they are nothing to worry about.they cant vote and want vote.
Amen, and amen.
dnicole

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2012
wep wrote:
He is a low down piece of shit if you ask me he is no better than anyone that has been sheriff if you ask me his kids have done worse than most, he may want to straighten them up before he goes after others..
AGREED!!!!!!!!! whoever u r, u took the words straight out of my mouth! B careful tho cuz according to Connor he says we should b careful what we post cuz they can trace it lol. They dis it for Whitney an had her whole post deleted...my thoughts are make sure ur own back yard is clean before u dig n mine. When I spoke of the wreck and all the details I knew of down to who bought the alcohol even tho I have yet to say who bought it and me seeing her a few hours prior to the wreck...I got arrested 6 more times...wow...just sum advice. If they c u r calling them out they will do whatever to put a charge on u and that I no for fact.....this is the kind of sheriff we now have...congrats u ppl did an awesome job at election....NOT!!!! I hope and I pray Donnie gets sheriff again cuz he is the man...he chased me thru woods and briars when.I was on the run at 16...not his dogs on a leash...just saying!!!! That is a sheriff...one who gets out and is actually seen with the public eye doing his job...now this is my opinion and I am allowed to speak it so to whoever wants to get on here and say Dana this Dana that...sit in line with the rest waiting for me to care(: good day
Booger Eater

Crossville, TN

#14 Apr 8, 2012
Ha Ha Ha Connor is just mad he ate a booger burger at the Mooneyham's cafe.
Times are Changing

Dunlap, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2012
Look lady I no u r down on your luck ,and times are changing and so is VanBuren Co. we all got used to this LAYED BACK way of living,doing our own thing,wasnt to much said about anything you did ,unless you were making money at it,and then they would get you ,but we do have another Sheriff and thats why he got Elected to clean up some of these drugs,you have Kids ,I dont think you would want them to go down the road your on right now, and i promise you if you can get your life turned around the Law will not bother you,if i were doing wrong id want Donnie Evans back in office,but thats not going to happen,and all you guys out there no the Feds, are past Due.talk to that wise man and do the right thing before it is to late
dnicole

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2012
Times are Changing wrote:
Look lady I no u r down on your luck ,and times are changing and so is VanBuren Co. we all got used to this LAYED BACK way of living,doing our own thing,wasnt to much said about anything you did ,unless you were making money at it,and then they would get you ,but we do have another Sheriff and thats why he got Elected to clean up some of these drugs,you have Kids ,I dont think you would want them to go down the road your on right now, and i promise you if you can get your life turned around the Law will not bother you,if i were doing wrong id want Donnie Evans back in office,but thats not going to happen,and all you guys out there no the Feds, are past Due.talk to that wise man and do the right thing before it is to late
Bahahaha...cleaning up...wise man...omg I was literally just roflmao...smh....!!!!
Kre

Clarkrange, TN

#17 Apr 8, 2012
Wise men? Wtf r u trippin on! See wht u ppl fail 2 understand is we simply don't give a fuhk. They claim there cleaning the streets up, shiit! They do more than we could even think of doing. 90% of them r dirty sob's that I have no respect for and never ever will. I say y'all stop worrying abt wht we do & worry abt ur selves. & again ily dana! I'm outt!(:
man of cloth

Crossville, TN

#18 Apr 9, 2012
Conner, Go eat some pus cheese and leave us be!
Jokers Wild

Dunlap, TN

#19 Apr 9, 2012
Nobody has to leave you people alone,you seem to be taking pretty good care of your selves!so just sit back and enjoy the ride. Pretty soon they will be plenty of prison cells open. And they will fill up quickly!and Jokers Wild !!!!!
Funny

Dunlap, TN

#20 Apr 9, 2012
You are one stupid girl Dana you are in more trouble than you can ever get out of,and you will loose your kids or lets say they will loose you ,and you think its funny,you will end up being Big Black Bettys Bitch in Prison.,and this is your least of worries Johny Yearwood is getting out and he want be treated like you treated your other men,so you had better laugh all you can,if its funny laugh,they will probley test your IQ when you go through Classification,cant be to high maybe 75 or so,maybe some Mental Problems,if not you will have them by the time you go up for Paroll,in 2020 or so,
Very Concerned

Sparta, TN

#21 Apr 9, 2012
Well...... I am sorry I started this. Who ever said it though.... If you have kids they do get in a little trouble now and again, its part of growing up. What is the old saying

Penn State or State Pen with kids you never know !LOL!!!!!! God Bless All of Youins !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Klee Craig Capps 1 hr triple q 5
Greg Wilson (Dec '10) 1 hr SHEESH 19
Marines training in Sparta? 3 hr SYLNTGRNIZPPL 63
Krystal's set sales record 3 hr Lurch 2
Yorozu layoffs and termination 2017 4 hr RByrom 9
Sparta Real Estate Agent Poll 5 hr beach bum 11
Jeff Young on his way out? 6 hr Gunny 3

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance